Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 1 day ago by reddog.

Page 729 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Olney, MD
United States
Member #121536
January 11, 2012
450 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2014, 9:33 am - IP Logged

I lost about $80 playing yesterday but this morning I bought 1 more Twisted Bingo (#13) which I had got 2 of yesterday and lost.  It won $50 so I got some of the $ back.

Olney, MD
    United States
    Member #121536
    January 11, 2012
    450 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2014, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Today I bought the lottery tickets for my work pool and we had a flush instant win ($50) and a three of a kind instant win ($5) on five card cash.  So I split up the $9 among 6 people and got an extra Mega Millions ticket for the pool.  That was cool and we've been pretty lucky so hopefully we hit some numbers when the drawing comes.  I also bought a $5 Bingo Multiplier (#49) which won $20 and a $2 Hit 20,000 (#52) which won $5.  After getting beat up a little yesterday I think I got almost what I lost back.  So I think I will take a break for a while I think it will do me good.

scpick34me's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      upstate,sc
      United States
      Member #150816
      December 31, 2013
      212 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Today I bought the lottery tickets for my work pool and we had a flush instant win ($50) and a three of a kind instant win ($5) on five card cash.  So I split up the $9 among 6 people and got an extra Mega Millions ticket for the pool.  That was cool and we've been pretty lucky so hopefully we hit some numbers when the drawing comes.  I also bought a $5 Bingo Multiplier (#49) which won $20 and a $2 Hit 20,000 (#52) which won $5.  After getting beat up a little yesterday I think I got almost what I lost back.  So I think I will take a break for a while I think it will do me good.

I will admit I do occasionally buy scratch offs but they are brutal to my wallet. I would suggest to anyone buying scratch-offs to get their lotto fix, to try pick3 instead. Year or so ago, I started studying pick3 in SC and playing. It is much more gratifying to see numbers u pick hit and it is far less expensive. All it takes is 1 good hit and u are hooked on pick3 and u won't have that urge to play scratch offs. Just a suggestion if like me u realize u spend way too much on scratch offs.

Olney, MD
        United States
        Member #121536
        January 11, 2012
        450 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2014, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

I will admit I do occasionally buy scratch offs but they are brutal to my wallet. I would suggest to anyone buying scratch-offs to get their lotto fix, to try pick3 instead. Year or so ago, I started studying pick3 in SC and playing. It is much more gratifying to see numbers u pick hit and it is far less expensive. All it takes is 1 good hit and u are hooked on pick3 and u won't have that urge to play scratch offs. Just a suggestion if like me u realize u spend way too much on scratch offs.

I like some of the drawing games because you have to wait to see if you won anything and don't have that temptation to buy more immediately if you lose.  I never had good luck on Pick3/Pick4 although I have not played that game much.  I only won 1x and that was $40 on a .50 Box.  I like the games 5 Card Cash and Multi-Match.  5 Card Cash has both an instant win and evening drawing on a ticket so it is somewhat more addictive than other number games.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2014, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I like some of the drawing games because you have to wait to see if you won anything and don't have that temptation to buy more immediately if you lose.  I never had good luck on Pick3/Pick4 although I have not played that game much.  I only won 1x and that was $40 on a .50 Box.  I like the games 5 Card Cash and Multi-Match.  5 Card Cash has both an instant win and evening drawing on a ticket so it is somewhat more addictive than other number games.

Only have bought a couple tickets lately. #000 $20 Multiplier lost (noticed a pattern here, geez) and #059 Muscle Car Money also lost.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2014, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Well I won $40 tonight on Multiplier #028. The big ones are still really hard to find here, though. :/

Philadelphia, pa
              United States
              Member #150764
              December 30, 2013
              13 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2014, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Brought a golden ticket down at a wawa in Springfield (Delaware county) ticket 004 got a vault symbol thought It be 5 dollars but saw 50.00 nice 400.00 profit for the day

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2014, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Here's a good bank symbol win...

I've already had a bank for $100 total...with $5 under each spot...pffttt.

I believe omiller said he found one like that, I agree with the way he felt about it. The best 'win all' symbol

should be better than a secondary symbol (- gold bar - win $250)

Congrats on all the big hits.. Yes. I got the crummy $5 vault.. I been cutting back to $20 here or there with nothing but face value. Today I thought I would try some more and felt good about my purchases. I got $90 worth and walked away with $20. Things certainly haven't changed in my neck of the woods. Been over 2 months since the store owner next door hung up anything(usually $500+) I scratched my Muscle car today and saw 2-12's(I always scratch the game area 1st, just the #'s no prizes).. The other day I found an old ticket where all my #'s matched. I miss those days. When you see a whole ticket of matching #'s and know you might have hit something good or at least a symbol and just know it was a worthwhile ticket. they just don't seem to be in my neck of the woods.  Hope to see a big one posted soon..

