Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A little trick i found for NC pick 3.

Topic closed. 185 replies. Last post 6 years ago by LuCKNER.

Page 3 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2011, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Hey shop,

Not been ignoring you, haven't been on here.

It's a little tricky till you do it a few times,  but i have used this and a few other tricks i figured out on the powerball and got as close as off 1 digit, dead on, dead on, dead on, off 1 digit , and off 1 digit on the powerball using this. That was one pick on one ticket.

This when it hits, puts the numbers in order so you can get more win for your gamble. You don't have to worry about playing any other way than exact, and that pays the most with the least amount spent.

Start off with the 2/22/11 and 2/23/11 game for the easiest way to start. Use evening to evening, day to day numbers. And to start, try to pick games that don't have the 0,1,4, and 9, in the newest game. This should get you started.

7-9-8 on the22nd

2-3-8 on the 23rd

Get the square of 2 from the 23rd. Make sure you pull up 30 or 31 digits after the decimal.

Get all the combos of 2 that you can get, 11, 13, 24, and 31.

Now you just go over starting using the first digit AFTER the decimal as 1. Go 11, 13, 24, and 31 digits over and write those digits down or mark them.

Square of 2. 1.4142135623730950488016887242097

That gives you 7, 0, 8, 7

Maybe this will be easier. From the dedcimal go over 7 which lands on 5 and get the sums of it.

Which is 5.

That gives us  . 14, 16, 23, and 27. Now do the same.

So now we have 9, 0, 8, and 4

For this one i would pick the 0 and 8 since they came up in both. That would be my first pick.

You can also do the same with th 7 from the game before if it makes it easier, and it will give the same results.

16, 18, 25, and 29, which gives you 0, 8, 7, and 0.

Now the 3.                                                                              3

Sums of 3. 12, 14, 21, and 25.

That gives us 8, 7, 7, and 3

Now go over the 9 and it gives you 7.

So use 16, 18, 25, and 29.

That gives us 2, 3, 3, and 0

Wanna try the 9? That would be 10, 18 and 27.

That gives us 5, 3, and 1.

Lets go with the 3 on this one.

Ok the 8.

Let's use 17, 19, and 26 since 35 is useless.

That gives us 9, 6, and 4.

Now over 8 gives us 2, so, we got 11, 13, 24, and 31.

That gives us 4, 1, 6 and, 4.

So for this one we have the 4 and 6.

This is the whole game for the Feb. 24, 2011 evening numbers.

The evening numbers that hit where 036 in that order.

That gave us 0 and 8 to choose from for the first number.

3 for the second number.

4 and 6 for the last number.

Try it on some of the past games that don't have the 1, 4, 9, and 0, and look for the number in the square that you are working for.

Write down what digit it lands on and see if it is a sum of the number you are working off of, the sum of the digit over, and the sum of the digit before.

I sure hope this helps. It has worked a bunch of times that i've tried it.

Good luck and if you need any help don't worry about asking.

Just throwing this out there trying to help everybody.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Pogo's avatar - wfl
    NC
    United States
    Member #29378
    January 1, 2006
    552 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2011, 7:30 am - IP Logged

I have been working on the lottery for about 4 years now and have gotten so close i could cry many, many times. Here's a little trick that works the majority of the time for pick three.  Let's take the evening games for example.  On Feb. 23 the numbers where 2-3-8.  The evening game before that was 7-9-8.  Ok now if i  take a scientific calculator and get the square root of 2 and go left to right using the game before's number, which was 7, you land on 5. (This is starting after the decimal) But if you go over 16, which is 7, 1+6, you land on 0 which is the next evenings game.  Ok now for 3, get the square root and go ever 9, which will land you on 7, but if you go over 18 (1+8=9) you land on 3 which is the next number.  Now for the last one, 8. If you go over 8 it lands you on 2. 17 lands you on 9, but, if you go over 19 numbers there's your 6. Eight is the difference of 1 and 9, which are the center numbers of the last two games, day and evening.

