Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maryland P4 for February 2011!

Topic closed. 113 replies. Last post 6 years ago by eve128.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Oxon Hill, MD
United States
Member #100840
November 19, 2010
81 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2011, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Good Afternoon All!!!

5200 struck in VA....now if it can ease over to MD I would be good...but I have a feeling that 5959 will drop soon so keep it in yall!!!

Here are my picks for today:

7070, 7171 5959, 9009, 1402, 4420, 9000, 1011, 8885, 5555, 5550 and 8013, I am adding 2500, 5550, 7579, 3338 and 4404 

Good Luck Everyone!!!  Lets get this $$$$$$

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2011, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Here is what I have for this evening 2558 9146 4518 7594 and 3296 as a keeper since we had another one offer on midday.

Good luck to all!

Oxon Hill, MD
      United States
      Member #100840
      November 19, 2010
      81 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2011, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Here is what I have for this evening 2558 9146 4518 7594 and 3296 as a keeper since we had another one offer on midday.

Good luck to all!

I like the 2558...Im loving the 55 pair for the month of February!

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8360 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2011, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

I believe there may be a couple of thousand numbers that have never shown straight,  four4me is an authority on this subject.  Two of those that have never popped are 4268 and 2981.

Hi folks I'm still here watching the numbers unfold now that the purple junk is out of the way looks like their rotating two balls sets. Shereezy is right about the 55 pair but don't forget the 0.

I'm liking 2050 -2056

jarasan there are now approximately, 2311 p4 numbers that have never been drawn straight. 

When i started tracking there were like 4000 of them back in 2006.

The only advice i have to offer about this is use Todd's tools check the number that just came out and using Lucky's one up one down tool find the next number in sequence that hasn't hit yet - play that number.

You all post some great numbers but why not follow the trend like using two digits from the previously drawn number. If that's how the numbers have been coming out why not use that method.

If you all want to win you have to study the last ten draws for the clues to what's next. 

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5583 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2011, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi folks I'm still here watching the numbers unfold now that the purple junk is out of the way looks like their rotating two balls sets. Shereezy is right about the 55 pair but don't forget the 0.

I'm liking 2050 -2056

jarasan there are now approximately, 2311 p4 numbers that have never been drawn straight. 

The only advice i have to offer about this is use Todd's tools check the number that just came out and using Lucky's one up one down tool find the next number in sequence that hasn't hit yet - play that number.

You all post some great numbers but why not follow the trend like using two digits from the previously drawn number. If that's how the numbers have been coming out why not use that method.

If you all want to win you have to study the last ten draws for the clues to what's next. 

That is great advice! I really like Lucky's new system.  The question always for me is whether to stick to midday follow midday night follow night or night follow midday midday follow night????????????????????

I believe the 6805 tonight came from the 5930 a couple of days ago I had the 3650 in my pocket for tommorrow.   But now I have to re-group.  I came to the 5582 conclusion for its affinity to February and the trending.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8360 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2011, 1:20 am - IP Logged

That is great advice! I really like Lucky's new system.  The question always for me is whether to stick to midday follow midday night follow night or night follow midday midday follow night????????????????????

I believe the 6805 tonight came from the 5930 a couple of days ago I had the 3650 in my pocket for tommorrow.   But now I have to re-group.  I came to the 5582 conclusion for its affinity to February and the trending.

And here in lays the problem the lottery pulls these switcharoos to fool us. They might use one set for midday's draws one set of balls for the evening draws and then in three draws they use the same set three times in a row.

I think of the lottery like as if i worked there when the boss is around everyone looks busy but when he's away they slack off. I wish i had an insider I'm almost willing to bet there are posters here lurking that either work for the lottery or know someone who does.

Some of the people who work for the lottery drops promotional posters and stuff off at the place where i buy my tickets but i haven't seen em for three months i would pick their brains about everything i could lottery related they are a little timid about telling everything that goes on, my take is they might have signed proprietary paper work that forbids them from divulging to much info.

