Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by Chris$.

Page 732 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Houston, TX
United States
Member #145644
August 10, 2013
121 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2014, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

$500 winner

$500 winner from yesterday

On my way home last night I decided to play #026 Golden Ticket from sheetz in town and it zipped. After church this morning

I went to get another to see if anyone had played. I bought one from the machine and it was ticket #027.

027 lost

028 lost

029 $40 winner

Funny part is an older man was playing $10 Aces High Tickets while I was playing the golden tickets. He was watching me scratch

my tickets, like over my shoulder watch and after the second one he asked which numbers I got. I think he was seriously going to

buy the next ticket after he watched me lose on two, but did something I wouldn't have ever imagined and he let me go ahead of him

and buy the last ticket. As if he had  a change of heart. I would have been jacked if he bought the last ticket in that row and hit the $40

himself.

I don't know why, but I'm addicted to $20 tickets all of a sudden. Especially the $20 golden ticket. I want that third $500 ticket or even

a nice bigger one!!!

And another one!!!!! Nice

Houston, TX
    United States
    Member #145644
    August 10, 2013
    121 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2014, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic......nice hit man. Always really nice to see pictures of all these good winners and just how the tickets are set up from other states. We have the 100X $20 ticket here in Texas and i still have not been able to find a symbol higher than 10X. Its a little different though.....the minimum prize on ours in 10$ so min win for 100X symbols will be 1000$, but wish they would of made it to where the minimum prize would be $5 just so they can throw out more symbols out.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2014, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

What a day this turned out to be!

So I go to cash the $500 winner at a local beer distributer. The lady takes the ticket and scans it, says "Oh..."

usually your supposed to let us know if you have anything over $200. We usually don't have enough to pay this

out and the manager isn't here right now. So she had me sign the ticket, and she kept it (which I wasn't happy about)

and told me to come back in about an hour. So I came back in an hour and sure enough she had $500 in cash for me.

So I take the $500 in cash and was going to play some tickets. Instead of golden ticket, I decide to play Money Money Millionaire.

I zip four tickets in a row (I think #24-27) until #28 hits for $100. Being even, I decide I need to play the last one and grabbed it

only to find it was a dud. I then grabbed a $20 golden ticket which I think won $30. Took the $30 and left with $470

Went to a cousins birthday part for a few hours with my parents, and came home. Then I was going up to my parents house to eat

as they were cooking out and decided to stop and play some more. $20 Golden Ticket it was....

I played #004 to #011...

004 $20

005 lost

006 lost

007 lost

008 lost

009 lost

010 $500

011 $30

Before I left, I bought five of the $2 super seven tickets and all five lost.

All in all not a bad day! I started with a scratcher worth $500 and ended with $875

Surely makes up for the bad luck I've had with $20 tickets before

Something about #004 on that ticket; it seems to win a lot. My only decent one ($100) came on #004. Golden Ticket does not do well for me. Be careful - PA will reel you in with a decent winner on a $20 ticket and you can lose it quickly if you buy a lot of them.

Still useless tickets here. Got yet another measly $10 on Aces High and 5 straight 5x the Fortune losers.

SARASOTA, FL
        United States
        Member #95778
        August 17, 2010
        1093 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2014, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic......nice hit man. Always really nice to see pictures of all these good winners and just how the tickets are set up from other states. We have the 100X $20 ticket here in Texas and i still have not been able to find a symbol higher than 10X. Its a little different though.....the minimum prize on ours in 10$ so min win for 100X symbols will be 1000$, but wish they would of made it to where the minimum prize would be $5 just so they can throw out more symbols out.

Thanks playernumber two - what's interesting is the ticket I bought right before this $400 win also had a 100X on it with $2 under it for $200 (didn't post it) . It's not often you get two 100X wins in a row ....... when I was in the district office a couple months ago there was a guy who had a 100X ticket with $200 under it for $20,000 ! Now that's a good win !!!!!! Best I did on a scratcher was two years ago for $10K - before that was a $5K three years ago. Can't seem to get more than a $1,000 win this year so far - got four of 'em so far this year - two in one day from the same roll PLUS three $500's from that roll. I posted these tics on the Post Florida Tickets.

Olney, MD
          United States
          Member #121536
          January 11, 2012
          450 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2014, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

I played some tickets while I was in Virginia.  I think they are comparable to Maryland tickets but have slightly worse odds.  I lost about $28 playing down there.

Today I bought some tickets when I came home.  I started out $5 up and should have quit after that but I played a few more and ended up losing some money.

At a Shell Gas Station

1 $5 Monopoly- won $5

1 $5 Hold Em Poker- won $5

3 $5 Hold Em Poker- won $25 on 3rd

1 $3 Cash Lines- lost

1 $2 Hit $20,000- lost

At a Safeway store

8 $5 Monopoly (#12-5)- #7 won $5, #5 won $10

5 $5 Hold 'Em Poker -(#53-49)- #49 won $10

3 $5 Show Me The Money (#35-33)- #33 won $5

Jacksonville
            United States
            Member #153806
            March 26, 2014
            345 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

You've been on quite a roll skeptic.  After seeing all of those 100X the Cash wins, I decided to buy a few myself.  Bought the first three off a roll (000, 001, and 002).  Unfortunately all 3 were losers.  Despite my better judgment, I went back and bought the next 4.  003 won $25 and the rest (004, 005 and 006) were all losers.  Didn't quite work out the way I had hoped....down $150 for the day.

