Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Asking for prayer

Topic closed. 64 replies. Last post 6 years ago by WILLWRK4NUMBERS.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #52091
May 10, 2007
1366 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2011, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Keeping your father and family in my prayers.

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

big papa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    ga
    United States
    Member #105002
    January 23, 2011
    52 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2011, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

i am a new meber my pray goes out to u and family with god all things arepossible

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #79502
      September 2, 2009
      6395 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

SmileyKnow you and your loved one are in the thoughts and prayers of  someone who cares.

Always, Kandy  ( luckyshoes)

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
        If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
        United States
        Member #73903
        April 28, 2009
        1433 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2011, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Mythoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May GOD produce a speedy recovery for your dad and give you all comfort and strength in your time of need.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
        Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          Nebraska
          United States
          Member #72306
          March 15, 2009
          289 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2011, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

My mom just called to let me know that she is taking my dad (stepfather) to the hospital.  He is screaming that his head is about toburst open.  His bp is 203 over 115 and his feet and lower legs areextremely swollen.  He suffers from mesothelioma.  Thank you all inadvance!  Going into meditation I'll be offline for the rest of the day.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. TOD, If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize.

WILLWRK , I will be saying the same prayer that Perdue posted for your Dad . It is * SPECIFIC * and that is the BEST way to ask for help from above . I will also send good vibes his way when I meditate tonight .

( Perdue , I hope you don't mind me borrowing your prayer  )  I have read about how important it is to be Specific when asking for help and your posted prayer covered it all .

Also might help if everyone on LP who sees  WILLWRK4NUMBERS plea for help send strong healing vibes/thoughts to WILL's Dad . This has been proven to work !

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            ATLANTA, GA
            United States
            Member #78958
            August 24, 2009
            5088 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2011, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

To all of you.  My dad is resting.  He was given a shot of morpheneto ease the pain.  We are in a continual prayer rotation.  I've printedthis forum and have emailed it to my brother.  He has printed it andplaced it at my dad's bedside.  He smiled before falling asleep.

Weare thanking all of you who stand with us in both prayer and faith. The anointing oil has been poured and we stand steadfast in our beliefsof total healing from this world to the next.

Continued strength,health and prosperity is our prayer for you all.  May your blessing andprayers make there ways back to your homes and workspaces 100 fold.

Grateful for you all,

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #82391
              November 12, 2009
              6290 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2011, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I pray that all is well with you and your family......

Jesus bore his sickness and carried his pain, therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent his Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

God bless your dad in Jesus Name......Blue Angel

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                Stone Mountain, GA
                United States
                Member #3189
                January 1, 2004
                28240 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Father, I thank You in Jesus' name for sending the right doctor to Willwrk4numb's dad to give the right treatment needed to return his blood pressure to normal, remove all swelling from his lower extremities, remove all pressure in his head, and for stopping the ravaging effects of the mesothelioma he was diagnosed with.

I thank You, Father for all of Your healing power and mercy You bestow upon us every second of our existance.

I thank You, Father for improving on this man's quality of life so that his family may continue to enjoy his presence.

I thank You, Father for strengthening the family to fight and stand firm in their expectations from You.

I thank You, Father in the name of Jesus for anserwing our prayers. ----AMEN

Amen!

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: January 23, 2011, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

WILLWRK , I will be saying the same prayer that Perdue posted for your Dad . It is * SPECIFIC * and that is the BEST way to ask for help from above . I will also send good vibes his way when I meditate tonight .

( Perdue , I hope you don't mind me borrowing your prayer  )  I have read about how important it is to be Specific when asking for help and your posted prayer covered it all .

Also might help if everyone on LP who sees  WILLWRK4NUMBERS plea for help send strong healing vibes/thoughts to WILL's Dad . This has been proven to work !

2Kings 19:14-20, KJV, is one of the most powerful prayers I've ever read.
                  When you go to GOD with anything keep this prayer in mind.
                  Stand firm on it.
                  Remember that GOD does not discrimminate.
                  Focus on what King Hezekiah did once he received the bad news.
                  See yourself doing the same thing King Hezekiah did, in spirit and in body.
                  Use King Hezekiah's prayer.
                  Pull the power of the opening of this prayer into your spirit and present it to GOD.
                  Pull this prayer into your situation.  Be specific.
                  How many Sennacheribs have sent you threatening letters?
                  Notice that shortly after King Hezekiah presented his petition to GOD, GOD sent a prophet to King Hezekiah with his confirmation notice.
                  Expect your confirmation notice to your prayer.
                  Remember, we have an arsenal of workable prayers right at our fingertips.
                  Use them!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2Kings 19:14-20 KJV.

14  And Hezekiah received the letter of the hand of the messengers, and read it: and Hezekiah went up into the house of the LORD, and spread it before the LORD.

15  And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said,O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.

16  LORD, bow down thine ear, and hear: open, LORD, thine eyes, and see: and hear the words of Sennacherib, which hath sent him to reproach the living God.

17 Of a truth, LORD, the kings of Assyria have destroyed the nations and their lands,

18  And have cast their gods into the fire: for they were no gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone: therefore they have destroyed them.

19  Now therefore, O LORD our God, I beseech thee, save thou us out of his hand,that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD God, even thou only.

20  Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent to Hezekiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, That which thou hast prayed to me against Sennacherib king of Assyria I have heard.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No matter what situation I find myself in.

I always find myself turning to these scriptures.

I hope all that read this post benefit from it.

deadray's avatar - Lottery-040.jpg
                    nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #88945
                    March 27, 2010
                    199 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2011, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

WWRK4NUMS

God is in control and he will protect and heal your father.

I ask his mercy and grace on you and your family during this time.

I ask this in his name for he has promised that all we need to do is ask it in his name and it shall be done.

Blessings to you and your family!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8360 Posts
                      Posted: January 23, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

prayers for you step father and hopes that the doctors can get the fluid off of him.

United States
                        Member #89143
                        March 31, 2010
                        2119 Posts
                        Posted: January 23, 2011, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

WWRK4NUMS

God is in control and he will protect and heal your father.

I ask his mercy and grace on you and your family during this time.

I ask this in his name for he has promised that all we need to do is ask it in his name and it shall be done.

Blessings to you and your family!

WWRK4NUMS

There have been powerful prayers posted.  I wil pray in my room throughout the nite and in my heart for ur Mom and Dad.

Sincerely, BEMnVA

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                          Beautiful Florida
                          United States
                          Member #5709
                          July 18, 2004
                          20108 Posts
                          Posted: January 23, 2011, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Your Stepfather and your family are in my prayers.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40377 Posts
                            Posted: January 23, 2011, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

You and your family are in my prayers.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                              Member #79057
                              August 26, 2009
                              70 Posts
                              Posted: January 23, 2011, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Will keep a good thought for your family.