Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 11 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 724 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
P A
United States
Member #117331
October 3, 2011
6912 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2014, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

From the beer store:

000-004 $10 Aces High all lost! Argh

000 and 001 $5 Muscle Car Cash won $5 and $25

000-004 $2 10x the Fortune - 003 won $10

From Wawa:

012 and 013  Aces High won $10 and $15

003 Muscle Car Cash lost

Splurged because of yesterday. Will try a few at Acme

Hey matt nice wins! I got the new aces ticket today

No 08-10 and no 10 was a red ace for $100 

The others were nothing. The beer place didnt have any other new ones

Im happy with a $100 any day.

Good luck!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

United States
    Member #136265
    December 7, 2012
    489 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2014, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Good luck!

Chris$ congrats on the win enjoy the fruits of your labor

GO RED WINGS

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2014, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Good luck!

Thanks Chris and congrats on your $100! It has been 4 years or so since over $50 on a $10 except for my $1,000. They just don't produce much for me. Also hope it isn't yet another higher priced ticke that is bad at the beginning.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2014, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins. Guess you know I cut back when I didnt even know new tickets came out today....

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2014, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Acme wasn't anything special though I did start winning on Aces High. #010 won $10 and got #015 when I checked out - also won $10. Three Muscle Car Moneys were duds.

P A
            United States
            Member #117331
            October 3, 2011
            6912 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2014, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks loosechange and matt!

I found a nice winner on the spicy cash tonight at giant.

Got 4 tickets # 109 - 112

Had a pepper for $4 on 109

Got a red matching number with $20 under it for another $100 on tic #112

No new tickets out a giant yet.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

United States
              Member #136265
              December 7, 2012
              489 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2014, 5:45 am - IP Logged

wow Chris$ a 200.00 day nice wtg

GO RED WINGS

PA
                United States
                Member #129849
                June 29, 2012
                308 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2014, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Cashed in my $25 winnings (from the two $10 tix earlier yesterday) and tried two of the $10 Aces High and one $5 Bingo Extra or whatever it's called.

#25 and #26 both lost on Aces High, and I'm fairly sure that the $5 Bingo ticket lost as well. I'll try two more Aces High either tonight or Friday. If they both lose, then I'm done till the next new tickets come out.

PA
                  United States
                  Member #129849
                  June 29, 2012
                  308 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Stopped on the way home from my first job, and scanned the tickets from yesterday (including a Match 6 quick pick) and indeed I won jack diddle. 

SO I started feeding money into the machine without checking (stupid I know) because I wanted a few more Match 6 quick picks (it's worth 3.4 M) and wanted to play another $10 ticket. They didn't have any Aces High in this machine, so I settled for a 777 ticket (#14) which again was a loser.

I think I have to be down well over $100 maybe even $150 in the last month or two. I REALLY need to stop, I feel like I'm just throwing money away. I know alot of you read this and probably feel like I have no reason to complain for the small amount I play compared to others... but I just feel like it continues to get worse and worse. Seems like now even the new tickets can be putrid and stay that way. I'm going to try two more $10 Aces High tickets on Friday and then that's it for me and scratching for a little while. 

I'll probably continue to play the jackpot games every once in a while, just because I like to dream!

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2014, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Stopped on the way home from my first job, and scanned the tickets from yesterday (including a Match 6 quick pick) and indeed I won jack diddle. 

SO I started feeding money into the machine without checking (stupid I know) because I wanted a few more Match 6 quick picks (it's worth 3.4 M) and wanted to play another $10 ticket. They didn't have any Aces High in this machine, so I settled for a 777 ticket (#14) which again was a loser.

I think I have to be down well over $100 maybe even $150 in the last month or two. I REALLY need to stop, I feel like I'm just throwing money away. I know alot of you read this and probably feel like I have no reason to complain for the small amount I play compared to others... but I just feel like it continues to get worse and worse. Seems like now even the new tickets can be putrid and stay that way. I'm going to try two more $10 Aces High tickets on Friday and then that's it for me and scratching for a little while. 

I'll probably continue to play the jackpot games every once in a while, just because I like to dream!

Don't worry at all; I understand how it builds up and we all can't afford to lose the same amount of money. I haven't been impressed with the new tickets at all even the first couple days lately. But I did catch a decent stretch of Muscle Car Money today from Wawa. Too bad the prizes were all small:

#011 - $10, #012 - loser, #013 - $10, #014 - $10

United States
                      Member #136265
                      December 7, 2012
                      489 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2014, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

nothing good today down 15.00 not going to break me but would love to win

GO RED WINGS

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                        Chicago,IL.
                        United States
                        Member #2902
                        November 29, 2003
                        1424 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2014, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

$400 winner on a $20 ticket tonight here in IL. best part was i only had $20 bucks and the tickets were behind the counter in slot rows marked, a,b,c and so on and i was like give me and a, then i was like change my mind no give me a b, then i was like no, no just give me letter c, yeah that's the one. wa-la. $400 winnerSmile

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

United States
                          Member #136265
                          December 7, 2012
                          489 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2014, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

nice fasreddie congrats

GO RED WINGS

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22848 Posts
                            Posted: July 23, 2014, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Thanks loosechange and matt!

I found a nice winner on the spicy cash tonight at giant.

Got 4 tickets # 109 - 112

Had a pepper for $4 on 109

Got a red matching number with $20 under it for another $100 on tic #112

No new tickets out a giant yet.

WTG Chris$ and all recent winners too!! Nice to see winning going on and wish for more for all...GOOD LUCK!

I like the symbols and primarily will take pics of bigger wins or interesting tickets...$100's unless they're won by a
                            symbol that maybe no one saw yet or just wonders what it looks like, I don't post often at all.

I found a SUPER symbol on the new $2 7 ticket...it won ALL and added up to a $70 win. (I get the 7 factor but why not
                            $100? forget the 7 connection, just give me the $100 and save the $70 for the 70 symbol win PA - sheesh)

I got a $3 Million Dollar $30 ticket that had 2 - 5x symbols on it..I was thrilled with the TWO symbols, I thought you could
                            get just ONE of those X's things on that ticket....it was $50 under each for a total of $500.

Big Smile

I'll post later - give me some time lol.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

P A
                              United States
                              Member #117331
                              October 3, 2011
                              6912 Posts
                              Posted: July 23, 2014, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

WTG Chris$ and all recent winners too!! Nice to see winning going on and wish for more for all...GOOD LUCK!

I like the symbols and primarily will take pics of bigger wins or interesting tickets...$100's unless they're won by a
                              symbol that maybe no one saw yet or just wonders what it looks like, I don't post often at all.

I found a SUPER symbol on the new $2 7 ticket...it won ALL and added up to a $70 win. (I get the 7 factor but why not
                              $100? forget the 7 connection, just give me the $100 and save the $70 for the 70 symbol win PA - sheesh)

I got a $3 Million Dollar $30 ticket that had 2 - 5x symbols on it..I was thrilled with the TWO symbols, I thought you could
                              get just ONE of those X's things on that ticket....it was $50 under each for a total of $500.

Big Smile

I'll post later - give me some time lol.

Thats awesome dr65 WTG to you ! My area is dead the past few days.

I got $40 worth of ramdom tickets today and won $3! I was pissed.

My places usually do ok. Anyway cant win em all in pa. 

Good luck and win some more!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Page 724 of 907