I'm not sure how this plays out on other state lotteries but might help someone here in  N. Carolina. This is an easier way for me to explain what i have found since all the numbers actually have more than a single digit square root. For the 0's and 1's you can look and see the pattern. Same for the single digit square's.

Not sure if i am supposed to post anything like this since i am new, so if i am not someone just let me know.

Hope this helps someone.

Welcome, to the LotteryPost... Thanks for sharing, I'll give it a whirl - Pogo :-)

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2011, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Welcome, to the LotteryPost... Thanks for sharing, I'll give it a whirl - Pogo :-)

Morning Pogo,

Thanks much for the welcome!! Hope someone can get some good out of this, it's usually pretty accurate. It still needs some work but it usually does pretty good. There's a reason that a 3 goes to a 4, 5, 6 or so on. I mean if gravity has a formula, then why not lottery. Just gotta scour through it and see how it works. Maybe someone, if i don't, can get it figured out. I've seen it hit or get real close too many times for it to not work. Anyway.... thanks for the welcome again, and best of luck!

Harleyville NC
        United States
        Member #99856
        November 1, 2010
        491 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2011, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

So if the winnin # has a 0,1,4, or 9, its best to wait till it theres not one of those for it to work....

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2011, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Hi Hawgster,

I have been working like crazy trying to figure out those numbers. I have found out alot about it , and just testing it out right now to see how it goes. You can go back and look at those numbers, and see small noticeable patterns with each. Theres definetly something there.

I will do what i can, and keep everyone posted as to what i come up with. Just bear with me folks.

I put this on here because i know it works, and because the way things are right now, everyone needs a little extra.

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
            Greensboro
            United States
            Member #97652
            September 21, 2010
            480 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2011, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Hey shop,

Not been ignoring you, haven't been on here.

It's a little tricky till you do it a few times,  but i have used this and a few other tricks i figured out on the powerball and got as close as off 1 digit, dead on, dead on, dead on, off 1 digit , and off 1 digit on the powerball using this. That was one pick on one ticket.

This when it hits, puts the numbers in order so you can get more win for your gamble. You don't have to worry about playing any other way than exact, and that pays the most with the least amount spent.

Start off with the 2/22/11 and 2/23/11 game for the easiest way to start. Use evening to evening, day to day numbers. And to start, try to pick games that don't have the 0,1,4, and 9, in the newest game. This should get you started.

7-9-8 on the22nd

2-3-8 on the 23rd

Get the square of 2 from the 23rd. Make sure you pull up 30 or 31 digits after the decimal.

Get all the combos of 2 that you can get, 11, 13, 24, and 31.

Now you just go over starting using the first digit AFTER the decimal as 1. Go 11, 13, 24, and 31 digits over and write those digits down or mark them.

Square of 2. 1.4142135623730950488016887242097

That gives you 7, 0, 8, 7

Maybe this will be easier. From the dedcimal go over 7 which lands on 5 and get the sums of it.

Which is 5.

That gives us  . 14, 16, 23, and 27. Now do the same.

So now we have 9, 0, 8, and 4

For this one i would pick the 0 and 8 since they came up in both. That would be my first pick.

You can also do the same with th 7 from the game before if it makes it easier, and it will give the same results.

16, 18, 25, and 29, which gives you 0, 8, 7, and 0.

Now the 3.                                                                              3

Sums of 3. 12, 14, 21, and 25.

That gives us 8, 7, 7, and 3

Now go over the 9 and it gives you 7.

So use 16, 18, 25, and 29.

That gives us 2, 3, 3, and 0

Wanna try the 9? That would be 10, 18 and 27.

That gives us 5, 3, and 1.

Lets go with the 3 on this one.

Ok the 8.

6

Let's use 17, 19, and 26 since 35 is useless.

That gives us 9, 6, and 4.

