Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Raffle Ticket $10 with 7 (700,000) Prizes

Topic closed. 230 replies. Last post 6 years ago by wish626.

Page 9 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #77815
August 1, 2009
3459 Posts
Posted: April 23, 2011, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Raffle tickets at 571,000 now. Tickets sales have spiked today. Good Luck everyone.

Guess Who's Back?

Mzp0k3rfac3's avatar - aim
    Orlando, FL
    United States
    Member #108872
    April 1, 2011
    56 Posts
    Posted: April 23, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

i totally agree @ 730pm range was atLurking 5795XX .. They Did make a spike in sells. However,  this is the 2nd to last weekend. As most LP memebrs said sells Jump closer towards the dead line (ME -> 1st Player)~Big Grin Santa Go00d Luck HolderS~  Today i bought some scratchers Dance won 65$ total so bought 4 RT's w/ winnings at one time kind of feel  players remorseBash..lol  Never bought so many RT's at once! lol but it was lotto money Bananaanyway~ those RT's  i ordered the number still had print a difference pattern still not back to back so sells are up  (WKND Traffic ) they range apart by  2,4,3 Dupe Alertfrom my first print .  G00od LuCk all HoldERs..

~ QUESTON

Does everyone (Cashier) Question you about the Purchase because its 10BuckS... ? Every other place i go that i never been always questions me about the raffle price before they enter the key. i let them know yes  w/ a smile? but why act clueless with signs in there store posting the raffle? Does no one buy there?  is that  a bad store to purchase at..?Mad Do i need help..LMAO Go0d Luck Holders !

WinkWhat would you do with your winningS LP Members if it Were to be a TOP PRize??

~Lets all  Just Love, Live and Laugh~

Florida
      United States
      Member #77815
      August 1, 2009
      3459 Posts
      Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Yes! every cashier ask to be sure because they can't cancel the tickets. I am not sure how I am going to spend my $525,000 after taxes when I win May 5th.

Guess Who's Back?

Orlando, FL
        United States
        Member #108872
        April 1, 2011
        56 Posts
        Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

My Crazycalculations may be off but im thinking that they will have to sell at least 25k aSad Cheers day to sell out.. im not good at odd's so if someone can PM me and let me know how to calculate it would be pretty awesome, but otherwise i hope a LP member can shine with a Jackpot in the Sunny State  !    Drum   ( Especially a LP Member )~ it would be nice before the Storms to come this season..Bang HeadAAAHH YikeS! Good Luck RT HoldERs if you Win big Never Forget Where you came from! But Be Smart~

~~ i do hope it slows down since the GH's are no longer up for grabs.. (i think a RT holder that purchased from the DO from that GH will hit a win not me  Unhappy  but Best wishes! Casselberry is a Distance for me )

QUESTON

if someone was to win the jackpot would you get an attorney or handle your own newly income alone?Cool

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
          The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: April 23, 2011, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Yes! every cashier ask to be sure because they can't cancel the tickets. I am not sure how I am going to spend my $525,000 after taxes when I win May 5th.

I havent fully decided what Im going to do with my $525,000 either, when I win on May 5th. =)

Orlando, FL
            United States
            Member #108872
            April 1, 2011
            56 Posts
            Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

@ Win@500 Thanks i thought i was singled out since i get a i.d check at the same time..What?. im 26/f lmaoThumbs Up  i would use the winnings toward future schooling (ME) and my family (Parents and Sister_)..  i love oDdS and they say this is the best of them all.. .. ill be happy to win anything... Good  Luck Holders~

The Ville, FL
              United States
              Member #95879
              August 19, 2010
              1708 Posts
              Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

My Crazycalculations may be off but im thinking that they will have to sell at least 25k aSad Cheers day to sell out.. im not good at odd's so if someone can PM me and let me know how to calculate it would be pretty awesome, but otherwise i hope a LP member can shine with a Jackpot in the Sunny State  !    Drum   ( Especially a LP Member )~ it would be nice before the Storms to come this season..Bang HeadAAAHH YikeS! Good Luck RT HoldERs if you Win big Never Forget Where you came from! But Be Smart~

~~ i do hope it slows down since the GH's are no longer up for grabs.. (i think a RT holder that purchased from the DO from that GH will hit a win not me  Unhappy  but Best wishes! Casselberry is a Distance for me )

QUESTON

if someone was to win the jackpot would you get an attorney or handle your own newly income alone?Cool

Hi MzP0k3rfac3

If the Raffles end today at lets say 590,000 tickets sold, that leaves 490,000 tickets remaining. There are 11 sales days left for raffle tickets. If we take 490,000 / 11 days, that means they would have to sell approximately 44,545 tickets per day to sell out.

The way it looks now they won't sell out. The sales started off slow, ranging from 14,000-18,000 per day. Recently this past week they have been selling around 22,000-25,000 per day. I'm taking a wild guess here but I don't think the sales will DOUBLE the last 11 days.  If that is true, then they wouldn't sell out.

Of course as we all know anything can happen. But as of now, they are a decent amount behind.

