Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 855 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #167035
June 22, 2015
1340 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2015, 6:27 am - IP Logged

So far the Frosty Cash has been doing me alright, 2 out of the 4 tickets I've purchased have been winners.  First hit was for $15, second was for $100.  A few of you probably saw the card on facebook.  It's the one that appears to be a $50 winner, but for some reason I didn't see the 13 and underneath that was another $50.  Odds for the 100 are 1:391 so not bad on that.

don't think i did see that card but nice

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2015, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Nice omiller.. Yes you seem to have very good and very bad periods but most people do. It's only a few that have far more good than bad days. Am interested in Mike Dee from YouTube's book, but if it just says things like play the tickets with the best odds of winning, I will pass on it.

I have been on a break. My last play was 4 of the Chritmas $5 from the Trappe beer store. They used to sell over the counter, but now have a machine. I ended up with 2 wins of $5 each - was mad both were $5.

Today I just bought one of the $1 Christmas tickets and got the tree symbol win all, but only $4 total because each prize was $1.

Eastern PA
      United States
      Member #165668
      April 17, 2015
      261 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2015, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Not much but considering I only play 1 or 2 NY tickets a week, I'll take it

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        P A
        United States
        Member #117331
        October 3, 2011
        6943 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2015, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Nice omiller.. Yes you seem to have very good and very bad periods but most people do. It's only a few that have far more good than bad days. Am interested in Mike Dee from YouTube's book, but if it just says things like play the tickets with the best odds of winning, I will pass on it.

I have been on a break. My last play was 4 of the Chritmas $5 from the Trappe beer store. They used to sell over the counter, but now have a machine. I ended up with 2 wins of $5 each - was mad both were $5.

Today I just bought one of the $1 Christmas tickets and got the tree symbol win all, but only $4 total because each prize was $1.

I've literally watched every Mike dee video.

he plays alot of tickets. 

supermanstone420 plays pa tickets check that one out

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

NY
          United States
          Member #167035
          June 22, 2015
          1340 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2015, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

like mike dee a lot cannot wait for his book too

nice win tormentor had a star too earlier this month but it too was $5 (that is the minimum tho)
          speaking of mike dee - the star was in the world famous mike dee last spot

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2015, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I watch all his videos also lol.. Personally I like his channel more than SupermanStone's.

Mass
              United States
              Member #68073
              December 12, 2008
              217 Posts
              Posted: November 25, 2015, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I watch all his videos also lol.. Personally I like his channel more than SupermanStone's.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I must be the only one who does not like Mike Dee,s channel on YT. And it is not just because I am envious of his wins. Yes, he wins a lot but the guy buys books of tickets regularly so of course he finds winners. He knows exactly what the minimum payouts are on books and then " predicts" winners based on what is obviously left in a pack, passing himself off as some sort of physic. He admitted this when I called him out. 

The main reason I don't enjoy his videos is that they are dull! Dude can win $1000 and barely register a heartbeat never mind show some emotion/ excitement! Christ, I get psyched when I hit $40! 

I won't be getting his book if he ever does put it out. We all have strategies, I have a boatload that work randomly ( just like the lottery, random). Ultimately it is about being in the right place at the right time and then picking the right ticket! 

Rant over, but check out my YT channel to see some cool wins, I am spinnni on YT

Cape Coral Florida
                United States
                Member #138938
                February 10, 2013
                64 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I will say he is the only one on youtube that has won 10,000 or more 2 times and both are the jackpots it's crazy.

NY
                  United States
                  Member #167035
                  June 22, 2015
                  1340 Posts
                  Posted: November 25, 2015, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Ladies and Gentlemen, I must be the only one who does not like Mike Dee,s channel on YT. And it is not just because I am envious of his wins. Yes, he wins a lot but the guy buys books of tickets regularly so of course he finds winners. He knows exactly what the minimum payouts are on books and then " predicts" winners based on what is obviously left in a pack, passing himself off as some sort of physic. He admitted this when I called him out. 

The main reason I don't enjoy his videos is that they are dull! Dude can win $1000 and barely register a heartbeat never mind show some emotion/ excitement! Christ, I get psyched when I hit $40! 

I won't be getting his book if he ever does put it out. We all have strategies, I have a boatload that work randomly ( just like the lottery, random). Ultimately it is about being in the right place at the right time and then picking the right ticket! 

Rant over, but check out my YT channel to see some cool wins, I am spinnni on YT

been to ur channel it is good too - especially that 10,000 win (oops for spoilers)

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1093 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2015, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Pasadena, CA
                      United States
                      Member #153326
                      March 13, 2014
                      186 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2015, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic, great results and congrats--I love the Florida games--but surely, you must be spending tons to get as many winners as you do. No casual player anywhere would have your luck. Just wondering...

Mass
                        United States
                        Member #68073
                        December 12, 2008
                        217 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2015, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic, great results and congrats--I love the Florida games--but surely, you must be spending tons to get as many winners as you do. No casual player anywhere would have your luck. Just wondering...

The age old question, how much do you spend to win so much? The usual answer is a stealthy None of Your Business! I won't speak for skeptic ( congrats on the awesome wins skeptic!) but I will guess that most folks who frequent these forums are not casual players. The folks posting up multiple pictures of big winners are most certainly putting lots of dough in the lotteries ovens in order to obtain those occasional treats! I resemble that last statement! But I am not gonna come on here and announce my losses, it is much more fun( and interesting) to post up the winners.

Pasadena, CA
                          United States
                          Member #153326
                          March 13, 2014
                          186 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2015, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

The age old question, how much do you spend to win so much? The usual answer is a stealthy None of Your Business! I won't speak for skeptic ( congrats on the awesome wins skeptic!) but I will guess that most folks who frequent these forums are not casual players. The folks posting up multiple pictures of big winners are most certainly putting lots of dough in the lotteries ovens in order to obtain those occasional treats! I resemble that last statement! But I am not gonna come on here and announce my losses, it is much more fun( and interesting) to post up the winners.

I know well the exact numbers are not mine or anyone else's business. But as I said--and you as well--people must be spending loads to get these frequent $500 and $1,000 winners. I have played semi-regularly for 16 years and have never hit $500--but have hit $1,000.

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #138700
                            February 3, 2013
                            374 Posts
                            Posted: November 28, 2015, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I know well the exact numbers are not mine or anyone else's business. But as I said--and you as well--people must be spending loads to get these frequent $500 and $1,000 winners. I have played semi-regularly for 16 years and have never hit $500--but have hit $1,000.

i've hit for 1000 on three occassions and 500 close to forty times..... when i play i do have a tendency to chase which has gotten me into trouble more times than i'de like to remember ...most recently on tuesday of this week when i bought 11-20dollar losers in a row on the 100000 big money scratch off.

still wish a had a few more dollars to buy a couple more that day i know a big winner was coming.   i warmed that pack up for the next lucky dog....lol

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #138700
                              February 3, 2013
                              374 Posts
                              Posted: November 28, 2015, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

this summer i spent 140 dollars at two different stores on the million dollar multiplier scratch off and won 200, 500, 500, 500 ...... 4 big winners on 7 scratch offs bought

Page 855 of 907