Now over 8 gives us 2, so, we got 11, 13, 24, and 31.

That gives us 4, 1, 6 and, 4.

So for this one we have the 4 and 6.

This is the whole game for the Feb. 24, 2011 evening numbers.

The evening numbers that hit where 036 in that order.

That gave us 0 and 8 to choose from for the first number.

3 for the second number.

4 and 6 for the last number.

Try it on some of the past games that don't have the 1, 4, 9, and 0, and look for the number in the square that you are working for.

Write down what digit it lands on and see if it is a sum of the number you are working off of, the sum of the digit over, and the sum of the digit before.

I sure hope this helps. It has worked a bunch of times that i've tried it.

Good luck and if you need any help don't worry about asking.

Just throwing this out there trying to help everybody.

Thanks for posting Greenfox, I am working feverishly to get this system down packed...there's no reason I should have missed yesterday pick 3 day which was 600. However I was using the system backwards of course for the last couple of days and just figured out last nite that I should have switched the numbers around. I was using the 2/23/11 as my workings numbers. When I switched them around there is was in plain sight...but of course it was too late and I already played a several different numbers I thought was coming out. I appreciate you posting this. This clears up why I was getting stuck after I reached my first number. Gosh if we would just figure out those 0, 1, 4, and 9's life would be a whole lot simplier. YOU ARE A GOD SENT....can't wait til I master this thing....question how do you arrive at the number for powerball? I'd like to try my luck with cash 5

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2011, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Well, hey again shop.

Glad to see this is working for you. It takes a bit to get used to, but when you get it, it just takes a few to get the next picks. And i got a few ideas on the other ones. Still testing to make sure but bout got em. I know that if you are working 0 off of 4 you wanna look for a 2, 4 again, or possibly an 8. It pretty much depends on the numbers next to the 4. (The game before). If you have a 2 next to the 4 you probably wanna pick the 2. If you have a 2 and 4 next to the 4 you definetly want to pick 2 or 6. Pretty much the same with 4 and 9. Now the 1, you wanna look at the number before , of course and the number next to it. If you are working off of 1 and say 3, probably want to pick 2 or 4 for the next one. Something to that effect. When you see what is next your mind will just kinda click and you'll think , are you kidding me? lol. Just the way it works.

For the powerball itself, its pretty much the same principle. If your working off of 12 and  the powerball before is say 29, you wanna get the square of 12, go over twelve spots and make a mark of what you get, then come over 12 from the right that will land you on 7 then 5 which added together gives you 12. So look for something else. Try adding the 1 and 2 together and come over from each end marking them down with a 3 so you know how you got those number. Then try 1, from 2-1 and mark it down.

For the 29 go over in the root of 12 29 spots from both end and make a mark of the number. Then do 7, and 11. You'll just see the number. It takes a TON of practice. The single digit squares on here are much simpler. Like 4, 9, 16, 25, and 36.

You just look at the number before and compare it with the latest number on those. If you are working off of say 16 and 20 wanna look for the powerball to be something like 4, 13, 15, something to that nature.

The cash 5, powerball, and mega millions are a completely different chapter. Believe me there.

I put another post up that has helped tremendously with the 5 and more number games. It takes (and has taken) alot of work. It also will help with determing if the next number on pick 3 and 4 is even or odd. That can make a world of difference.

Again, glad this is helping!!! Best of luck to you!!!

United States
                Member #67042
                November 14, 2008
                72 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2011, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Hi Greenfox,

I like your theory! I have a few questions though. 

1.  So for the second digit drawn do you always start count on the second digit after the decimal and on the third ...the 3rd?

2. If the number you land on matches the counting number or square root number you discard this number?  (What other ways to determine the number is not valid to use)?

3. Is the highest number 31 to count out to?

Just making sure I understand correctly! so I can try to put it into excel!

Again very interesting theory!

