Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STRAIGHT System for Pick 3

Topic closed. 2034 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JMaxMan.

Page 66 of 136
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9763
December 20, 2004
2267 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2011, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

I have talked about keeping a journal and comparing what the RBs and indexes say with what actually hits.

That is how you find the patterns that work in your state.

You say that you are "...not sure how to look for patterns" and the reason for that is that you are not keeping the journal I keep talking about. 

I am looking here at MY journal and I can see that lately the hits from the RBs are coming from the middle of the RB (FGH) and that locations PQR have been hitting alot from the index. Actually, the 13 from the 136 that just hit NY tonight came from the top 3 locations of the index (PQ = 13).

When I look at your RBs and indexes I am going to read them from the standpoint of NY - but what is working in NY right now may not be what is working in your state right now.

So I suggest you write up the RB and index on a notebook and compare that with what hits. I suggest writing the RB and index on one page. One per day.

Or you can do it the way I do; when I open up my notebook the left hand side corresponds to the midday drawing and the right hand page corresponds to the evening drawing. So when I open up the notebook to any page I will see the results for both the midday and evening results for that day. 

I write the actual number that hits on TOP of the page; the midday result on  top of the left page and the midday result on top of the right page. I write the RB on the top left hand side and the index in the middle of the left page. There are a few other things I write here like The Code but I am not going to get into that here.

Then I write down my predictions in the middle or bottom of the page. 

Then I compare what I predicted with what actually hits…which as we all know, is usually VERY different. What we think will hit and what actually hits are two different things. This is, after all, a game of chance (but there are patterns within randomness).

The learning process comes by comparing the two; you LEARN how the game works in your state when you compare what you THOUGHT should have hit based on the information you have with what ACTUALLY hits. This knowledge is what will make you get good at this.

If you can keep this daily discipline up for 30 days and beyond, your ability to predict numbers will go up 20%, 30% or more.

I know this is extra work and it takes self-discipline....but the last time I checked there is no free lunch in life.

If you want the money you will have to WORK for it.

My Pick 3 Journal

Lay out an open notebook flat on a table.

You now have a right side and a left side.

The left side or page naturally corresponds to the midday drawing since it came first.

The right side naturally corresponds to the evening drawing since it came second.

I write the result for the midday drawing on TOP of the LEFT page and I write the result for the evening drawing on the TOP of the RIGHT page.

So when reading the notebook from left to right as you flip the pages the sequence you see on top of each page is the exact same sequence that the numbers hit…midday, evening, midday, evening, midday, evening, etc.

A side benefit of this set up is that you will be able to see previous RBs when you flip the upper left hand corners of your notebook. So you will be able to quickly see the RB for yesterday and the day before just by flipping the upper left hand corners. 

I write the DATE on the very top upper left hand corner.

Underneath the date I write the RD for that day. The results I use for this RB are the 20 results starting from last night’s drawing. I use ONE RB per day. If you use 2 RBs per day (one after each drawing), you would write your RB for the evening drawing on the right page which corresponds to the evening drawing. You would also write the index right next to it.

***Wether you do 1 or 2 RBs per day is up to you. Remember, this is an ART, not a science so you will have to take into consideration what works best for you. Right now I am telling you what works for me. Feel free to modify it to fit your needs.***

Just to the right of the RB (still on the left page) I write the index…again, starting with LAST night’s drawing and going back 20 drawings. (I sent out an Excel program that does that automatically for you.)

If you are on my coaching program you would write the Code under the RB on the left page. You can also write due pairs or any other indicators you use from other systems. If there is a good software program you use, you can write down the predictions from that program on the page as well. (THAT is why I use one page PER drawing; you will need that space to write all this down – not every day, but some days.)

I also write down my predictions in the middle and bottom of the page (depends on how many I write for that day) and then compare that later with what actually hits.

I write my predictions for the midday drawing on the left page and the predictions for the evening drawing on the right page.

I don't always write down my predictions. I have found out that the most important thing is writing the RB and index for the day; this gives me a fixed reference point from which to evaluate each drawing.

