Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by Chris$.

Page 88 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I am done with the new tickets. I mentioned the guy who bought 30 of the $3 Cash Up with minimal luck. I got  2 and they lost. Thought I would get 5 more to take home. All 7 in a row were losers. Thought maybe if the pack was cold early, that it would make up for it late. I would constantly get 1 # in the double games and 2 #'s in the triple games really early. Meaning any # that would hit after would pay out, but all #'s lost. Unreal..

I hear you. We have to stop and maybe then, if enough people do it, the state will notice.

Spent $20 at Giant:

3 Hot $100,000 (#020-022) - #022 won $5

2 Electric 8s (#013 and #014) - losers

1 5x the Money (#286) - lost

Then spent $30 at Wegmans:

3 Hot $100,000 (#052-054) - #052 won $10 (a HOT symbol with a measley $5)

2 Cash Ups (#089 and #090) - #089 won $5

2 Electric 8s (#134 and #135) - #134 won $2

Then spent my $17 at Wawa:

2 Hot $100,000 (#013 and #014) - losers (what kind of roll is this?? All 5 I've gotten from it have lost)

1 Cash Up (#007) - lost

2 Electric 8s (#035 and #036) - #035 won $2

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
    A long and winding road
    United States
    Member #17084
    June 10, 2005
    4525 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2011, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Dr65 may well win but she also has to invest so the ratio is the same as other players, I don't consider her any more lucky or "more" educated in lottery tickets. 100% of the time folks can fabricate or simply not post there losers to make it appear they are winners more then not. I keep an objective eye on most posting and ignore the long essays some spew...

As its said, Keep it simple.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      A long and winding road
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      4525 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2011, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Matt for your updates! Staying clean for now on touching the new ones!  Today I used my COUPON i get in the Sundays news, Buy 3   ($2) instants, get a 3$.  Busted on 7ups...and the 3$ bingo was zippo....SO be it, wasnt really my money, was playing off some  trade in tickets I had in my car....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2011, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

This is my first post James. I've been reading the many posts on this forum and thought I'd drop a note. I've been playing scratch offs for a few years. My biggest win $5000.00 was on the $10 Spectacular. This ticket was tossed in the garbage without carefully reading the numbers. When I took another look, I saw where I did not scratch off number 8. Under it was $5000.00. This was last year and I have won several $1000.00 and $500.00 prizes. I've been playing this game this year, buying a few rolls and random picking and only won $100.00. I quit buying this game totally. On the Gold Rush $20.00 tickets I have had good luck. In April I won $500.00 6 times. Twice in one day !! I don't buy any rolls, just random buying at different stores, usually 10 or 20 tickets. The last few weeks my biggest win was only $100.00. Seems like the $500.00 winners have gone away.

Thanks for the read and Good Luck. In my opinion it's just luck as I've won on numbers from 000 - 20 and a few in the 20's. My last buys on Gold Rush was 10 tickets at a time from 000 - 10. $100 a few times.

Welcome !

Im glad im not the only person who is experiencing a lull right now ... April was hot but May has been terrible ..

I have bought some rolls of the $200 MS before but never did well on those. Its even hard to get $100 on that game im lucky i managed $500 once, and out of the machine !

$5,000 is excellent. did you buy the roll and it was on there or just a random ticket ??

Just curious what area do you live and play in ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #104582
          January 17, 2011
          199 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2011, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Broke down and played $5 Bingo #000 to 005...won $5 on number 5..amazing how they are not putting wins in the first couple anymore or the last ones anymore..actually don't think they are putting big wins anywhere anymore..haven't played any of the new games yet..but after reading all the duds again..looks like I won't.. we should all write to the lottery and tell them we are on to them..not that it would matter to them..

Somone said in the store today that the lottery knows that the economy is hurting and more people are playing lottery, hoping to win something and that is why they are printing so many duds anymore..they can get away with it..the only ones making a huge profit is the lottery..