Thanks
                Seachelle

Harleyville NC
                  United States
                  Member #99856
                  November 1, 2010
                  491 Posts
                  Posted: March 10, 2011, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi Hawgster,

I have been working like crazy trying to figure out those numbers. I have found out alot about it , and just testing it out right now to see how it goes. You can go back and look at those numbers, and see small noticeable patterns with each. Theres definetly something there.

I will do what i can, and keep everyone posted as to what i come up with. Just bear with me folks.

I put this on here because i know it works, and because the way things are right now, everyone needs a little extra.

Thanks for your help Greenfox...Much Appreciated.......

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                    BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3594 Posts
                    Posted: March 10, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

hey searchelle thats what i am waiting for is your excel which will simplify matters for the dummies out here. no pun intended as i am confused also. thanks

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: March 12, 2011, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Hi Greenfox,

I like your theory! I have a few questions though. 

1.  So for the second digit drawn do you always start count on the second digit after the decimal and on the third ...the 3rd?

2. If the number you land on matches the counting number or square root number you discard this number?  (What other ways to determine the number is not valid to use)?

3. Is the highest number 31 to count out to?

Just making sure I understand correctly! so I can try to put it into excel!

Again very interesting theory!

Thanks
                      Seachelle

Hello Seachelle,

Thank you for your interest in what i put on here, for starters. I hope it helps everyone win some money.

What i do is always start with the first digit after the decimal, on each one.

When i get the numbers that come up i will pick the one that comes up the most, and the least. Sometimes one that catches my eye, depending on all three from the game before.

When pulling up the square, with the calculators i have, that's as far as it will go. It will only go to 30 or 31 digits out. The regular calculator will only pull up 14 or so.

When i land on a number i am working off of, i do usually discard it. Occasionally it will pop right back up, but usually not. From what i've seen now.

As far as other ways to determine goes, i have only used it on the numbers that i am working with, and compare those. Alot of what i have saw, is that the combinations will usually show you the numbers from the game before.

Anywho, i hope this helps, and hope it helps you win some dough.

Best of luck with it and, again, if you or anyone else needs any help with it, i'll be glad to help.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3594 Posts
                        Posted: March 12, 2011, 10:37 am - IP Logged

here are yesterdays 2 draws mid and eve in mass
                        5 5 4
                        6 3 1
                        can you calc these and show me what you would play for sat. thanks

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: March 12, 2011, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I just wanted to say that anything i put on here IS NOT for testing for any book or program. It is something i have been working on for years now. Not exactly this part of it. The square part of it i have been working on for a little over a year now. I haven't had an internet where i live till recently, or i would have been here long ago.  What i show on here is to "hopefully" help people win some money. It's hard to come by these days. I thought if i got this out someone might be able to see what i might be missing also, then we could really win some money. Information should be free, the way i see it. Anyone that just writes a book, or sells a program that's useless, doesn't seem exactly right to me. I put it in the same category as stealing. There's alot of books and programs out there that are just that. Stealing. Now on here, i've seen plenty of people showing what they know, and knowing what they show, with results. That's when you know it's real. If there are people giving away advice and their own personal strategies for free, then you know it's for real. What i show is more of an idea than an actual method. An idea that, from what i've seen with it, can and does work. I am a firm believer that anything can be done.

