Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 906 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
San Francisco, CA
United States
Member #166249
May 12, 2015
20 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2016, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Finally located a few books of the Christmas Scratchers yesterday, even though they were released on the sixteenth. I had to play 4 Merry Money $2 tickets before getting a free ticket.

On the $1 Candy Cane Cash I got a free ticket on the first one then lost the next three.

Today I started up again about 11:00 am, after I thought I had a pretty restrained day yesterday. I lost thirty dollars without so much as a free ticket. 11 $2 tickets in a row (from different rolls), among others. If you counted the previous day's losers the streak would be even longer... I wish the lotto wasn't so <snip> selfish. If i'm gonna give my money to these people the least they could do is make it interesting or lead me on. Flat out took my money

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    615 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2016, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

When the chase finally pays off. I lucked out big time with this win. It is enough for me to pay off my student loans from undergrad, and start a decent savings.

I've been playing scratchoffs for 1 year now. This one big win is enough for me to finally payoff student loans/CC debt, and put a decent amount in the savings. 

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
      Mcminnville, Oregon
      United States
      Member #3013
      December 13, 2003
      3052 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2016, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

When the chase finally pays off. I lucked out big time with this win. It is enough for me to pay off my student loans from undergrad, and start a decent savings.

I've been playing scratchoffs for 1 year now. This one big win is enough for me to finally payoff student loans/CC debt, and put a decent amount in the savings. 

Congrats Dracos.  Winner winner chicken dinner!-weshar75

US Flag

Colorado Springs, Colorado
        United States
        Member #144654
        July 12, 2013
        41 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2016, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I snagged another $250 on PA Millions last night

Very nice win! The odds of winning a $200 in Colorado on the better of our $20's is 1 in 542.99. I was curious what your odds were of hitting $250, as I've seen quite a few on the site since I lurked around. Congrats on the win!

United States
          Member #144654
          July 12, 2013
          41 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2016, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Absolutely amazing! Yes, use it wisely. Fantastic win! Love seeing something cool like this. You are the man, plain and simple!

Eastern PA
            United States
            Member #165668
            April 17, 2015
            261 Posts
            Posted: November 20, 2016, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Very nice win! The odds of winning a $200 in Colorado on the better of our $20's is 1 in 542.99. I was curious what your odds were of hitting $250, as I've seen quite a few on the site since I lurked around. Congrats on the win!

The odds vary from 1-800 to 1-1400. Thanks

Eastern PA
              United States
              Member #165668
              April 17, 2015
              261 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2016, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Awesome!!!! Congrats, you gave the rest of us regulars hope.

aquar's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
                Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #115306
                August 17, 2011
                746 Posts
                Posted: November 20, 2016, 11:43 am - IP Logged

congrats this is awesome. i one day hope to get a big win too.Smile

San Francisco, CA
                  United States
                  Member #166249
                  May 12, 2015
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: November 21, 2016, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I purchased a $5 20 X The Money. Scratched off My Numbers looking for a 2x, 5x, 10x or 20x, didn't see any. Scratched off 4/5 Winning Numbers without any number matches, scanned it. Got a Non-winner on the display. After this I played a $2 Dia de los Muertos. Lost too. Picked up 3 Daily 3's : 434 234 and 011. Drew 192. Nothin' today either.

Roanoke, VA
                    United States
                    Member #133540
                    October 2, 2012
                    8281 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2016, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

got a few after vacation this was the first one..

nothing crazy but nice to see..

1, cool winner

San Francisco, CA
                      United States
                      Member #166249
                      May 12, 2015
                      20 Posts
                      Posted: November 23, 2016, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Today I bought (2) $2 Merry Moneys and a $1 Scratcher. I won five bucks on one of the Merrys. Finally put down on the new $5, Happy Holidays, but lost. Then I played another Merry Money, lost. Then Tripling Bonus Crossword ($3), also a non-winner. Opted for another Merry Money: again, lost...

Bought some 2 for 1.00 peanuts and I guess cause I was a little shook up from all the losers, the cashier short changed me! I gave her a five and walked out of that store with three 1's instead of four. I played yet another Tripling Bonus Crossword and lost. Then I bought a "Winning 777" ($5) and won 6 bucks. I got a Powerball ticket and a Tripling Bonus Crossword - won 4 dollars this time. Then picked up one last crossword. I spelled 4 words for $5.00. Also a losing Daily 3.

God I hope I win the Powerball.

San Francisco, CA
                        United States
                        Member #166249
                        May 12, 2015
                        20 Posts
                        Posted: November 25, 2016, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Pretty cool day: Bought 2 Merry Moneys and got the bow symbol for $100! Then played two more $2 scratchers at different places and lost those, so I was 1/4.

Played a $2 Set For Life, won $10.00 so I purchased a $10 Set For Life, lost. 2/6. Then played $2 Price Is Right (3 dollar winner) $3 Tripling Bonus Crossword (5 dollar winner) and two $1 tickets with one being a Ticket.

So, 5/10, for a +$93.00! This would have been a great Thanksgiving with only my second $100 2 dollar scratcher, but I caught some king of stomach flu. ALMOST ruined my day ;)

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2016, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi, all - been away for a while because having financial problems and not able to play much. Nothing was there to report anyway. Still slumping, and a shame because I really could have used the money. Seems when you really need it, you never do well. I had a little spurt lately and  was a bit better.

Have bought 4 of the new $30 ticket $3 Million Spectacular so far. I have lost on one of them and won $50, $30, and $100 on the other three. That was my first $100 win in months. New $5 ticket Money To Burn had one $20 winner, but lost on the other 3 I have tried. The one new $10 I got lost - just have no luck on $10 tickets anymore. 

Back to breaking. Hope everyone enjoys their holiday season! Will report anything big.

United States
                            Member #144654
                            July 12, 2013
                            41 Posts
                            Posted: November 26, 2016, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Bought a $1 7-11-21 and won $2, a $2 Metallic 7's and won $2, a $3 crossword and lost, two $5 crosswords and won $5 and $15, and unfortunately lost on both my $10 cash cards. So spent $36, and only got $23 back. May try again tomorrow. Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving, and welcome back Matt!

Olney, MD
                              United States
                              Member #121536
                              January 11, 2012
                              450 Posts
                              Posted: November 27, 2016, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

I played some tickets yesterday.  I started out with three $5 Crossword and the 3rd won $50.  As I was leaving I bought 1 $5 Bingo, and $5 Holiday Cash Times 10.  Those both lost.  I went back later that evening and bought 3 more $5 Holiday Cash and got the 10X symbol for a total of $100.  That sure was nice.  Took a $5 Bingo also which lost.  Today I bought 2 more of the Bingo and hit $5.  Also got 4 of the $3 Match 3 tickets and won $5 on the 4th.  I've been playing less & I hope to continue doing that.

Page 906 of 907