I know they have to make money too..but the tickets aren't like they used to be..now you have to play 5-10 tickets to get 1 lousy win..maybe worth 1 of the tickets..

I would have had more fun throwing my money out the window on the way to the store..it would have saved me the frustration..LOL...

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1093 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2011, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Welcome !

Im glad im not the only person who is experiencing a lull right now ... April was hot but May has been terrible ..

I have bought some rolls of the $200 MS before but never did well on those. Its even hard to get $100 on that game im lucky i managed $500 once, and out of the machine !

$5,000 is excellent. did you buy the roll and it was on there or just a random ticket ??

Just curious what area do you live and play in ?

James, I'm in SW Florida - south of Tampa. I've tried so many tickets - $1.00, $5.00, $10 and $20. Tried rolls, random buys and I have to say when I was buying 10 to 20 tickets at four or five different places at a time - that was when I did the best. I have had rolls of Gold Rush (old and new) where I only won maybe $200 on the entire roll. For whatever reason the random buys worked for me. April was my best GR month. Except as mentioned, for me the past weeks Gold Rush died down. I had my best luck on GR tickets 000 - 10. The past month I bought 000 - 10 maybe 20 times and NO $500.00.......On the $200 MS I was addicted for months last year and bought 2-3 rolls a week. The $5K ticket came from buying 30 at random places. A friend of mine bought 2 GR Tickets a month or so ago and won the $500K !! Unbelievable.

I keep thinking and wishing I'll hit the big one. On BDB I was hooked for a while and bought way too many tickets. Sure I won a couple $1K and $500's but I spent way more than I ever won - on ALL the tickets I ever bought.

Good Luck ! I'm easing off for a while. I'm not a rich guy by any means and that dream of the big hit has not come my way.

Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: May 24, 2011, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

James, I'm in SW Florida - south of Tampa. I've tried so many tickets - $1.00, $5.00, $10 and $20. Tried rolls, random buys and I have to say when I was buying 10 to 20 tickets at four or five different places at a time - that was when I did the best. I have had rolls of Gold Rush (old and new) where I only won maybe $200 on the entire roll. For whatever reason the random buys worked for me. April was my best GR month. Except as mentioned, for me the past weeks Gold Rush died down. I had my best luck on GR tickets 000 - 10. The past month I bought 000 - 10 maybe 20 times and NO $500.00.......On the $200 MS I was addicted for months last year and bought 2-3 rolls a week. The $5K ticket came from buying 30 at random places. A friend of mine bought 2 GR Tickets a month or so ago and won the $500K !! Unbelievable.

I keep thinking and wishing I'll hit the big one. On BDB I was hooked for a while and bought way too many tickets. Sure I won a couple $1K and $500's but I spent way more than I ever won - on ALL the tickets I ever bought.

Good Luck ! I'm easing off for a while. I'm not a rich guy by any means and that dream of the big hit has not come my way.

The west coast is the place to be in florida for a scratch off player. seems like everything has better odds there ...

How much per week do you usually play ?? have you bought any of the $1,000 rolls ??

Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2011, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

By the way the Gold Rush roll I was playing today only paid $120 back. im glad i only bought half. you never know though last month some guy hit $1K and $500 on the same roll and ive heard of 3x $500 on the same roll ...

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22893 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2011, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Dr65 may well win but she also has to invest so the ratio is the same as other players, I don't consider her any more lucky or "more" educated in lottery tickets. 100% of the time folks can fabricate or simply not post there losers to make it appear they are winners more then not. I keep an objective eye on most posting and ignore the long essays some spew...

As its said, Keep it simple.

Ahh, still have the sour GG taint in you, do you? Pity some people are put off by others posts, that they

feel they have to trump, diminish or discount some postings. That's always been your problem...and thank

you kindly for broadcasting yet another side of GG - shows me and everyone else that you're using your

competitiveness...in the wrong way. Go compete with someone in your little league, not me..I always

bothered you and always will so...actually, for your case, it's said K.I.S.S...and that's what you should

have left it at.

