Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 845 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
Member #4121
March 23, 2004
817 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2015, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone, 

I'm trying to stop AGAIN but still playing..... sorry for not posting pics but to be honest it's because the wins didn't really mean that I made a profit. Just sort of broke me even lately... anyway, my two good wins lately--and I find that games are streaky, if I find a game that seems to be hot, that game seems to be hot all around my area. If it's cold, it's cold everywhere. Example lately is the old ten dollar game $200MS... got one a couple weeks ago and it had a star symbol, hundred dollar win. Went ahead and bought 10 more from the same roll and ended up with another hundred dollar winner and another 70 dollars total on the other tickets. Then at another store hit another star symbol, and had another hundred dollar winner. Again, this doesn't mean that these were profits, just got lucky to hit those amounts and keep playing. (For those who seem to care about how much everyone spends, ha!)   

A clerk told me that the ten dollar 50X was hitting a lot lately-- got a few, and kept noticing the 5x symbol a lot.  Usually it was just for a ten dollar break even win, or maybe another single match of 5 bucks for a fifteen dollar win, but low and behold I got one ticket from Publix, number 47, 5x symbol with a hundred underneath it for a $500 win. Should have taken a picture, but again I'm honest and believe me--it was a sigh of relief to just get that win to end a horrible losing streak. 

Then a few nights ago I played the Flamingo $20 game. Had a break even win and then the next one...........I uncovered the 100X symbol.... (now, I learned my lesson on the 100X game because I previously uncovered a 100X symbol on that game only to wait all day to scratch off the 2.00 prize underneath and reveal a $200 winner off of the 100x symbol. So, as fate would have it, and at least I didn't wait, I wasn't surprised when I scratched the 2.00 prize underneath THIS 100x symbol on the Flamingo game. My only surprise came when I uncovered 5 more matches of $40 and realized that at least this was a $400 winner instead of only a $200 winner. Didn't take a picture because, again, it was more a sigh of relief and not a feeling of joy that made me want to take a picture. I should have simply to be able to post it here and show that the 100x symbol on Flamingo actually exists. My bad for not posting the picture. 

Good Luck to All!

Nice wins!!!  Party

Eastern PA
    United States
    Member #165668
    April 17, 2015
    261 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2015, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I'm on a hot streak,I guess Ill just let the pics do the talking

Eastern PA
      United States
      Member #165668
      April 17, 2015
      261 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2015, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Eastern PA
        United States
        Member #165668
        April 17, 2015
        261 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2015, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

I was long overdue for this one

NY
          United States
          Member #167035
          June 22, 2015
          1340 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2015, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I was long overdue for this one

is that your first burst on the 1k - congrats

Eastern PA
            United States
            Member #165668
            April 17, 2015
            261 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2015, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

is that your first burst on the 1k - congrats

My second Burst on the $10 Frenzy, I thought by now I would have hit more then two but I can't complain.

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
              Member #4121
              March 23, 2004
              817 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2015, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Wow! Wow! Wow! Nice one!!!  Party

United States
                Member #169498
                October 20, 2015
                4 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2015, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Tormentor. good job!

quick question on average how much do you play in a weeks time?

Eastern PA
                  United States
                  Member #165668
                  April 17, 2015
                  261 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2015, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Tormentor. good job!

quick question on average how much do you play in a weeks time?

I play everyday, a day like today I played very little cause the rolls are beat so I played some $2 games and a few Trucks N Bucks. I did hit a $40 on Trucks N Bucks.

United States
                    Member #165376
                    April 4, 2015
                    508 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2015, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Tormentor ur on fire.. I will never say your HOT lol even if I knew ya.

PA
                      United States
                      Member #129849
                      June 29, 2012
                      308 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2015, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

@ OSH,

Nice wins!

Just a note about your comment on people caring about what others spend... I know I'm at least one of the

people who will occasionally ask another poster about how much they are spending. It's not because I care

or would like to judge them based upon how much they are gambling, but rather to have some idea of what

it took for said poster to get those wins.

If a player like tormentor is a $20 a week kinda guy, and posts up this hot streak from the heavens he has been

on, well that is down right discouraging to those who play a few hundred a month and get squat. If he says though

that he plays a few hundred dollars a week, then the wins he posts (while still quite nice) wouldn't seem so crazy.

@ tormentor

What can I say, your still the king of the frenzy tickets! All in all, still some ride you've been on. Sweet hit on that

1K frenzy.

Eastern PA
                        United States
                        Member #165668
                        April 17, 2015
                        261 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2015, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I play everyday and you have to to keep track of the rolls & numbers, I'm ok with loosing a $100 in a day but most of my best days came with spending very little. If I chase and keep spending to find a winner I normally loose so I try not to. When you play alot you can learn the patterns of the game & rolls, this helps me jump in and out of a roll with a good idea of how it will pay out. Yes I love my Frenzys, just got this Burst

United States
                          Member #169498
                          October 20, 2015
                          4 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2015, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Tormentor.

can you go further into detail on this comment if you dont mind?

When you play alot you can learn the patterns of the game & rolls, this helps me jump in and out of a roll with a good idea of how it will pay out.

PA
                            United States
                            Member #129849
                            June 29, 2012
                            308 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2015, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Wound up playing 6 of the 50X the money $10 tickets today.

Got 4 on my way home from work 002-005 and 004 hit for $10

Got 2 more just now on my way back from paying car insurance

016 and 017. 016 hit for $15. 

$60 in and $25 back out... $35 loss for the day.

I think I'll play a hundred or two worth of the Christmas tickets

and then go back into hibernation for a few months.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: October 25, 2015, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Wound up playing 6 of the 50X the money $10 tickets today.

Got 4 on my way home from work 002-005 and 004 hit for $10

Got 2 more just now on my way back from paying car insurance

016 and 017. 016 hit for $15. 

$60 in and $25 back out... $35 loss for the day.

I think I'll play a hundred or two worth of the Christmas tickets

and then go back into hibernation for a few months.

That is my plans for Christmas. I housesit for my dad next week, so I debated a Christmas roll or a good amount of tix to play with my grandom. Problem is that payday is the end of the week.lol Might have to take it slow unless I get a roll tomorrow to pay him on Friday. It didn't look like any of the PA tickets are scented this year. Hated that the 20's were Peppermint last year. Leave the scented tickets to the $1 or $2 tickets. Nice to see some hot streaks. Still been pretty cold for me.

Page 845 of 907