Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking For An Inspector / Deflate Teacher!

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23277 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2011, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Big Grin Now Hiring Big Grin

Is there anyone who would like to teach us how to use the Inspector/Deflator tools? I know some of you folks use these on a regular basis. A lot of us would sure appreciate a lesson or two on how to use them.

THANKS!

I think this is a great idea!  Four4me is right that the page has detailed instructions on how it functions, but the REAL value is in coming up with the creative ways to use it — either alone or together with other features and data.

I'll provide a tip here for loading data into Deflate and Inspector.

Aside from simply copying/pasting data into Deflate and Inspector, don't forget that there are tons of places around Lottery Post that give you one-click ability to automatically load data in the tools.

• Any place you see a Pick 3 or Pick 4 game link (with the gray underline), you can click that link to get the popup menu.  At the bottom of the popup menu are two options for loading data for that game into Deflate or Inspector.  It allows you to load between one week and one year of past winning numbers of the game directly into either tool.  The game links can be found on any page that displays lottery results.
  • The State Predictions pages include a Prediction Tools button in the top-right corner of the page that allows you to send predictions directly into either Deflate or Inspector.  You can choose to send the midday predictions, the evening predictions, or both combined.  Also, it respects the "Hide all states" checkbox, so if you have that option selected, it won't send All States predictions into Deflate/Inspector.
  • The Daily Numbers Games page includes an "Advanced Tools and Options" button that sends the results currently on that page directly into Deflate or Inspector.
  • On that same page, if you click on one of the states to view the history of the state results, you will get game links at the top of the page allowing you to load historical results into Deflate or Inspector.
  • The "Lucky's" systems — Lucky's Daily Tracker and Lucky's Followers System — Have Deflate and Inspector links on the final page that displays the system's output.  The links bring the numbers directly into Deflate or Inspector.  In addition, the game title at the top of the output is actually a game popup link, so you can even click that title to Deflate or Inspect number for the game.
  • I'm getting ready to launch a new Lucky's system, which will also have Deflate/Inspector links built-in.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8364 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:41 am - IP Logged
    Thanks Todd I appreciate your input.

For those objecting to what i wrote it's almost a no brainier to read what the deflate and inspector features do.
    Like most people who buy something from a store that has instructions they automatically start putting it together before they even bother to read the instructions and then wonder why midway through their having problems putting it together.

I play a lot of games on the internet and nearly every time i enter a game room there will be people asking how to play the game and lots of people volunteer the information. I however refer them to click on the how to play box at the top of the game room.

Now back to the topic the deflate and inspector features. It depends on what you the person using them is wanting to accomplish.

When i use the features it's because I'm looking for something specific like how many numbers each year came out boxed or straight the most times deflate is good for this. I simply copy and paste a years worth of numbers in the features and deflate or inspect them. 

Inspector will tell me what sums came out the most etc.

So read the instructions and decide what you want to do and experiment with it.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      chicago illinois
      United States
      Member #1199
      February 26, 2003
      377 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2011, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Is there anyone who would like to teach us how to use the Inspector/Deflator tools? I know some of you folks use these on a regular basis. A lot of us would sure appreciate a lesson or two on how to use them.

THANKS!

Great idea always wanted to know how some of the members arrive at their hits.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49835 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Post Fourms Search is Your Friend:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/111165/369176

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
          Clarksville
          United States
          Member #487
          July 15, 2002
          17638 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2011, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I use the inspector tool to get my weekly pairs list.  It will give the information of what types of numbers fell, the hottest and coldest digits and the hottest and coldest pairs.  It also gives root sums, numbers sums and sum of the last digit.  I also use it to determine which pairs have not hit over a certain amount of time.  The only thing I don't like about the inspector is that it will delete all like combinations instead of keeping just one of them. Example-125,521,215..it will delete all of them instead of keeping one of them.

I do not know how to use the other one (deflate).  I have to enter too many variables and that just confuses me.

check out Ky or TN threads to see how I use the inspector number set analysis.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8038 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2011, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I think this is a great idea!  Four4me is right that the page has detailed instructions on how it functions, but the REAL value is in coming up with the creative ways to use it — either alone or together with other features and data.

I'll provide a tip here for loading data into Deflate and Inspector.

Aside from simply copying/pasting data into Deflate and Inspector, don't forget that there are tons of places around Lottery Post that give you one-click ability to automatically load data in the tools.