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2014, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Got a $10 Funky 5s winner from Acme. Bonus matched for the first time. Think I will drop the Muscle Car Money soon as one lost again today. $10 in and $10 out.

Pretty much waiting for the new ones and the new $20 - all the symbol options on it are neat.

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1093 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2014, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

You've been on quite a roll skeptic.  After seeing all of those 100X the Cash wins, I decided to buy a few myself.  Bought the first three off a roll (000, 001, and 002).  Unfortunately all 3 were losers.  Despite my better judgment, I went back and bought the next 4.  003 won $25 and the rest (004, 005 and 006) were all losers.  Didn't quite work out the way I had hoped....down $150 for the day.

Hey there gatorsrok - I've been watching you and you've been doing pretty good yourself !!! Yeah once in a while I get lucky and hit some decent wins, but it all ain't what it looks to be ...... a couple weeks ago I went through 20 100X ticks in a row and not ONE winner ....... 5 from two different bins and 5 from two different rolls at the counter......hard to believe but they just weren't hitting. Felt like driving my car off the SkyWay bridge :)

Largo
                  United States
                  Member #157181
                  July 11, 2014
                  190 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2014, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

The last 2 weeks they weren't hitting, but they got better this weekend. I hit $200 on Friday, $50 & $30 on Saturday. Didn't buy any today. Of all the higher tickets, I do the best on 100x Cash & Gold Rush. I have completely given up on Super Millions.

Olney, MD
                    United States
                    Member #121536
                    January 11, 2012
                    450 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2014, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

I went back and got some more tickets.

1 $10 Jackpot - won $20

4 $5 Hold 'Em Poker- won $5 on 4th ticket

4 $5 Monopoly- won $5 on 4th ticket

1 $10 Sparkling 7's (#2 I think) - won $70

1 $3 Cash Lines- won$3

1 $5 10X Bingo- I think I lost, I will check it again later

1 $2 Hit $20,000- lost

PA
                      United States
                      Member #129849
                      June 29, 2012
                      308 Posts
                      Posted: August 11, 2014, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Something about #004 on that ticket; it seems to win a lot. My only decent one ($100) came on #004. Golden Ticket does not do well for me. Be careful - PA will reel you in with a decent winner on a $20 ticket and you can lose it quickly if you buy a lot of them.

Still useless tickets here. Got yet another measly $10 on Aces High and 5 straight 5x the Fortune losers.

Yeah, it seems that way at least. I played 4 of the $20 Golden Tickets yesterday and had only one $40 winner.

I zipped five Money Money Millionaire. I think I've also zipped about 7 or 8 Golden Tickets as well. But then again

I can't complain.

I went back to the beer store where yesterday evening where I hit $500 on ticket #10 and got ticket #12.

I had bought ticket 11 the day before and it lost, and ticket 12 lost as well. I'm tempted to go back today

after I leave my first job at noon and try one more. I'm putting $600 of the money I have left in the bank

and on Friday I think I'm going to try two or three more after I get paid.

How do you know what the new tickets will look like? I haven't seen them on the pa lottery website?

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: August 11, 2014, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

$100 w bank symbol

So I go back to the beer distributer and bought one more ticket.... #013 so no one had played this game at all since

I played 004 to 011 with the $500 winner on 010. As I said, bought 0013 and it lost. Bought 014 and it was the 

$100 winner above. Bought 0015 and it was a $20 winner.

What's strange is that on the way to the beer store I said "I need to win with a bank symbol now" and I did! Just too 

bad they were only $5 lol.

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1093 Posts
                          Posted: August 11, 2014, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Went to my fav Publix earlier today and had a mood to buy some tickets I havn't bought in a long time - $200MS - so I got 15 from the counter off a roll the clerk said sat open for about a month and hardly anyone bought them. Lo and behold I got this one and one for $15.00. And 13 duds. What a suprise. This game is the oldest scratch game Florida has and must be 5 years old at least. I can't believe it's still popping out 1K's !!

Houston, TX
                            United States
                            Member #145644
                            August 10, 2013
                            121 Posts
                            Posted: August 11, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Went to my fav Publix earlier today and had a mood to buy some tickets I havn't bought in a long time - $200MS - so I got 15 from the counter off a roll the clerk said sat open for about a month and hardly anyone bought them. Lo and behold I got this one and one for $15.00. And 13 duds. What a suprise. This game is the oldest scratch game Florida has and must be 5 years old at least. I can't believe it's still popping out 1K's !!

Very nice find skeptic!! And your post earlier about back to back tickets with 100X symbols is insane!!!! Wonder what those odds are. I would feel like i was dreaming if that happened.

Olney, MD
                              United States
                              Member #121536
                              January 11, 2012
                              450 Posts
                              Posted: August 11, 2014, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I played some tickets after work and dropped about $60 which I am actually content with because it could have been worse.  I think I should avoid our $20 tickets because they are tough to win on and there are way too many $20, $25, and $30 wins.

4 $20 Millionaire- (4-7) #7 won $25

3 $5 Monopoly (- 3rd ticket won $5

4 $5 Show me the Money- (#17-20) #20 won $50

6 $5 Big Cash Multiplier (#49-54)- #54 won $25

2 $5 Ravens Cash Fantasy (#38-39)- #39 won $5

1 $5 Red Hot Cash (#26)- lost

I also got $10 in Multi-Match for tonight so I'm hoping to hit something big that would be great.

Page 732 of 907