Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 15 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 91 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

That's pretty good for the games now, though - I bet you didn't expect to get all $90 back. The game is like Diamond Mine in how it tempts - most of the time on Diamond Mine I would be 1 away from filling the $60,000 row.

I'm def not upset about the $57 back. I think more about the getting 9 matches(the most you can get without winning) or once again not being able to hit for anything over $20 . I also nickel and dimed a few after my batch and only hit $3 I think, I will end the pack tomorrow if it is still there. i think there were 9 left today and then decide how to spend the rest. Of course I will be taking all the losers to scan tomorrow. Too easy to miss something

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2011, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm def not upset about the $57 back. I think more about the getting 9 matches(the most you can get without winning) or once again not being able to hit for anything over $20 . I also nickel and dimed a few after my batch and only hit $3 I think, I will end the pack tomorrow if it is still there. i think there were 9 left today and then decide how to spend the rest. Of course I will be taking all the losers to scan tomorrow. Too easy to miss something

Good luck tomorrow, omiller - hope you find some wins that you missed. I still do not like the codes being taken off. If it deterred ticket hawks I'd be more accepting, but I see just as many if not more.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2011, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Good luck tomorrow, omiller - hope you find some wins that you missed. I still do not like the codes being taken off. If it deterred ticket hawks I'd be more accepting, but I see just as many if not more.

Thanks. same to you. I see the lack of codes as a way for PA to hope people throw away potential winners and they make more money. The only other excuse would be clerks making super small scratces to try to find a letter. I thought they randomized the locations pretty good and would still good a good enough size section scratched off to find the letter. Pretty obvious to the person receiving the ticket. Even then they used the parenthesis. If you would have scratched the smallest of lines, it could still look like a 5 or 8 or even 0. Just my opinion, but I think PA did it for PA and not us.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22848 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2011, 7:59 am - IP Logged

I would hope someone audits the lottery to verify the # of winners and such. You are right though. They could hold back packs early on(if they know where the winenrs are). We all know that they know. It isn't random to them. I mentioned before that it seemed like awhile before Pure Gold and Lucky Cherry slots dropped from the initial 10 on the web site for grand prizes.

omiller, what kills me is they think we're a bunch of bozos. When I talked to the guy at HQ's he insisted the games are

random, the only thing I believe about that statement is it's planned random. I know they can't just go and print winners

right and left but think that they know exactly where everything is before its redeemed. Just like the numbers drawings,

they know things as they happen..those computers are doing more than spitting out numbers. Right after our RNG day

drawing, they have all the stats posted..at night there is a delay in posting that info to the website - I see why for the

obvious reasons but it's still the same computer printing day as well as night.

I think the latest releases are filler tickets...throw the players something new to cover up the reality that the older new

releases are junk. Those Pure Gold are something else..The highest bonus prize I saw with a gold bar was $20...I have

to go see what the highest amount is that can be won in that area on the website.

The Cherry Slots, I've seen a lot of $5's, a $10 and a $50 so far. The Hot $100,000 I saw a dollar sign for $5 so far.

What?

I'll keep on playing but have noticed a definite change in payouts and prize amounts...the odds are edging up slightly

too.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22848 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2011, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Thanks. same to you. I see the lack of codes as a way for PA to hope people throw away potential winners and they make more money. The only other excuse would be clerks making super small scratces to try to find a letter. I thought they randomized the locations pretty good and would still good a good enough size section scratched off to find the letter. Pretty obvious to the person receiving the ticket. Even then they used the parenthesis. If you would have scratched the smallest of lines, it could still look like a 5 or 8 or even 0. Just my opinion, but I think PA did it for PA and not us.

I Agree!

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1089 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2011, 9:13 am - IP Logged

In the past 2 years yes, quite a few times.

However, since the new release, NO not a single $500 win. Only $100 once or twice. Something is up with the new release. I dont know anyone that has hit a gold bar since they were re-released

Hey there. The second week in April 2011 - I managed (for some odd reason) to hit $500 five times with GR playing numbers 000 - 10. Had one Gold Bar and the rest were $50 x 10 and $100 x 5. Since then I played #'s 000-10 several times and biggest win was only $100. A few $50's and $20's . April was my best ever with GR. Seeing there is only one top prize left of $500K makes me shy away unless I was still interested in winning a $500 prize. GR seems to have the best odds for a $500 of the $20 games. I'm pretty sure the Fl Lottery does not list the number of $500 wins left. I wish they did so we would know. I'm not playing GR anymore unless they increase more top prizes. I mentioned earlier a friend of mine won $500K  in GR - also in April and he only bought 2 tickets ! His winning ticket was #21.

Good Luck !

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2011, 10:17 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

I apologize for my bad typos. I shouldn't check this site as I am falling asleep.lol The $3 Cash Up was on a new roll. I then went with the last 4 20X. Was going to get 8 of the Hot 100,000, but the guy told me someone just hit for $50, so I went with Cherry Slots. That is the one thing I like about the husband/wife over there. I play there enough, that he will let me know if someone hit recently on a game I want to play. Yeah $100,000 could follow the $50, but I would rather play a game that didn't just hit.  I will take my losing Cash Ups over later to check, cause I thought I won $57 and here it was $60. I even missed something on a winning ticket.  I am wondering if my $20 investments would be better to just buy Millionaire Raffle tickets.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2011, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Hey there. The second week in April 2011 - I managed (for some odd reason) to hit $500 five times with GR playing numbers 000 - 10. Had one Gold Bar and the rest were $50 x 10 and $100 x 5. Since then I played #'s 000-10 several times and biggest win was only $100. A few $50's and $20's . April was my best ever with GR. Seeing there is only one top prize left of $500K makes me shy away unless I was still interested in winning a $500 prize. GR seems to have the best odds for a $500 of the $20 games. I'm pretty sure the Fl Lottery does not list the number of $500 wins left. I wish they did so we would know. I'm not playing GR anymore unless they increase more top prizes. I mentioned earlier a friend of mine won $500K  in GR - also in April and he only bought 2 tickets ! His winning ticket was #21.