NOTE: What I write down today will many times hit 2 or 3 days later; you will have a similar experience. So don't just think about what you think should hit…WRITE it down. Comparing what you think should hit with what actually hits is what will improve your skill level at picking numbers over time.

The reason why you write all this information down for each drawing is that it gives you a reference point from which to evaluate the number that actually hits. If you do NOT have some kind of reference point from which to evaluate the number that hit, the number that hits will not mean anything to you. You will not learn anything that day.

And that is the point of this journal; to LEARN something from every drawing.

United States
    Member #9763
    December 20, 2004
    2267 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2011, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

The Main Strategies on this thread 

How To Create a Reference Box (page 1)

How To Find The Game Index (page 24)

The 55 Pairs RUNDOWN System (pages 32 and 33)

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
      harvard,il
      United States
      Member #96756
      September 4, 2010
      2462 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2011, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

it also helps to put the # in the  right order  as i have done. 464 i put it in as 646. screws up the boxes.

rickWhat?

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

United States
        Member #9763
        December 20, 2004
        2267 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2011, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

NY Hot Pairs for the Week of March 6 to March 12

296 = Pair 26

599 = Pair 59

355 = Pair 55

283 = Pairs 23 and 38

United States
          Member #9763
          December 20, 2004
          2267 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2011, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

NY - Good for Wed 3-9

296 Box

9-2-6

harvard,il
            United States
            Member #96756
            September 4, 2010
            2462 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2011, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

i only have 5 pairs from my original 27 they are falling fast. 14 23 24 77 79. is it time to start over with55 and narrow down to 27 again?

rick

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8036 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2011, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

My Pick 3 Journal

Lay out an open notebook flat on a table.

You now have a right side and a left side.

The left side or page naturally corresponds to the midday drawing since it came first.

The right side naturally corresponds to the evening drawing since it came second.

I write the result for the midday drawing on TOP of the LEFT page and I write the result for the evening drawing on the TOP of the RIGHT page.

So when reading the notebook from left to right as you flip the pages the sequence you see on top of each page is the exact same sequence that the numbers hit…midday, evening, midday, evening, midday, evening, etc.

A side benefit of this set up is that you will be able to see previous RBs when you flip the upper left hand corners of your notebook. So you will be able to quickly see the RB for yesterday and the day before just by flipping the upper left hand corners. 

I write the DATE on the very top upper left hand corner.

Underneath the date I write the RD for that day. The results I use for this RB are the 20 results starting from last night’s drawing. I use ONE RB per day. If you use 2 RBs per day (one after each drawing), you would write your RB for the evening drawing on the right page which corresponds to the evening drawing. You would also write the index right next to it.

***Wether you do 1 or 2 RBs per day is up to you. Remember, this is an ART, not a science so you will have to take into consideration what works best for you. Right now I am telling you what works for me. Feel free to modify it to fit your needs.***

Just to the right of the RB (still on the left page) I write the index…again, starting with LAST night’s drawing and going back 20 drawings. (I sent out an Excel program that does that automatically for you.)

If you are on my coaching program you would write the Code under the RB on the left page. You can also write due pairs or any other indicators you use from other systems. If there is a good software program you use, you can write down the predictions from that program on the page as well. (THAT is why I use one page PER drawing; you will need that space to write all this down – not every day, but some days.)

I also write down my predictions in the middle and bottom of the page (depends on how many I write for that day) and then compare that later with what actually hits.

I write my predictions for the midday drawing on the left page and the predictions for the evening drawing on the right page.

I don't always write down my predictions. I have found out that the most important thing is writing the RB and index for the day; this gives me a fixed reference point from which to evaluate each drawing.

NOTE: What I write down today will many times hit 2 or 3 days later; you will have a similar experience. So don't just think about what you think should hit…WRITE it down. Comparing what you think should hit with what actually hits is what will improve your skill level at picking numbers over time.

The reason why you write all this information down for each drawing is that it gives you a reference point from which to evaluate the number that actually hits. If you do NOT have some kind of reference point from which to evaluate the number that hit, the number that hits will not mean anything to you. You will not learn anything that day.