• Any place you see a Pick 3 or Pick 4 game link (with the gray underline), you can click that link to get the popup menu.  At the bottom of the popup menu are two options for loading data for that game into Deflate or Inspector.  It allows you to load between one week and one year of past winning numbers of the game directly into either tool.  The game links can be found on any page that displays lottery results.
            • The State Predictions pages include a Prediction Tools button in the top-right corner of the page that allows you to send predictions directly into either Deflate or Inspector.  You can choose to send the midday predictions, the evening predictions, or both combined.  Also, it respects the "Hide all states" checkbox, so if you have that option selected, it won't send All States predictions into Deflate/Inspector.
            • The Daily Numbers Games page includes an "Advanced Tools and Options" button that sends the results currently on that page directly into Deflate or Inspector.
            • On that same page, if you click on one of the states to view the history of the state results, you will get game links at the top of the page allowing you to load historical results into Deflate or Inspector.
            • The "Lucky's" systems — Lucky's Daily Tracker and Lucky's Followers System — Have Deflate and Inspector links on the final page that displays the system's output.  The links bring the numbers directly into Deflate or Inspector.  In addition, the game title at the top of the output is actually a game popup link, so you can even click that title to Deflate or Inspect number for the game.
            • I'm getting ready to launch a new Lucky's system, which will also have Deflate/Inspector links built-in.

Thanks, Todd, for the great inside tips from the systems' creator!Sun Smiley

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8038 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2011, 5:51 pm - IP Logged
              Thanks Todd I appreciate your input.

For those objecting to what i wrote it's almost a no brainier to read what the deflate and inspector features do.
              Like most people who buy something from a store that has instructions they automatically start putting it together before they even bother to read the instructions and then wonder why midway through their having problems putting it together.

I play a lot of games on the internet and nearly every time i enter a game room there will be people asking how to play the game and lots of people volunteer the information. I however refer them to click on the how to play box at the top of the game room.

Now back to the topic the deflate and inspector features. It depends on what you the person using them is wanting to accomplish.

When i use the features it's because I'm looking for something specific like how many numbers each year came out boxed or straight the most times deflate is good for this. I simply copy and paste a years worth of numbers in the features and deflate or inspect them. 

So read the instructions and decide what you want to do and experiment with it.

Thanks, four4me!  This is good information! Smile

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                8038 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2011, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Post Fourms Search is Your Friend:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/111165/369176

Thanks for the link, Raven62

Your research skills are excellent! Yes Nod

United States
                  Member #76986
                  July 10, 2009
                  8038 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2011, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

I use the inspector tool to get my weekly pairs list.  It will give the information of what types of numbers fell, the hottest and coldest digits and the hottest and coldest pairs.  It also gives root sums, numbers sums and sum of the last digit.  I also use it to determine which pairs have not hit over a certain amount of time.  The only thing I don't like about the inspector is that it will delete all like combinations instead of keeping just one of them. Example-125,521,215..it will delete all of them instead of keeping one of them.

I do not know how to use the other one (deflate).  I have to enter too many variables and that just confuses me.

Thanks, Littleoldlady, for sharing how you use the Inspector tool! 

This is good information!  Hope that you get your questions answered

concerning using the Deflate tool here in this thread! Wink

United States
                    Member #76986
                    July 10, 2009
                    8038 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2011, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

THANKS!

Additional Deflator information posted yesterday. 

Take a look. Thanks, posters!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227411/1948670

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                      Member #69169
                      January 5, 2009
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: February 11, 2011, 1:16 am - IP Logged

The Deflate tools are simple wheels. The most valuable parts of it is the "key-numbers" section and the "Pairs" section. I no

longer use it because I created my own wheel to my liking. another thing someone mentioned that is useful is going to your

state for predictions.

Make sure you check the box under the state so you dont get all possible combinations. Then go to the prediction tools and choose to your liking.

I've hit a few times using this to pick numbers and to emphasize certian numbers.

Hope this helps.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
                        Member #76986
                        July 10, 2009
                        8038 Posts
                        Posted: February 11, 2011, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

The Deflate tools are simple wheels. The most valuable parts of it is the "key-numbers" section and the "Pairs" section. I no

longer use it because I created my own wheel to my liking. another thing someone mentioned that is useful is going to your

state for predictions.

Make sure you check the box under the state so you dont get all possible combinations. Then go to the prediction tools and choose to your liking.

I've hit a few times using this to pick numbers and to emphasize certian numbers.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for this information and the screen shots, Jordans121!  I appreciate it! Big Smile

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23277 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2011, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

You should check out the latest version of Deflate.  I have improved the interface, and it opens by default with the filter selections hidden (collapsed), eliminating the confusion you mentioned.

If you want the filters, just click the Filters button, and they open on the screen.

Also, I have now included mouse-over help tips next to every filter type, so you can easily and quickly see how each filter works right alongside the filter.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7712 Posts
                            Posted: February 12, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I'd like to thank each and every one of you who contributed here--including the "head" inspector,lol--for sharing their methods and turning this into a great teaching thread! Great tips! Thumbs Up

United States
                              Member #76986
                              July 10, 2009
                              8038 Posts
                              Posted: February 12, 2011, 2:03 pm - IP Logged