Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Raffle Ticket $10 with 7 (700,000) Prizes

Topic closed. 230 replies. Last post 6 years ago by wish626.

Page 3 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2011, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Remember Briz the Economy is not doing that great which is probably why they have not sold out yet. But it's a great Deal. I purchased a few Myself. I think its worth it.

I agree Lucki...Also, hopefully they dont sell out. Will increase our chances =)

Florida
    United States
    Member #102882
    December 27, 2010
    334 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2011, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Luis - true, BUT Lousiana's raffle is only giving away 1 - $1Million dollar prize =)

They are also only selling 300,000 raffle tickets. I'd rather have several chances at winning $700,000 bux vs 1 chance of winning a Mil

From LA lottery site:

"In the finale drawing, one $1 million winning raffle number will be drawn from those sold, along with 20 numbers worth $20,000 each."

oops, sorry, I take back what I said.

But, it should be 1 milllion

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #77815
      August 1, 2009
      3460 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2011, 9:08 am - IP Logged

The first raffle ticket I bought came with a FREE! Lotto ticket and I matched 4 of 6 numbers last night.

Guess Who's Back?

The Ville, FL
        United States
        Member #95879
        August 19, 2010
        1708 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2011, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Just an FYI...I bought a ticket almost at closing time last night (approx 9:55) and the ticket was on 80,000 range.

They are almost to the 100K mark and no more free Lotto tickets after that. Will probably be over 100K today

Florida
          United States
          Member #77815
          August 1, 2009
          3460 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2011, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Just an FYI...I bought a ticket almost at closing time last night (approx 9:55) and the ticket was on 80,000 range.

They are almost to the 100K mark and no more free Lotto tickets after that. Will probably be over 100K today

I think we will hit the 100,000 ticket today because it is payday for most people. That is why I bought 6 more yesterday with the money I won. Could you imagine winning the Lotto for $7 million with a FREE! ticket?

Guess Who's Back?

FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #93473
            June 30, 2010
            68 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2011, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

got 2 raffles today with 2 free lotto tickets

The Ville, FL
              United States
              Member #95879
              August 19, 2010
              1708 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2011, 8:05 am - IP Logged

got 2 raffles today with 2 free lotto tickets

Did you get them later in the day/night? Just curious what the ticket range they were on. Im sure it has reached the $100K range already, just curious

thx

Florida
                United States
                Member #77815
                August 1, 2009
                3460 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Bought 1 ticket around noon and it was in the 105,000 range. No more FREE! Lotto ticket Disapprove

Guess Who's Back?

FL
                  United States
                  Member #104946
                  January 22, 2011
                  105 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2011, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Bought 1 ticket around noon and it was in the 105,000 range. No more FREE! Lotto ticket Disapprove

i got one ticket at 8AM on my way to Kawasaki demo rides and it was 100,400,  I'm guessing if it was 105,000 at noon then maybe at least 110,000 by now.

Wonder what happens if they don't sell out,  all that should be needed is about 25,000 per day to sell out with about 45 days left.   I suppose prizes should be delivered or it would be false advertising maybe. but what if they barely sold enough to cover the prizes. I have no idea.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #77815
                    August 1, 2009
                    3460 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2011, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

i got one ticket at 8AM on my way to Kawasaki demo rides and it was 100,400,  I'm guessing if it was 105,000 at noon then maybe at least 110,000 by now.

Wonder what happens if they don't sell out,  all that should be needed is about 25,000 per day to sell out with about 45 days left.   I suppose prizes should be delivered or it would be false advertising maybe. but what if they barely sold enough to cover the prizes. I have no idea.

I think sells are going to slow down for few weeks now because all the free tickets are gone. There was a lot of ticket buying going yesterday (payday) because people like anything that is free. Buying the ticket this morning did not have the same excitement because I did not get another free ticket. LOL. I think they should have included the free ticket for all purchases if they want to sell out. They only sold 100,000+ so far because of the freebie.

Guess Who's Back?

The Ville, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95879
                      August 19, 2010
                      1708 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2011, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

wish - if they do not sell all 1,000,000 tickets they will still have the drawing & our chances would increase in our favor. The last raffle did not sell out either & fell pretty short

FL
                        United States
                        Member #104946
                        January 22, 2011
                        105 Posts
                        Posted: March 26, 2011, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

wish - if they do not sell all 1,000,000 tickets they will still have the drawing & our chances would increase in our favor. The last raffle did not sell out either & fell pretty short

Even if they only sell a couple hundred thousand they still have to give out all 7 grand prizes? That may change my strategy and I might need to get some more under the 500,000 mark, cuz I was going to try to wait and pick some up after they hit 500,000.

Looking at the Michigan Lucky7 results, the two grand prizes were hit at just before 300,000 and then the other one just before 800,000.

The Ville, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95879
                          August 19, 2010
                          1708 Posts
                          Posted: March 27, 2011, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Even if they only sell a couple hundred thousand they still have to give out all 7 grand prizes? That may change my strategy and I might need to get some more under the 500,000 mark, cuz I was going to try to wait and pick some up after they hit 500,000.

Looking at the Michigan Lucky7 results, the two grand prizes were hit at just before 300,000 and then the other one just before 800,000.

That is correct, they will hold the drawing regardless of how many tickets sold. I gaurantee they will come close to selling out (although I hope they do NOT sell out). FL is used to $20 raffle tickets and with this being $10 people are going to buy them. Hopefully one of us win the Top Prizes =).

I remember the last Raflle it was obvious they werent going to sell out because they had soo many tickets left the last few days. I went and bought a bunch of them towards the end of ticket sales. All of the prizes came from the beginning & end. I was nto happy about that =(

I'm hoping this time, the winning tickets are more spread out.

There are 45 days for tickets sales. 1,000,000 / 45 = 22,222 tickets per day in order to sell out

PS - I really hope more of us lived closer so we could all get into some pools

FL
                            United States
                            Member #104946
                            January 22, 2011
                            105 Posts
                            Posted: March 28, 2011, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

I just got around to checking some free lotto tickets that came with the raffle tickets, got 3 of 6 on one and 4 of 6.  Doesn't pay out much but hey, I'll take anything I can get.

The Raffle is up to 134,000 + as of 6PM.

lucky

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #102882
                              December 27, 2010
                              334 Posts
                              Posted: March 28, 2011, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

I just got around to checking some free lotto tickets that came with the raffle tickets, got 3 of 6 on one and 4 of 6.  Doesn't pay out much but hey, I'll take anything I can get.

The Raffle is up to 134,000 + as of 6PM.

lucky

consider yourself lucky, honestly, I always get 0 of 6 on FL Lotto, don't know why?

At least with other games I get back something sometimes, but not with FL lotto.

Page 3 of 16