So we have to study the numbers hard and pull the next pick out of thin air!

fort washington md
              United States
              Member #81918
              November 1, 2009
              602 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2011, 11:28 am - IP Logged

And here in lays the problem the lottery pulls these switcharoos to fool us. They might use one set for midday's draws one set of balls for the evening draws and then in three draws they use the same set three times in a row.

I think of the lottery like as if i worked there when the boss is around everyone looks busy but when he's away they slack off. I wish i had an insider I'm almost willing to bet there are posters here lurking that either work for the lottery or know someone who does.

Some of the people who work for the lottery drops promotional posters and stuff off at the place where i buy my tickets but i haven't seen em for three months i would pick their brains about everything i could lottery related they are a little timid about telling everything that goes on, my take is they might have signed proprietary paper work that forbids them from divulging to much info.

So we have to study the numbers hard and pull the next pick out of thin air!

Good Day 2 All,

Before we had a mid day & evening draw we had a idea what 2 follow along with the draw balls being change daily weekly or monthly. This gave us the feeling we had some idea which direction 2 go with what we wanted 2 play . Sometimes you just have 2 go with the trend . I do agree the magic is in the game and no pickis a bad pick . One great thing about our positive group is the strong feeling of winning $$$$$ . Glad 2 hear from some our missing thread members your contributions r always appreciated . Good luck 2 all

EvelynLovies

Still looking 4 a three way in the 4 way.

My Picks

5550 8880 3303 8604 2427 8291 8719 3405

repeat alert 5115 7667

Oxon Hill, MD
                United States
                Member #100840
                November 19, 2010
                81 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2011, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Here are my picks for today:

7070, 7171 5959, 9009, 1402, 4420, 9000, 8885, 5555, 5550, I am adding 2500, 6107, 5958, 1202 and 1707

Lets get this $$$$$$

Oxon Hill, MD
                  United States
                  Member #100840
                  November 19, 2010
                  81 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2011, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I'm liking 2050 -2056

I like the 00 pair for the month too!!  I generally follow the trending #s that fell in that month, looking back through years of archives.

fort washington md
                    United States
                    Member #81918
                    November 1, 2009
                    602 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2011, 7:53 am - IP Logged

I like the 00 pair for the month too!!  I generally follow the trending #s that fell in that month, looking back through years of archives.

Good Morning 2 All,

Well last nite we could have hit the easy button . Now will that a false trend ? Still looking 4 triples in the 4 way . Cupid needs 2 shoot his winning arrow our way with a nice hit so we can treat our Valentines  with a special treat . Hope everyone has a winning day .

My Picks

8808 5343 2427 1119 2009

Good picking 2 all

EvelynWhite Bounce

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8360 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2011, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

There's the double double 0066 midday

look for the triple or quad Cool

Harbinger
                        D.C./MD.
                        United States
                        Member #44103
                        July 30, 2006
                        5583 Posts
                        Posted: February 9, 2011, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

There's the double double 0066 midday

look for the triple or quad Cool

5050 now 0066 WITHIHIMD?????????????????????

Oxon Hill, MD
                          United States
                          Member #100840
                          November 19, 2010
                          81 Posts
                          Posted: February 9, 2011, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

So 8104 drops and I had 8103??  WOW Rant

Oxon Hill, MD
                            United States
                            Member #100840
                            November 19, 2010
                            81 Posts
                            Posted: February 9, 2011, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

5050 now 0066 WITHIHIMD?????????????????????

Maybe they will drop the 9090, 7070 or 4040 next?? 

fort washington md
                              United States
                              Member #81918
                              November 1, 2009
                              602 Posts
                              Posted: February 9, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Maybe they will drop the 9090, 7070 or 4040 next?? 

Good Evening All,

Ms S if we had turn the 9009 around . Well we know that story.

Looks like we have 2 be on the look out 4 a holiday surprise 4fourme  and Ms S thanks 4 the 00 action just missed it by a nose . Just getting in from work so will have 2 look @ the trend overnight b 4 I make a decision on 2 morrows pick

Have A great evening everyone

EvelynBed