Even if they sell 25,000 tickets per day for the next 11 days, that would be 275,000 tickets + the 590,000 already sold = 865,000.

Hopefully they do NOT sell all 1,000,000 tickets =)

The Ville, FL
                United States
                Member #95879
                August 19, 2010
                1708 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2011, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Got my Easter Sunday ticket this morning around 9:AM. Tickets were at 584,000

Orlando, FL
                  United States
                  Member #108872
                  April 1, 2011
                  56 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2011, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

LOL me to 5843XX on way to work.. Happy Easter~Embarassed  and Good Luck~

P.S i need to mention (what you think?) something i asked my  my usual cashier i go to  a question "Are you gonna purchase a raffle?" because he knows i buy them and he always checks my numbers before handing them over..~What?~ but anyway he said (Which i know he is wrong..) " No they sell out @ 777,777. So it will be sold out on the 30th.." So i explained to him they have to sell 1 Mill. ~ He l0oked at me  then turned to the sign that showed 777 in one corner and the top prize 700,000 .(Maybe he added that Sh*t together  LMAO and way). in the other,... No amount is stAted ~-->  just says limited amount (Or something like that).. However, i just ended the convo nice and told him to check the flalottery website..Star ...........But how do retailers sell things and dont Know anything about the promotions..Not even DO promotions..~ i even Went to 1 ( Kind of usual @ this gas station ) place during the middle and she told me " O.k What numbers you wanna pick?" - lol  i said i just would like one ticket..  She said "Shocked you sure its 40 dollars" lol i said No, then her coworker helped her out...

H0nestly Should i go to a Diff ones

Orlando, FL
                    United States
                    Member #108872
                    April 1, 2011
                    56 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Range now @ 5919XX as of 720pm... Big Smile Still spikes..i hope  There is a shortage so are chances will increase for the !! LP MEMBERS~Bananaas well as others.. GO0d luck Holders!

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #77815
                      August 1, 2009
                      3459 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2011, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Went to Publix this morning at 0730 and bought a raffle in the 593,000 range. We should hit the 600,000 range by tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Guess Who's Back?

The Ville, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95879
                        August 19, 2010
                        1708 Posts
                        Posted: April 25, 2011, 8:27 am - IP Logged

LOL me to 5843XX on way to work.. Happy Easter~Embarassed  and Good Luck~

P.S i need to mention (what you think?) something i asked my  my usual cashier i go to  a question "Are you gonna purchase a raffle?" because he knows i buy them and he always checks my numbers before handing them over..~What?~ but anyway he said (Which i know he is wrong..) " No they sell out @ 777,777. So it will be sold out on the 30th.." So i explained to him they have to sell 1 Mill. ~ He l0oked at me  then turned to the sign that showed 777 in one corner and the top prize 700,000 .(Maybe he added that Sh*t together  LMAO and way). in the other,... No amount is stAted ~-->  just says limited amount (Or something like that).. However, i just ended the convo nice and told him to check the flalottery website..Star ...........But how do retailers sell things and dont Know anything about the promotions..Not even DO promotions..~ i even Went to 1 ( Kind of usual @ this gas station ) place during the middle and she told me " O.k What numbers you wanna pick?" - lol  i said i just would like one ticket..  She said "Shocked you sure its 40 dollars" lol i said No, then her coworker helped her out...

H0nestly Should i go to a Diff ones

ha ha some clerks really know nothing about lottery. You would think they know more.

One clerk yesterday looked at my ticket # and said "man they are still behind on sales"...I said "yea well hopefully they dont sell out, bec our chances will increase"..

Clerk then said "yea well if they dont sell out, they will extend it".... I dont think FL Lottery has ever extended a drawing =)

The Ville, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95879
                          August 19, 2010
                          1708 Posts
                          Posted: April 25, 2011, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Got my raffle ticket a few minutes ago and currently on 595,xxx range.

Also was going to buy a Gold Rush since they just got re-relased with 2 more Top Prizes added. Some guy 15 minutes before me just won $1,000 ticket #009 (they had a picture of the ticket already hanging on the glass wall). It was on the next #010 =(

Looks like I was just a tad bit late.

Went to another gas station and got a Gold Rush, won $40 =) at least I got my GR $ back and also Raffle ticket $ back

The Ville, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95879
                            August 19, 2010
                            1708 Posts
                            Posted: April 25, 2011, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Was just advised that the District offices are now offering free "Ruby Red 7's " $5 scratch off will Raffle ticket purchase. Promo ends May 4th when the Raffle sales end.

FL is really trying to get this raffle to sell out!

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: April 25, 2011, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Got my raffle ticket a few minutes ago and currently on 595,xxx range.

Also was going to buy a Gold Rush since they just got re-relased with 2 more Top Prizes added. Some guy 15 minutes before me just won $1,000 ticket #009 (they had a picture of the ticket already hanging on the glass wall). It was on the next #010 =(

Looks like I was just a tad bit late.

Went to another gas station and got a Gold Rush, won $40 =) at least I got my GR $ back and also Raffle ticket $ back

This was at the DO ?? Dam so close lol

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Page 9 of 16