Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Asking for prayer

Topic closed. 64 replies. Last post 6 years ago by WILLWRK4NUMBERS.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
albany georgia
United States
Member #55707
October 15, 2007
565 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

My prays are with u and your family   may he continue to heal and get to a full recovery in Jesus NameSun Smiley

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
    texas
    United States
    Member #4689
    May 17, 2004
    4121 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2011, 12:42 am - IP Logged

My prayers are with your family.

United States
      Member #71196
      February 20, 2009
      1653 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2011, 12:57 am - IP Logged

My prayers are with your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this troublesome time. Please know that there is power beyond our belief that can heal all in a blink of an eye. I will be praying for your loved one.

God Bless

buttercake's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

United Kingdom
        Member #70550
        February 5, 2009
        120 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2011, 5:22 am - IP Logged

You and your family are in my prayer

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          ATLANTA, GA
          United States
          Member #78958
          August 24, 2009
          5088 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2011, 5:45 am - IP Logged

You and your family are in my prayer

It's been a long but restful night.  Big travel day for me and I'mexhausted already!  I thank you all for your assistance in themanifestation of prayer.  We hold your thoughts and prayers close deepin our spirit.  We know that there is nothing greater that the prayersof the righteous and therefore continue to pray for your families aswell. 

Again, we are ever so grateful for the anointing flow in and through us all.

Continued blessings and many thanks from our family to yours.

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

United States
            Member #104013
            January 8, 2011
            11 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2011, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

You and your family are in my prayers. God is a healer.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
              Denver, Co
              United States
              Member #103046
              December 29, 2010
              546 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2011, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the update and we continue to hold you and your family up in prayer.

lotto lynn's avatar - Yavill
                New York
                United States
                Member #65188
                September 20, 2008
                187 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2011, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

I am praying for you and your family.Take care and may God Bless you and your family.

ATLANTA, GA
                  United States
                  Member #78958
                  August 24, 2009
                  5088 Posts
                  Posted: January 26, 2011, 3:44 am - IP Logged

Just wanted to stop in and thank you all so much for the continued prayers and meditations.  My Aunt Liz made her transition yesterday.  I wasn't there for her final release but everyone told me she breathed her last physical breath and smiled.  I won't say RIP, Aunt Liz.  She is a trooper, so resting is something she won't do in any realm (lol). 

On another note.  my Step father finally sat up today.  He had been laying down crying after that first night of real rest.  He says he's tired and they've not been able to get his blood pressure to stay down for longer than a couple of hours.  I spoke with him today and said "I've got you so spoiled!  I know you're faking it so I'll come and take of you like I always do."  He snickered a little but then said "I love you baby girl, but don't make me laugh, it makes my head feel like it's going to explode."  He then said, "who is this?'  My mom took the phone from him at that point because she knew the morphine had kicked in.

He is resting and humming when he has good moments (he used to sing in a quartet.)

Before my mom and I got off the phone, he asked her had I called and told her that when I do, He wants me to sing to him.  It shook me for a moment.  I'm normally the one in the family who sings at all the weddings and funerals (haha, yes now you all know I can sing.) 

FLASH FORWARD:

For those of you who do not know me, I'm a person who, regardless to my eartly house, loves homo sapiens.  I love them/you for the essence and strength that you give and receive.  The energies that you are willing to give back to the Divine brings me a bliss that can't be numbered.  It is in moments like this that I can prove to the world that there is something Greater, that there is Good in Every living thing.  It is in this proverbial hour that we share in our faiths, our worship and our preparedness and it is within this that all things give and live.

Thank you for allowing your prayers to help us and those who read. 

Thank you Divine, for once again renewing the strength and faith of those who were just beginning to wonder, wander or falter.  Thank you for being in the midst of us all showing us that there is No One or NoThing like You.  We worship you Almighty, for truly, in the midst of this annointing there are healings, visions, release. reflecton, giving and forgiving.

We claim victory over negative situations and we turn our spiritual eyes toward you knowing that we are because You are and that in You we live, we move and we become. 

Gratefully expressing what sometimes can't be expressed,

Thank you LP Family for sharing in Divine Love

Amen, Shalom, Selah

susscs's avatar - hani
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #89371
                    April 6, 2010
                    191 Posts
                    Posted: January 26, 2011, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Karma,

Thank you for your words in the flash forward I was at my wits end and reading all that everyone has wrote has brought great peace to my heart and soul I am now crying tears of peace instead of sorrow, I will send healing to your Father during the prayer time my pastor told me to use. Perdue Thank you for reminding me to go back to Gods words I will be reading more. 

At peace and blessings to all

Sus

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
                      goldsboro
                      United States
                      Member #66887
                      November 9, 2008
                      1782 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2011, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Just wanted to stop in and thank you all so much for the continued prayers and meditations.  My Aunt Liz made her transition yesterday.  I wasn't there for her final release but everyone told me she breathed her last physical breath and smiled.  I won't say RIP, Aunt Liz.  She is a trooper, so resting is something she won't do in any realm (lol). 

