Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maryland P4 for February 2011!

Topic closed. 113 replies. Last post 6 years ago by eve128.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
fort washington md
United States
Member #81918
November 1, 2009
602 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2011, 11:22 am - IP Logged

4444 2/26/11 MD night. Who saw that coming?  Betcha there are a lot of happy quad players!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party

Ok 4 all my Maryland Lottery Friends that know me please no more phone calls texts or e-mail  that quad was sold out early in the day.

Bang Head

So I must repeat the the lyrics of the song

It Wasn't Me 

LOL

Great going Wtg 2 all the winners $$$$$$Hurray!

Evelyn

My Picks

8808 3303 7222 1128

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2011, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

I believe the 3897 might repeat and I think the 3437 has some teeth.  My question is this: Do we expect  triples.... doubles....... after this quad,  typically because the last time the 4444 fell in MD was Feb. 07' and several doubles fell and a double double directly following.

Crazy

Not enough teeth but in the ball park for the night drop of 3487.  I mean really jeezy peezy 3437 in order.......................3897 another one offer.............

Bang Head

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8359 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2011, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Not enough teeth but in the ball park for the night drop of 3487.  I mean really jeezy peezy 3437 in order.......................3897 another one offer.............

Bang Head

3487 and 3478 is one of my favorite numbers i play but not tonight and i shouldlet every Maryland poster kick me in the ass ..... if you look at the 10th number back 7353 and check the results you'll see 3487 came out next i saw it the other day and told myself to put this number on a list because one last year 3478 was the first time it didn't show in any order for 2010 which means it was due. Bang HeadBashNo Pity!

I have to stop doing this to myself.

tomorrow midday i'm going with 5964

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        fort washington md
        United States
        Member #81918
        November 1, 2009
        602 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2011, 8:10 am - IP Logged

3487 and 3478 is one of my favorite numbers i play but not tonight and i shouldlet every Maryland poster kick me in the ass ..... if you look at the 10th number back 7353 and check the results you'll see 3487 came out next i saw it the other day and told myself to put this number on a list because one last year 3478 was the first time it didn't show in any order for 2010 which means it was due. Bang HeadBashNo Pity!

I have to stop doing this to myself.

tomorrow midday i'm going with 5964

Good Day,

I really feel the pain of this month 8374 was the phone number @ my family home in Bmore . Had a dream about my childhood home played house number instead of phone number .  When the going gets tough the tough finds a way 2 win @ this game. last day 2 pull out a head 4 February

My picks

2427 1128 1119

Good Luck 2 AllWhite Bounce

Evelyn

Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5583 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2011, 8:49 am - IP Logged

I am seeing the 5891 2013 5192 7346 and possible repeats with the 3950 and or 7345. Don't forget the 1089 3437 and 7394.

It will get better.

Good luck to us all.

Litebets27's avatar - power
            Maryland
            United States
            Member #10465
            January 14, 2005
            6065 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2011, 9:30 am - IP Logged

4444 2/26/11 MD night. Who saw that coming?  Betcha there are a lot of happy quad players!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party

I was really surprised with this one, and a little ticked off. The night before the 4's hit, I was playing Keno in my favorite store. Two elderly couples walked in together. One of the guys, was definitely versed in playing lottery. He was trying to tell the others how to play Powerball. As they were about to leave, he stopped and asked his lady, what was that number she wanted to play. She said 4444. He returned to the cashier and asked for four 4's which were sold out at that time. So he said, put them in for tomorrow and the day after that.

My husband likes to follow people's picks when they yell them out loud and comfidently. Unfortunately, he wasn't with me when the two lucky couples were in the store playing. They were not regular customers, but, I bet they will be back to play soon.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8359 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2011, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Boxed 2508 i play 2805 well thats 1 box last month 1 box this month pretty sorry work by me. From here on out till who knows when i will be limiting the draws i play the amount i spend trying to win. I've had enough of them ripping me of.

I do think these #'s 8514 8512 8513 have a shot in the near future as well as 8163.

In the mean time I'll try and find another way to come up with good numbers to play.

Good luck to everyone in March! and the coming months to follow.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                Harbinger
                D.C./MD.
                United States
                Member #44103
                July 30, 2006
                5583 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2011, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Lock and reload. I am going to do a sum and recent March appearance looksee.

fort washington md
                  United States
                  Member #81918
                  November 1, 2009
                  602 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2011, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Boxed 2508 i play 2805 well thats 1 box last month 1 box this month pretty sorry work by me. From here on out till who knows when i will be limiting the draws i play the amount i spend trying to win. I've had enough of them ripping me of.

I do think these #'s 8514 8512 8513 have a shot in the near future as well as 8163.

In the mean time I'll try and find another way to come up with good numbers to play.

Good luck to everyone in March! and the coming months to follow.

Good Evening Everyone,

Feb 28, 2011 11:58

Well we had a very unusual month with our winning numbers and our losers . We had some real strong winners which then turned into some valleys that gave us a few boxes along the way . Four4me, Ms  S , MrJ Libra ,Litebites & everyone who watched this thread or joined in this thread had some great numbers and ideas of which direction this game was headed/

I know 4 a fact just how financially frustrating & draining this month has been on all of us in this thread and others that have played other lottery games. But we also realize that we that we r on the up swing from a down swing . It is very hard 4 me 2 lose and I know the rest of us feel the same way.  So with that said  Mr J would u be so kind as 2 start the Maryland March  Money Madness Pick 4 Post . Remember everyone we r in this 2 win it somebody got 2 lose somebodygot 2 win we just have 2 turn those losers into winners .

Good Luck in March 2 everyoneLovies

Evelyn