Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 1 day ago by Chris$.

Page 731 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
irish78's avatar - Rowlf

United States
Member #127474
May 2, 2012
38 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2014, 11:58 am - IP Logged

PA Money Money Millionaire ticket 000. 2 - 100 instant win's on top and 50 match number on bottom. Good for $250.00. That is the first time I ever won anything on a 000 ticket.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    P A
    United States
    Member #117331
    October 3, 2011
    6926 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2014, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

PA Money Money Millionaire ticket 000. 2 - 100 instant win's on top and 50 match number on bottom. Good for $250.00. That is the first time I ever won anything on a 000 ticket.

Nice win! My luck continues today as well

Got 1 ticket $5 bingo extra no 047.

Hit the x symbol with $50 on card 7 for another $250 today.

Loving the scratch off the past few days.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

P A
      United States
      Member #117331
      October 3, 2011
      6926 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2014, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Nice win! My luck continues today as well

Got 1 ticket $5 bingo extra no 047.

Hit the x symbol with $50 on card 7 for another $250 today.

Loving the scratch off the past few days.

I went to cash my $250 winner and found out it was 

$500! Turns out I missed a number to make a diamond symbol

On card 5. What a great suprise!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2014, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Apparently on the $5 Crossword or Bingo(whatever the red ticket is recently), someone hit $10K next to work yesterday. I am not upset cause I wouldn't have played it in a million years.. Today was the 1st day I was there since Friday...

United States
          Member #154834
          April 30, 2014
          4 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2014, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Had a good day (lottery-wise). Went to the HEB, and bought six 100x The Money ($20 tkt), along with one Mega-Millions ticket ($2). Scratched 'em, and won $200 on one and $30 on another. +$130 and I'm happy. Have had a martini and two bloody mary's to celebrate (okay, so I celebrate every night), and I'm a happy camper...nevermind that someone tried to break into my apartment a while ago. Would be crazy if that Mega ticket hits for something on Friday.

PA
            United States
            Member #129849
            June 29, 2012
            308 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2014, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

So I took my winning match 6 check worth $1025 to the bank to deposit, stopped and paid my water bill on the way home and stopped at the local

sheets for another $1,000,000 Golden Ticket. Also decided to pick up a muscle car money ticket.

I got home and scratched them, starting with the muscle car money. Ticket 029 was a dud.

Scratched the Golden Ticket and got through all of the first row and half of the second before I hit a vault. I'm thinking... awesome I probably

won $100. I get the very last number and get a ticket symbol with $100 under it. I scratch the prize under the vault and reveal $40.00 for a total

of $400 under the vault and $100 under the ticket symbol! A $500 strike!

I'll take it ;)

$500 winner

P A
              United States
              Member #117331
              October 3, 2011
              6926 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2014, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

So I took my winning match 6 check worth $1025 to the bank to deposit, stopped and paid my water bill on the way home and stopped at the local

sheets for another $1,000,000 Golden Ticket. Also decided to pick up a muscle car money ticket.

I got home and scratched them, starting with the muscle car money. Ticket 029 was a dud.

Scratched the Golden Ticket and got through all of the first row and half of the second before I hit a vault. I'm thinking... awesome I probably

won $100. I get the very last number and get a ticket symbol with $100 under it. I scratch the prize under the vault and reveal $40.00 for a total

I'll take it ;)

$500 winner

Nice win there! I love pa the past few days

After my $500 win yesterday I had a few others today.

$40 win on muscle car money. Thats 4 $40 winners on that one in two weeks.

$25 win on the $1 frenzy ticket. I hit $75 on that three days ago.

$100 win on $10 crazy cash. Had two $50 burst symbols.

I hope they stay hot in my area. Good luck everyone!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2014, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Nice win there! I love pa the past few days

After my $500 win yesterday I had a few others today.

$40 win on muscle car money. Thats 4 $40 winners on that one in two weeks.

