Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 903 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
Mcminnville, Oregon
United States
Member #3013
December 13, 2003
3055 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2016, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

$1,000 winner today here in IL. Dance

Illnoisdreamer, I prefer $10/$20/$30 tickets. I will buy from the same roll/game till I get a winner. I like new books that way i know the ticket before wasn't a big winner. I play a lot and do not claim to be making a profit, my biggest win was 10k a few years ago on a ten dollar ticket. I like everyone else is looking for that elusive big prize. Good Luck to you.

Nice hit fast eddie!-weshar75

US Flag

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
    Chicago,IL.
    United States
    Member #2902
    November 29, 2003
    1427 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2016, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Nice hit fast eddie!-weshar75

US Flag

thanks weshar75

$250 winner today here in IL. Smile

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      P A
      United States
      Member #117331
      October 3, 2011
      6943 Posts
      Posted: October 29, 2016, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

found a nice little  $300 win all..

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
        Chicago,IL.
        United States
        Member #2902
        November 29, 2003
        1427 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2016, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

$100 winner today here in IL.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

San Francisco, CA
          United States
          Member #166249
          May 12, 2015
          20 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2016, 6:04 am - IP Logged

I used to primarily play the $10 and $20 Games, but have shifted to $2 and $3 price points. The main reason for this is that a 10/20-dollar game was never in my budget and I prefer to play more frequently in lower volumes rather than occasionally in high volumes.

The most I have ever won on a three dollar Scratcher here in California is $75 (Loteria). My 2nd all-time greatest prize on a three dollar scratcher was $60 (on a crossword).

The most on a two dollar ticket for me was a staggering $200 (The Price Is Right); runner-up is $100 (Set For Life). Unfortunately, I have no photos of these babies!

In reference to all types of INSTANT tickets I've played, I have won $500 6 times, $250 3 times, $200 3 times, and $1,000 once!

I have been playing for about 2 1/2 years and I know the lotto is a cash-grab system, but no matter how poorly it treats me I just can't help but find it irresistible most of the time. These tickets can be so enchanting. But mostly frustrating.

Good luck everybody.

PA
            United States
            Member #129849
            June 29, 2012
            308 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2016, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Howdy all.... been a little bit of a lurker lately but I haven't really been playing.

I did buy some of the new Christmas tickets. I got ticket 014 of the $20 Snow Bank

ticket and hit $100 on the 5x number with a single $20 match. I was discouraged after

I bought my ticket because I noticed ticket 013 laying on the counter for a $30 win with

an ice berg symbol. I figured I'd probably just wasted $20, but I was surprised with the $100.

I then proceeded to play some another $20 and a few $5 Christmas tickets, and when the

smoke all cleared I wound up losing $30. I ended up $50 richer than when I started this

little scratcher splurge.

I normally buy 5 of the $20 tickets from a single pack at least once per Christmas, not sure

if I'm going to be doing that this Christmas.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2016, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

PA Players. Saw one of these in a liquor store. reminded me of a giant slot machine.. Hated it and I am sure older players will too. I am a tech guy, been for 25 years. However this is too much tech when it comes to the lottery and alot of players being 50+. It was a pain even for scratch offs . You can't see them all and have to scroll through. Can't imagine playing # games on it. Also looks like you may be able to use credit cards or debit cards. If it is credit cards then the lottery truly doesn't care about people with gambling problems. 

New Machine

http://www.pennlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/08/new_liquor_store_changes_annou.html

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2016, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Howdy all.... been a little bit of a lurker lately but I haven't really been playing.

I did buy some of the new Christmas tickets. I got ticket 014 of the $20 Snow Bank

ticket and hit $100 on the 5x number with a single $20 match. I was discouraged after

I bought my ticket because I noticed ticket 013 laying on the counter for a $30 win with

an ice berg symbol. I figured I'd probably just wasted $20, but I was surprised with the $100.

I then proceeded to play some another $20 and a few $5 Christmas tickets, and when the

smoke all cleared I wound up losing $30. I ended up $50 richer than when I started this

little scratcher splurge.

I normally buy 5 of the $20 tickets from a single pack at least once per Christmas, not sure

if I'm going to be doing that this Christmas.

