Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 18 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 846 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #167035
June 22, 2015
1340 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2015, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

don't like the prize structures and payouts of any of the PA christmas ones except for the 20

philadelphia,pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #138700
    February 3, 2013
    374 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2015, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

That is my plans for Christmas. I housesit for my dad next week, so I debated a Christmas roll or a good amount of tix to play with my grandom. Problem is that payday is the end of the week.lol Might have to take it slow unless I get a roll tomorrow to pay him on Friday. It didn't look like any of the PA tickets are scented this year. Hated that the 20's were Peppermint last year. Leave the scented tickets to the $1 or $2 tickets. Nice to see some hot streaks. Still been pretty cold for me.

maybe its just me but we dont seem to have nearly as many decent winners here in philly. ....lots and lots of break-evens. 500-1000 winners almost non-existing here

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2015, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

maybe its just me but we dont seem to have nearly as many decent winners here in philly. ....lots and lots of break-evens. 500-1000 winners almost non-existing here

I am an hour northwest. Guy just hit another $1K frenzy symbol, but I haven't heard of much from my regular spot other than that.

Coal Thumb's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
        NY
        United States
        Member #169635
        October 25, 2015
        80 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2015, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey folks, NYer here. I hear a lot of you don't have too much luck in NY. That's pretty true. Spend a lot, get a little. The new tickets are pretty good though. Recent hits (No pictures....they're on my tablet):

• Ice Bank - 250 - 3 coins, one for fifty, two for 100 each
        • Extra Play - 80 - $$ on back for 5, 5X 15 on front
        • Fast Cash - 50 - three money stacks across the bottom. It was the sixth ticket I played of that game!
        • UNO - 50 - Draw 2 (4X) 10, 2 5s (Also been hitting lots of 10-20 on this)
        • Cash King - 100 - Match for 40 and 10, 10X 5 (Had a match for a fifty in same roll)
        • Blue $5 Frenzy - 100 - Frenzy Symbol
        • Green $2 Frenzy - 50 - Frenzy Symbol (hit this twice within a month)
        • Red $1 Frenzy - 20 - Frenzy Symbol
        • I Hate NY - 20 after playing fifty million tickets

I was actually making a steady 15/day profit off these games until I decided to do what I interpreted as The Lottery Machine Challenge, which I think means Buy one of every ticket in the machine. 162 dollars of ticket in the machine, I won 84 + Free Take 5 (which became another Take 5 the next day...). 84/162. I think this is a better bet than buying books, honestly...until I try this again and win NOTHING. I've bought about 5 or 6 books. Never profited. Best I had was 74 down on a book of loose change.

Breakdown for the Challenge:

• Double Triple Cashword - 15 bucks - Red square on three long words
        • Set For Life - 15 - Coin for 10, Match for 5
        • Quick 600 - 25 - Match for 25
        • Take Five - Free Take Five (well, two free take fives...)
        • Win For Life - 7 bucks
        • Cash Frenzy - 2 bucks
        • UNO - 20 - Wild 2(2X) 10

Pictures if this site decides to work on my tablet, since I'm using a not-my-computer. Happy scratching!

NY
          United States
          Member #167035
          June 22, 2015
          1340 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2015, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Hey folks, NYer here. I hear a lot of you don't have too much luck in NY. That's pretty true. Spend a lot, get a little. The new tickets are pretty good though. Recent hits (No pictures....they're on my tablet):

• Ice Bank - 250 - 3 coins, one for fifty, two for 100 each
          • Extra Play - 80 - $$ on back for 5, 5X 15 on front
          • Fast Cash - 50 - three money stacks across the bottom. It was the sixth ticket I played of that game!
          • UNO - 50 - Draw 2 (4X) 10, 2 5s (Also been hitting lots of 10-20 on this)
          • Cash King - 100 - Match for 40 and 10, 10X 5 (Had a match for a fifty in same roll)
          • Blue $5 Frenzy - 100 - Frenzy Symbol
          • Green $2 Frenzy - 50 - Frenzy Symbol (hit this twice within a month)
          • Red $1 Frenzy - 20 - Frenzy Symbol
          • I Hate NY - 20 after playing fifty million tickets

I was actually making a steady 15/day profit off these games until I decided to do what I interpreted as The Lottery Machine Challenge, which I think means Buy one of every ticket in the machine. 162 dollars of ticket in the machine, I won 84 + Free Take 5 (which became another Take 5 the next day...). 84/162. I think this is a better bet than buying books, honestly...until I try this again and win NOTHING. I've bought about 5 or 6 books. Never profited. Best I had was 74 down on a book of loose change.