United States
                  Member #136265
                  December 7, 2012
                  489 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2014, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Brought a golden ticket down at a wawa in Springfield (Delaware county) ticket 004 got a vault symbol thought It be 5 dollars but saw 50.00 nice 400.00 profit for the day

Nice day I'd. Say. Congrats 

I played the new 40x and won 10 and then 30 two different. Stores

GO RED WINGS

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2014, 12:47 am - IP Logged

I have been taken to the cleaners the last week ! Can't hit anything ! All I have is one good story from today. I was at a Stop & Shop (Mass) buying the $30 and $20 tickets. Mostly 100X Multiplier as I bought 7 losers in a row and was chasing. I was buying a ticket, walking around the corner to a table, scratching them (discarding losers) and walking back to the machine. Next thing I know the customer service lady is digging through the trash looking at my tickets!!! I was like WTF ???? So Im on my eighth straight loser and go buy the next one and what do you know this clerk has the machine open looking at the ticket # of the Multiplier game!!!! She has the nerve to buy the next 2 and hustle back behind her counter. I was just so fed up with it all that I left. I would have said something but it would have gotten very awkward as I needed to break a hundo if I wanted to continue playing, as I would have had to ask her. I think its time for another long break for me!

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2014, 1:50 am - IP Logged

I have been taken to the cleaners the last week ! Can't hit anything ! All I have is one good story from today. I was at a Stop & Shop (Mass) buying the $30 and $20 tickets. Mostly 100X Multiplier as I bought 7 losers in a row and was chasing. I was buying a ticket, walking around the corner to a table, scratching them (discarding losers) and walking back to the machine. Next thing I know the customer service lady is digging through the trash looking at my tickets!!! I was like WTF ???? So Im on my eighth straight loser and go buy the next one and what do you know this clerk has the machine open looking at the ticket # of the Multiplier game!!!! She has the nerve to buy the next 2 and hustle back behind her counter. I was just so fed up with it all that I left. I would have said something but it would have gotten very awkward as I needed to break a hundo if I wanted to continue playing, as I would have had to ask her. I think its time for another long break for me!

Sorry to hear that, James. I can see how annoying that would be. And she works there! I think the most losers on $20 tickets I have had in a row is 6, but I am sure it goes higher.

Muscle Car Money seems to have back to back winners a lot. #030 won $5 and #031 won $25. But then I struck out from Giant. Muscle Car Money #050 lost and Golden Ticket #006 lost. Congrats to dr, but  Golden Ticket doesn't do much for me.

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                        Happyland
                        United States
                        Member #146344
                        September 1, 2013
                        1129 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2014, 3:41 am - IP Logged

I had a customer service lady do the same thing to me, except she bought losers and I got the winners. Now I won't scratch them in front of anybody

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                        If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
                        P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

United States
                          Member #136265
                          December 7, 2012
                          489 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2014, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Wow. She didn't have the countesy to wait till u were done playing I think I would of called the manager. takes me back to my number one rule never buy. More then two tickets. In a row! My experience has never been good when I do.

GO RED WINGS

Olney, MD
                            United States
                            Member #121536
                            January 11, 2012
                            450 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2014, 10:12 am - IP Logged

I bought 3 $3 Bonus Cashword yesterday (4-6) and #6 won $5.  I also bought a $5 10X Bingo (#45) which lost.  Today I wanted to try the 10X Bingo again so I bought #52 and #53 which both lost.  Some old guy came in and bought a bunch of tickets and ended up buying the next 2 10X Bingo on the roll.  So I bought the next won after that which was #56 and won $50.  So he ended up saving me $10 most likely.  As I left I bought 2 5 Card Cash Tickets and a $3 Cash Lines #12 which lost.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2014, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

I had a customer service lady do the same thing to me, except she bought losers and I got the winners. Now I won't scratch them in front of anybody

Happened to me at my Publix in Florida as well. This clerk would always swoop in in between my buys and just hawk the machine. Talked to the manager a few times and never saw that clerk there again. She was either transferred or fired. I just did not feel like wasting my time at a store I will never visit again.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Page 729 of 907