And that is the point of this journal; to LEARN something from every drawing.

Thanks, aanewyork! Sun Smiley

pick4lvr11's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Midlothian VA/Play online all
                United States
                Member #101773
                December 8, 2010
                80 Posts
                Posted: March 9, 2011, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Rick,

You are supposed to start over after you have 10 pairs left....

harvard,il
                  United States
                  Member #96756
                  September 4, 2010
                  2462 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2011, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Rick,

You are supposed to start over after you have 10 pairs left....

thanks i already read rhe instructions and have started new chart. but the pairs are still hitting that i have left.

rick

United States
                    Member #9763
                    December 20, 2004
                    2267 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2011, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

i only have 5 pairs from my original 27 they are falling fast. 14 23 24 77 79. is it time to start over with55 and narrow down to 27 again?

rick

Write these down separately and keep an eye on them since they have to hit because they are due.

Now do the rundown again and start with a new list of 27 pairs and start the process all over again.

harvard,il
                      United States
                      Member #96756
                      September 4, 2010
                      2462 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2011, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

thanks aa i already did and will watch those others. your the best teacher i ever had lol

rick

alsimm831's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        Ventura, CA
                        United States
                        Member #102026
                        December 12, 2010
                        43 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2011, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I wanted to first thank aanewyork for the tremendous info that he has put out for all of us to work with on this board. But before I do that I really wanted to comment on what an amazing process this is to watch. We are ALL watching and participating in the creation and evolution of a rather powerful system (or at least the key components therein). Its really very interesting to watch as the mastermind (aanewyork) continuously offers his observations and answers questions and the entire community of LP (to the tune of 65 pages and counting) are offering input and questions that turn into new ideas and new ways of looking at things.....It occurs to me that aanewyork has come p with an ORGANIZED way of putting together tremendous amounts of powerful information in a way that is HELPFUL in picking your numbers on a daily basis. Most of what I have seen thus far is fairly intuitive, but the way in which it is compiled and the way in which you put it on paper and into these boxes is so simple/elegant.....but brilliant in in its simplicity and usefulness/ease of use. I have looked at so much raw data on some days that it makes my head spin, this approach allows you to work with the raw data, compile it yourself and achieve a better "feel" for the way numbers are running (or at least it has for me.) Thentake that info and based upon current trends in your state, pick numbers. So if you know that on the 5th drawing after the number 2 has shown up x consecutive times the mirror 7 shows up....or that after 2 or 3 days of no numbers on the high end it almost always runs a double in the high side, or a high number participates in a double......or whatever (note: these examples are not real, they are fictitious, I am simply making a point), you will be aware of it because you are working with the numbers and coming to understand how things tend to work in your state. One of my pet peeves is when someone gives numbers with no explanation.....just magically, they deem 731 as the "number of the day in ALL states". Well I need to understand where this little nugget of brilliance came from when 731 shows up in 75% or more of the lotteries' today.....Wouldn't you like to know? This system allows YOU to build it from the ground up, this thread has allowed me to tweak the information I've garnered, and its been tremendously effective. Yes. I've hit since starting.....and I expect to continue to do so, because I can massage this as things change and trends evolve.

The thing is, this doesnt amount to a hill of beans without a driving force....and I''m not here to do a commercial for anyone.....but this aanewyork deserves a tip of the hat *tip* and a "thank-you" for his work. I had a couple questions about things I have noticed and received a prompt response from him....including a conversation by phone. And yah....in the emails I now get from him on a regular basis he mentions that he is available....but also in nearly every email is some more info that helps ME understand how things ARE working or MAY work in the future. The guy seems to know whats he's talking about and seems as passionate about numbers as I am.....and he has the curiosity of a kid when it comes to this subject, and we bounced ideas around and I had a great time discussing how Ohio has been vexing me as of late.....he had some helpful ideas andI'd like to think maybe I planted an idea or 2 in (what appears to be) a number filled head. So thank you aa for the time and effort here, and thanks to all of LP who make this community so extraordinarily helpful in trying to make a few bucks, have some fun and better understand how ping pongballs with numbers on them truly seem to have a mind of their own!! 15 years ago all of this info wasn't so easily accesible....it would be interesting to see if hit rates have gone up in the last 15 years....and it would be fascinating to see if hit rates amongst  LP members are higher/lower or the same as the population in general. aa....A new project?   j/k ;)