Breakdown for the Challenge:

• Double Triple Cashword - 15 bucks - Red square on three long words
          • Set For Life - 15 - Coin for 10, Match for 5
          • Quick 600 - 25 - Match for 25
          • Take Five - Free Take Five (well, two free take fives...)
          • Win For Life - 7 bucks
          • Cash Frenzy - 2 bucks
          • UNO - 20 - Wild 2(2X) 10

Pictures if this site decides to work on my tablet, since I'm using a not-my-computer. Happy scratching!

not bad am not a fan of these new games (and lol to I hate NY)

well hit 500 3x this year so it can be done but lately 50 is all i can win (except i did hit 100 on quick 600 the other day, 5x 10 and 2 matches for 25)

NY
            United States
            Member #169635
            October 25, 2015
            80 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2015, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

I had a string of five 50s in three days, with a similar string of 100s back in september, but I haven't hit 500 since cash blowout was around, 2013 I think. I would love to try another state's games. I remember always breaking even in Texas. Always.

I don't get the ny game. It's like 1 in 800 000 for a $5000 trip? I was hoping the odds would be at least winnable on that one :(

NY
              United States
              Member #167035
              June 22, 2015
              1340 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2015, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

have played in several other states - NJ can't hit, PA have only hit 100 on the 20s, rest can't seem to get lucky, have had a $100 in CT too, and FL not much luck either

plus the trip prize is subject to federal taxes like the trips on the price is right and other game shows - am not sure if u can take the cash value or what

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: October 26, 2015, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Interesting lotto promo to check out. Stores are having 2nd chance drawings on the XMas tickets.. I am not sure how all stores work, but here is my normal spot. He stamps all the tickets cause they have to come from his store,. There is a 2nd chance box and the prizes are broken down by ticket. He told me the main prize($20 tickets) is a 42 inch TV and the $10 prize is a tablet(assuming a mid range Android).. Here is the kicker. He has to pay for it himself, but it is an optional thing. He doesn't have to partake, but he chose to. I wonder how many other stores are doing this. Winning a TV/tablet or whatever else is a nice potential kickback for some losing tickets(and you can still enter online if you like). I will have to find out what the other prizes are as well.

NY
                  United States
                  Member #169635
                  October 25, 2015
                  80 Posts
                  Posted: October 26, 2015, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Sounds odd. I just watched the daily show's bit on the illinoying situation. Pretty funny/sad.

So I was checking my tix at a gas station today, cashing in a 15 on pink frenzy, and I met a guy who won 1000 dollars this morning on quick draw. He matched 6/6 but no multiplier. Good for him. I lost on everything else today :( [down 10. Trying the one to two & done strat]

Feel like I should play more uno. Lots of hittable prizes in 15-80 range. Uno's been hot lately. Everywhere around me.

NY
                    United States
                    Member #167035
                    June 22, 2015
                    1340 Posts
                    Posted: October 26, 2015, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Sounds odd. I just watched the daily show's bit on the illinoying situation. Pretty funny/sad.

So I was checking my tix at a gas station today, cashing in a 15 on pink frenzy, and I met a guy who won 1000 dollars this morning on quick draw. He matched 6/6 but no multiplier. Good for him. I lost on everything else today :( [down 10. Trying the one to two & done strat]

Feel like I should play more uno. Lots of hittable prizes in 15-80 range. Uno's been hot lately. Everywhere around me.

haha except for me on uno (should be called cero) hit a 25 dollar winner first week since then keep getting 10 duds in a row almost every time i play

Eastern PA
                      United States
                      Member #165668
                      April 17, 2015
                      261 Posts
                      Posted: October 26, 2015, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm already digging these new Xmas games

United States
                        Member #165376
                        April 4, 2015
                        508 Posts
                        Posted: October 26, 2015, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

not a huge hit but I will take it

NY
                          United States
                          Member #167035
                          June 22, 2015
                          1340 Posts
                          Posted: October 26, 2015, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

not a huge hit but I will take it

will take 80 too - that the most i hit on this game since NY does not offer scunions anymore (just 80 and 300)

and nice hit tormentor

United States
                            Member #165376
                            April 4, 2015
                            508 Posts
                            Posted: October 27, 2015, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Save some for us.! Nice tormentor. your still on fire but not hot lol

Eastern PA
                              United States
                              Member #165668
                              April 17, 2015
                              261 Posts
                              Posted: October 27, 2015, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

I'm liking this years Xmas games

Page 846 of 908