On another note.  my Step father finally sat up today.  He had been laying down crying after that first night of real rest.  He says he's tired and they've not been able to get his blood pressure to stay down for longer than a couple of hours.  I spoke with him today and said "I've got you so spoiled!  I know you're faking it so I'll come and take of you like I always do."  He snickered a little but then said "I love you baby girl, but don't make me laugh, it makes my head feel like it's going to explode."  He then said, "who is this?'  My mom took the phone from him at that point because she knew the morphine had kicked in.

He is resting and humming when he has good moments (he used to sing in a quartet.)

Before my mom and I got off the phone, he asked her had I called and told her that when I do, He wants me to sing to him.  It shook me for a moment.  I'm normally the one in the family who sings at all the weddings and funerals (haha, yes now you all know I can sing.) 

FLASH FORWARD:

For those of you who do not know me, I'm a person who, regardless to my eartly house, loves homo sapiens.  I love them/you for the essence and strength that you give and receive.  The energies that you are willing to give back to the Divine brings me a bliss that can't be numbered.  It is in moments like this that I can prove to the world that there is something Greater, that there is Good in Every living thing.  It is in this proverbial hour that we share in our faiths, our worship and our preparedness and it is within this that all things give and live.

Thank you for allowing your prayers to help us and those who read. 

Thank you Divine, for once again renewing the strength and faith of those who were just beginning to wonder, wander or falter.  Thank you for being in the midst of us all showing us that there is No One or NoThing like You.  We worship you Almighty, for truly, in the midst of this annointing there are healings, visions, release. reflecton, giving and forgiving.

We claim victory over negative situations and we turn our spiritual eyes toward you knowing that we are because You are and that in You we live, we move and we become. 

Gratefully expressing what sometimes can't be expressed,

Thank you LP Family for sharing in Divine Love

Amen, Shalom, Selah

frist of all i want to say my prayer go out to your family and god will look after your father he is with him every mim of the day and night because he know your father need him more now than ever had and he is looking after your mother to give her help to look after your father and be there with him and i want to say that is the most beauthfull words i ever heard you say i bet u sing beauthfull  well i get off here god be with you and your family blessed to all of usBlue Angel

good luck to all

ATLANTA, GA
                        United States
                        Member #78958
                        August 24, 2009
                        5088 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2011, 2:22 am - IP Logged

BLESSINGS, BLESSINGS, ABUNDANTLY BLESSING LP FAMILY.

Exhausted but finally made it to my next destination.  I'm so grateful for the reads, and responses!  You all rock!

ATLANTA, GA
                          United States
                          Member #78958
                          August 24, 2009
                          5088 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2011, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

BLESSINGS, BLESSINGS, ABUNDANTLY BLESSING LP FAMILY.

Exhausted but finally made it to my next destination.  I'm so grateful for the reads, and responses!  You all rock!

PRAISE REPORT!

My dad goes home today.  They've already released him.  He has an appetite and is telling his same old "corny" jokes.  He wants you all to know that he is grateful and happy that I have such great acquaintances.  He says thanks for the well wishes and encouraging words. 

From me:  Thank you LP Famly for caring enough to send well wishes, healings and blessings from your states, space and spirit.  I am ever so grateful that you are  and I am right where we need to be at this moment.

My sisters surgery didn't go as planned (she lost an awful lot of blood , I believe that's why I saw the buckets of blood), but she is great! My Aunt Liz' funeral was today and now my dad is going home.  I know I would have made it through with out you all but life is so much more when you have family and friends near that "overstand" and are there for you.

You all have been here for me and I will forever be grateful.  I'm so happy!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

riley's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                            nassau n p bahamas
                            Bahamas
                            Member #1597
                            May 31, 2003
                            1424 Posts
                            Posted: January 29, 2011, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

my prayers are with u i no what u are going through but thanks be to god he is a healer nothing is to hard for god i would keep u in my prayers

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
                              goldsboro
                              United States
                              Member #66887
                              November 9, 2008
                              1782 Posts
                              Posted: January 29, 2011, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

PRAISE REPORT!

My dad goes home today.  They've already released him.  He has an appetite and is telling his same old "corny" jokes.  He wants you all to know that he is grateful and happy that I have such great acquaintances.  He says thanks for the well wishes and encouraging words. 

From me:  Thank you LP Famly for caring enough to send well wishes, healings and blessings from your states, space and spirit.  I am ever so grateful that you are  and I am right where we need to be at this moment.

My sisters surgery didn't go as planned (she lost an awful lot of blood , I believe that's why I saw the buckets of blood), but she is great! My Aunt Liz' funeral was today and now my dad is going home.  I know I would have made it through with out you all but life is so much more when you have family and friends near that "overstand" and are there for you.

You all have been here for me and I will forever be grateful.  I'm so happy!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I AM SO GLAD TO HEARD UR DAD WENT HOME i knew he would if god had any thing to do with it god bless u all AMEM

good luck to all