I left the Gus thread way back because of this and you're still classic GG, a little bit of envy, a little bit of

irritation and a whole lotta wanna be and misdirected energy. I never mentioned you but you had to

mention me....wow, if I was a weak minded individual, I might be impressed. I'm a tad more insightful than

that though.

Put your cursor on the drag bar, slide it down and skim over my posts or buy yourself a premium member-

ship and block me.

I don't consider you educated enough to do any more than retain the parts of my postings that bother you.

How petty and weak of you.

Go back in your spare time and read about my losers. Read about my play style. Don't insinutate I'm a liar

because YOU don't agree with what you read or who you detest. Play your tickets, posts your winners,

do your own stomach turning spewing and I'll just leave you to yourself.

This garbage post of yours is plainly a post against me. If YOU don't enjoy me, who cares?

The poster - YOU - are the one who needs to be viewed in an objective way...how junvenile and forum

rude you are...WTG GG!

Sincerely....Salt in your wound, dr.

Big Smile

....and side note...I just recently unblocked you - just in time for this revealing post! Lucky me!

Oh, and this post will probably be gone - are you still running to Todd to report what you don't like so it

can be removed? Probably. Tsk. Tsk. Grow up and get on with it. Stop trying to be someone you are not:

Me.

BananaBanana

Not my fault I can write and do it with style...For those that think it's too long, they skim over...try it, you

might like it.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22893 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2011, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Bought these this morning:

$20 Cash Fever #023 - won $0.00

$20 Cash Extravaganza #011 - won $20.00

$10 Pure Gold #057 - found a gold bar for a typical $10.00

$10 Diamonds and 7's #021 - won $0.00

$10 Money, Money, Money #012 - got a triple symbol won $15 total

$5 Winner Take All #032 - matched 2 spots for $10 each

$5 20x the Money #055 - won $5.00

2 $5 Lucky Cherry Slots #'s 025 - won $5.00, #026 - won $0.00

$5 Monopoly #000 - won $0.00

$5 $10,000 A Month for Life #020 - won $0.00

There's a big one out there, I'll find it tonight. These I got at Weis, normally I don't care for their tickets, but I was

there this morning so it was convenient.

Good luck today everyone!

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2011, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I cashed the remaining money from my roll. I still think the new CashUp roll has to be hot near the end. The store owner reported no winners early except for $20. I bought 30 of them to play tonight and then $10 on the new Hot 100,000. Won $10 on one of those and then played 3 more Cash Ups. Won $5 and played another Cash Up along with a $2 and $1 ticket and lost. The ticket is up to 091 out of 099. I hope my 30 tickets from 052-081 hit decent tonight. Store clerk was shocked my roll only hit $124.  Will update later..

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2011, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Well I enjoy reading dr65's posts. she brings me good luck Big Smile when she wins i win ...

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1093 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2011, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi James

I stopped on the way home at an old gas station to fill up. They sell Lottery tickets. I had an itch and decided to buy the last 4 GR tickets on their roll. #3 - $100.00 #2 zero #1 $50.00 and #000 $20.00. I could'nt believe it. Go figure it out.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2011, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi James

I stopped on the way home at an old gas station to fill up. They sell Lottery tickets. I had an itch and decided to buy the last 4 GR tickets on their roll. #3 - $100.00 #2 zero #1 $50.00 and #000 $20.00. I could'nt believe it. Go figure it out.

Congrats! Ive got $50 and $40 back to back and $500 and $40 back to back

btw.... whats the most you have won on FMC ??

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22893 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2011, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Well I enjoy reading dr65's posts. she brings me good luck Big Smile when she wins i win ...

Thank you James, I appreciate that. I hope some luck comes our way tonight, I'm going to go looking for some shortly.

Wouldn't it be a blast to uncover 5 or more 0's under a matching number?

I hope one of us here finds a real nice one to post about real soon. The ultimate summer bash!

Good luck tonight!

Page 88 of 907