I would like to also say it's I Agree!an amazing piece of work. Thanks so much for sharing.Dance

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                          Member #76986
                          July 10, 2009
                          8036 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2011, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I wanted to first thank aanewyork for the tremendous info that he has put out for all of us to work with on this board. But before I do that I really wanted to comment on what an amazing process this is to watch. We are ALL watching and participating in the creation and evolution of a rather powerful system (or at least the key components therein). Its really very interesting to watch as the mastermind (aanewyork) continuously offers his observations and answers questions and the entire community of LP (to the tune of 65 pages and counting) are offering input and questions that turn into new ideas and new ways of looking at things.....It occurs to me that aanewyork has come p with an ORGANIZED way of putting together tremendous amounts of powerful information in a way that is HELPFUL in picking your numbers on a daily basis. Most of what I have seen thus far is fairly intuitive, but the way in which it is compiled and the way in which you put it on paper and into these boxes is so simple/elegant.....but brilliant in in its simplicity and usefulness/ease of use. I have looked at so much raw data on some days that it makes my head spin, this approach allows you to work with the raw data, compile it yourself and achieve a better "feel" for the way numbers are running (or at least it has for me.) Thentake that info and based upon current trends in your state, pick numbers. So if you know that on the 5th drawing after the number 2 has shown up x consecutive times the mirror 7 shows up....or that after 2 or 3 days of no numbers on the high end it almost always runs a double in the high side, or a high number participates in a double......or whatever (note: these examples are not real, they are fictitious, I am simply making a point), you will be aware of it because you are working with the numbers and coming to understand how things tend to work in your state. One of my pet peeves is when someone gives numbers with no explanation.....just magically, they deem 731 as the "number of the day in ALL states". Well I need to understand where this little nugget of brilliance came from when 731 shows up in 75% or more of the lotteries' today.....Wouldn't you like to know? This system allows YOU to build it from the ground up, this thread has allowed me to tweak the information I've garnered, and its been tremendously effective. Yes. I've hit since starting.....and I expect to continue to do so, because I can massage this as things change and trends evolve.

The thing is, this doesnt amount to a hill of beans without a driving force....and I''m not here to do a commercial for anyone.....but this aanewyork deserves a tip of the hat *tip* and a "thank-you" for his work. I had a couple questions about things I have noticed and received a prompt response from him....including a conversation by phone. And yah....in the emails I now get from him on a regular basis he mentions that he is available....but also in nearly every email is some more info that helps ME understand how things ARE working or MAY work in the future. The guy seems to know whats he's talking about and seems as passionate about numbers as I am.....and he has the curiosity of a kid when it comes to this subject, and we bounced ideas around and I had a great time discussing how Ohio has been vexing me as of late.....he had some helpful ideas andI'd like to think maybe I planted an idea or 2 in (what appears to be) a number filled head. So thank you aa for the time and effort here, and thanks to all of LP who make this community so extraordinarily helpful in trying to make a few bucks, have some fun and better understand how ping pongballs with numbers on them truly seem to have a mind of their own!! 15 years ago all of this info wasn't so easily accesible....it would be interesting to see if hit rates have gone up in the last 15 years....and it would be fascinating to see if hit rates amongst  LP members are higher/lower or the same as the population in general. aa....A new project?   j/k ;)

Well stated, meeeeetooo!

aanewyork is AWESOME and unselfishly GENEROUS!

"aanewyork deserves a tip of the hat *tip* and a "thank-you" for his work"

Our hats are tipped to you, aa!  A BIG THANK YOU, aa!

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
                            Orangutan Forest
                            United States
                            Member #95128
                            August 4, 2010
                            12805 Posts
                            Posted: March 9, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

NY - Good for Wed 3-9

WTG .............AA

NY 209

Good Job

cashbuckets of cash