$25 win on the $1 frenzy ticket. I hit $75 on that three days ago.

$100 win on $10 crazy cash. Had two $50 burst symbols.

I hope they stay hot in my area. Good luck everyone!

Congrats everyone but nothing has changed here. Loser after loser on Muscle Car Money, and no better on the new $2 or Aces High.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2014, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Chris, please send some of those to my area and omiller's lol things are putrid here. Won $10 on Muscle Car Money yesterday but am about 1 for the last 7. 2 Aces Highs have lost and the 5x the Fortune never wns.

P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    6926 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2014, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Chris, please send some of those to my area and omiller's lol things are putrid here. Won $10 on Muscle Car Money yesterday but am about 1 for the last 7. 2 Aces Highs have lost and the 5x the Fortune never wns.

I had a nice pick to send to omiller to post of the $500

But my phone took a toilet bath and no sd card so im starting from scratch. 

Getting some tix tonight. I have a $40 winner on the x20 ticket to cash.

Im feeling the old $20 tix gonna get 3 @ wawa.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #153005
                      March 3, 2014
                      331 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2014, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I got a good winner on the $10 50X The Money today. A bit of a older ticket though, at least here in GA. 

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2014, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

What a day this turned out to be!

So I go to cash the $500 winner at a local beer distributer. The lady takes the ticket and scans it, says "Oh..."

usually your supposed to let us know if you have anything over $200. We usually don't have enough to pay this

out and the manager isn't here right now. So she had me sign the ticket, and she kept it (which I wasn't happy about)

and told me to come back in about an hour. So I came back in an hour and sure enough she had $500 in cash for me.

So I take the $500 in cash and was going to play some tickets. Instead of golden ticket, I decide to play Money Money Millionaire.

I zip four tickets in a row (I think #24-27) until #28 hits for $100. Being even, I decide I need to play the last one and grabbed it

only to find it was a dud. I then grabbed a $20 golden ticket which I think won $30. Took the $30 and left with $470

Went to a cousins birthday part for a few hours with my parents, and came home. Then I was going up to my parents house to eat

as they were cooking out and decided to stop and play some more. $20 Golden Ticket it was....

I played #004 to #011...

004 $20

005 lost

006 lost

007 lost

008 lost

009 lost

010 $500

011 $30

Before I left, I bought five of the $2 super seven tickets and all five lost.

All in all not a bad day! I started with a scratcher worth $500 and ended with $875

Surely makes up for the bad luck I've had with $20 tickets before

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1093 Posts
                          Posted: August 10, 2014, 11:13 am - IP Logged

PA
                            United States
                            Member #129849
                            June 29, 2012
                            308 Posts
                            Posted: August 10, 2014, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

$500 winner

$500 winner from yesterday

On my way home last night I decided to play #026 Golden Ticket from sheetz in town and it zipped. After church this morning

I went to get another to see if anyone had played. I bought one from the machine and it was ticket #027.

027 lost

028 lost

029 $40 winner

Funny part is an older man was playing $10 Aces High Tickets while I was playing the golden tickets. He was watching me scratch

my tickets, like over my shoulder watch and after the second one he asked which numbers I got. I think he was seriously going to

buy the next ticket after he watched me lose on two, but did something I wouldn't have ever imagined and he let me go ahead of him

and buy the last ticket. As if he had  a change of heart. I would have been jacked if he bought the last ticket in that row and hit the $40

himself.

I don't know why, but I'm addicted to $20 tickets all of a sudden. Especially the $20 golden ticket. I want that third $500 ticket or even

a nice bigger one!!!

Houston, TX
                              United States
                              Member #145644
                              August 10, 2013
                              121 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2014, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

I'll take it ;)

$500 winner

Awesome win on that match 6 GetReal720, and a very good hit on the golden ticket. Pretty 500$ win.......throwing you 2 symbols there towards the end. Keep running hot

Page 731 of 907