Good Luck !

Hey skeptic what stores do you play at ??

2014 Highest Winner: $500

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                  The Ville, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95879
                  August 19, 2010
                  1708 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2011, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck !

Thanks for the info Skeptic. interesting to know a Top Prize came from ticket #021

I agree on the cutting back due to Top Prizes remaining. It's hard to justify playing GR when there are other games with better odds that have a $1 Mill + Top Prize....It's tough to get a $500 hit these days, so I look at it like "might as well go for the big one" & play the higher Top Prize games for same price....

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2011, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

High Roller # 004 - 023

009 - $5

017 - $10

yeah only 2 pathetic winners from 20 tickets are you kidding me.........

10 LFL $20

018 - $50

019 - $0

020 - $0

021 - $0

022 - $25

023 - $0

024 - $40

025 - $0

026 - $0

027 - $0

5 $20 Monopoly

044 - $0

045 - $0

046 - $0

047 - $0

048 - $0

5 $20 Monopoly from a different roll

033 - $0

034 - $0

035 - $20

036 - $0

037 - $0

Spent $500 got back $150 Cussing Face

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Port st lucie, FL
                      United States
                      Member #110275
                      April 29, 2011
                      34 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2011, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

3,000,000 Monopoly Had 2 $100 winners today.... 5X symbol for $20 and matched 4 numbers for $25 each.....Had 3 GR $40 winners....$30 winner on BDB....Bunch of $20 winners....Played like 15 $20 tickets and made a $120 profit.

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1089 Posts
                        Posted: May 26, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey skeptic what stores do you play at ??

In Sarasota I use Publix (4 different stores) Sweetbay (2 stores) A couple of 7-11's. A mix of gas stations. Sunoco, Shell, Citgo and some discount stations. Sometimes if I'm in Venice I'll hit 3 or 4 different places on the way to SRQ. When I hit the 5 $500's in early April I went to Sweetbay when it opened and bought 10 - #000 to 10. I was lucky it was the end of the roll with the 11 bought. From there I hit a Publix - was lucky again as the machine had #000 to 10. I bought the 11 tickets. Went home and scratched.

Sweetbay gave me the Gold Bar. Pubix gave me ten '50's for $500. I did the same thing a couple of days later from different stores and got $500 two more times. I would only buy #000 - 10. They are hard to find in that order but I keep looking and I'll find a place that has them. The last $500 that week was bought at a 7-11. They had #000-10. As I mentioned earlier. I have been buying the same #'s for weeks now and the best was $100.00. I have no idea why the change. I'm not buying anymore GR's.

I think the odd's on the FMC, BDB - etc-  are shown to be close, say for the $1M. BUT I don't know how many tickets are printed ? Let's say $10M tickets are printed of each. Then the odds shown would be close for that batch. If $20M are printed the odd's must be different because there are twice as many out there. Am I right ? How about the guy in Port Charlotte who won BDB for $10M and $1M within a year? Beats the hell out of me. There will always be a BIG winner who only bought one or two tickets or better still the guy who never buys scratchers and out of the blue buys his first one and it's a BIG winner.

What's your take on this ?

The Ville, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95879
                          August 19, 2010
                          1708 Posts
                          Posted: May 26, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

GOLD RUSH WINNER FROM NEW RELEASE:

$500,000 TOP PRIZE

Claimed                May 26, 2011

Retailer                Lawrence Shell
                                                  8840 Lawrence Road
                                                  Boynton Beach, FL

The Ville, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95879
                            August 19, 2010
                            1708 Posts
                            Posted: May 26, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

High Roller # 004 - 023

009 - $5

017 - $10

yeah only 2 pathetic winners from 20 tickets are you kidding me.........

10 LFL $20

018 - $50

019 - $0

020 - $0

021 - $0

022 - $25

023 - $0

024 - $40

025 - $0

026 - $0

027 - $0

5 $20 Monopoly

044 - $0

045 - $0

046 - $0

047 - $0

048 - $0

5 $20 Monopoly from a different roll

033 - $0

034 - $0

035 - $20

036 - $0

037 - $0

Spent $500 got back $150 Cussing Face

<snip>...Sorry to hear that

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I might actually be dreaming as I type this. I played the $60 and skipped Cash Up new roll and someone hit $50 on Hot $100,000, so I went with 4-20X and 8-Lucky Cherry Slots.

20X

056- 0

057- $50 (I always scratch my #'s first and had 2 pairs and a 5X. Of course I hit 5 numbers and the 5X was $5)

058-0

059-0

Lucky Cherry Slots (046-053)

046- Bill symbol for $10

049-2 rows @ $10 a piece

050- 1 row @ $20

Turned the $60 into $100. I guess it is small retribution for that crappy roll I got.lol

Page 91 of 907