If I am in the store, I will always buy a ticket after a winner. Saw an Xmas roll start  20-100-50.. I feel you have a better shot after a win than you do after a loss anymore.

Olney, MD
                  United States
                  Member #121536
                  January 11, 2012
                  450 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2016, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Does that dispense scratch offs or is it like a slot machine?

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2016, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Does that dispense scratch offs or is it like a slot machine?

Tickets. You have to scroll to see what is in there vs seeing them all at the same time. It was a pain, though you could pretend it's the Price is Right wheel and pick the ticket it stops on.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                      P A
                      United States
                      Member #117331
                      October 3, 2011
                      6943 Posts
                      Posted: November 6, 2016, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Tickets. You have to scroll to see what is in there vs seeing them all at the same time. It was a pain, though you could pretend it's the Price is Right wheel and pick the ticket it stops on.

the liquor store up the street from me got one in August.

I think they suck. you even see the qp number before you 

buy the ticket. it's a pain to operate..

the older machines are way more user friendly

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #176057
                        July 18, 2016
                        13 Posts
                        Posted: November 7, 2016, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Down $600 this weekend trying to win more on the Texas $100,000 Super Cashword scratcher.  Ugh.  I tried 4 different places in the same areas I won on last week, but no luck, just small winners I invested back in to more tickets.

PA
                          United States
                          Member #129849
                          June 29, 2012
                          308 Posts
                          Posted: November 8, 2016, 11:35 am - IP Logged

@Omiller

There is one of those touch screen type machines in our local grocery store... they've probably

had it well over a year by now and I feel exactly the same way you do. What a pain to use,

and either ours is just very badly calibrated or the touch screen in them is terrible.... very hard

to use and the machine feels "laggy"... like you said... spin the wheel and see where it lands.

I like to purchase my tickets from a counter top display if I have the choice, but if I'm buying 

from a machine then I much prefer the older ones. Just sick if you allow players to gamble on

credit if you ask me. Plenty of people already slamming their entire pay checks down before 

they even make it home that day, would really be poor of the lottery to allow a player to swipe

a credit card. I've always been an advocate of people being responsible for themselves, but this

is just enabling at it's finest. No reason to allow anyone to buy a lottery ticket that doesn't have

the cash on hand to do so.

Eastern PA
                            United States
                            Member #174955
                            May 21, 2016
                            9 Posts
                            Posted: November 8, 2016, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Ehhhhh about the whole credit card thing....What's stopping the credit card user from just taking cash advance? All credit cards can do it. If they really want to use a credit card now to gamble you technically can. Hell with a Home Depot credit card your able to "buy" Visa gift cards which can be used on lottery. A lot of stuff already going on in the real world. If ones an addict they will find ways to fulfill their addiction. Me personally don't see it as an issue. Who really carrys cash these days? Who don't have direct deposit? It would be nice to use my debit card on lottery vs going to the ATM n getting cash. Making sure I have enough so on and so forth. Fact of the matter is PA been getting real stingy with instant games. They don't give a crap if your in the poor house over it. If they did there odds wouldn't be so hard lately.

south el monte
                              United States
                              Member #154982
                              May 4, 2014
                              65 Posts
                              Posted: November 8, 2016, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Ehhhhh about the whole credit card thing....What's stopping the credit card user from just taking cash advance? All credit cards can do it. If they really want to use a credit card now to gamble you technically can. Hell with a Home Depot credit card your able to "buy" Visa gift cards which can be used on lottery. A lot of stuff already going on in the real world. If ones an addict they will find ways to fulfill their addiction. Me personally don't see it as an issue. Who really carrys cash these days? Who don't have direct deposit? It would be nice to use my debit card on lottery vs going to the ATM n getting cash. Making sure I have enough so on and so forth. Fact of the matter is PA been getting real stingy with instant games. They don't give a crap if your in the poor house over it. If they did there odds wouldn't be so hard lately.

Im with you man. I use my debit card for everything and rarely have cash on me. Its a hassle that i got to have cash when i want to buy some tickets cause many places only take cash for the lotto.

Page 903 of 907