When i started working on the lottery, i started off with just simple graphs, then moved to complex graphs, keeping track of how many times a number had hit, and it progressed to where i am now. I tested everything i could think of, and alot of ideas just kind of showed themselves to me. Which is where the square came from. I got to noticing that from the game before, the number would be a the certain number of digits over in the square of the number i was working off of. There all numbers i know, but still there was more there than numbers with the way that it worked out. Like 8 digits over in the square of 12 lands on 1 and 8 over from the left would land on 2. Little things like that. You can go back and check anywhere and look at any game and test the numbers from the game before in the square and just look you will see that with some simple adding and subtracting, there is something there. Alot of times if a 0 was landed on, and a 3 from the other side, the next number that came up was a 12, 14, 21 and so on. Little things like that, showed me something was there. It's not just recent games either, it's in every game that i have on my pc right now. And believe me there are ALOT of them. Like i said, i have every powerball game back to 2006 alone on here. That's with showing me whether the number went up/down, even/odd, hit went up/ down, or even/odd. Whatever the game did, that's what i put on here. It takes about an hour and a half to put everything that each game does into my charts, for each game. I have been called crazy, obsessed for years now, but i don't know anyone that can snap there fingers and have something figured out. If you know someone that can do that, PLEASE, have them call me. lol. Nah, just kidding there. I have put too much work into this to just have someone give me the answers. It would be nice to have a program that would update the graphs and such, cause one does get a little brain drained after so long staring at a monitor. But for me, if i can't work for it i don't want it. A quick pick win, just wouldn't be as satisfiying. And where else could someone make millions in their lifetime, short of being born rich, illegal activities, or coming up with a t-shirt with a smiley face. People are running out of ideas to make money. It's all been done before. Sheesh, we can't even have a decent movie come out that hasn't been done before. There are no jobs, thanks to the rich already. Tomatoes are a buck 50 a piece, gas 4 and 5 dollars a gallon. It's just getting ridiculous!

Lottery and gambling in general, is atleast honest. In my opinon. Might not be right in some peoples minds, but it's honest. On our part (the players) anyway. Will always be iffy with the commisions. From what i've seen, where there's alot of money there's something usually there. We'll see there. But for us it is honest, we win or we lose. Simple! A weeks paycheck gives us that good feeling of knowing we did what we're supposed to and worked hard for it, and a $50.00 dollar win on a $2.00 scratcher, makes us feel like we've worked hard and deserved a little bonus. Completely different feeling.

Anyway, talking about a book, here ya go. Atleast it didn't cost ya $14.95, and if you don't wanna read it you can just hit the back button. LOL!!! Just yapping my fingers.

I would highly recommend all the systems on here. Use all of them. See what works for you. There are some amazing stuff from what i've seen, and some amazing people that are indeed gracious to show and help without question. I would bet a million dollars against a box of doughnuts that most of the stuff from people on LP would work 10x to what you could go buy. And they are doing it out of kindness, and not profit! Ok breaking my fingers so they will shut up now.

Good luck to all of you!!!

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
                            Greensboro
                            United States
                            Member #97652
                            September 21, 2010
                            480 Posts
                            Posted: March 13, 2011, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Hi Greenfox. Just wanted to let you know that I'm thoroughly enjoying using your system and finding that most of the time it's really on point for me. WOW last night I was so close it was unreal. For the first time since I've been following anybody's thread on LP yours is the most accurate that I found so far for me. Now with that said... I have a few more questions about pick 3.

1. when I see 4 as the square root and 4 as the working number how do I go about finding what number to play? That also goes for 0 on 0 - 9 on 9 - and 1 on 1 meaning one of the numbers as the square root and one number as the working number.

2. i'm still foggy on what to play when the 0, 1, 9, and 4 show as my square root. Ok you mentioned if 0 is the square root...am I right to say I should look at the number that is most recentlly played?

Examle: working numbers are 438                           

square root   507

sould I have looked at the number beside 3 which is 4 or 8 as a possibility of my next number. If so then I would have hit last night but instead I played the 0 like a idiot. l love this system and I can't wait to master this thing so I can win win win....

thanks for posting Greenfox.

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
                              Orange County, New York
                              United States
                              Member #140
                              March 10, 2002
                              6925 Posts
                              Posted: March 13, 2011, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I just wanted to say that anything i put on here IS NOT for testing for any book or program. It is something i have been working on for years now. Not exactly this part of it. The square part of it i have been working on for a little over a year now. I haven't had an internet where i live till recently, or i would have been here long ago.  What i show on here is to "hopefully" help people win some money. It's hard to come by these days. I thought if i got this out someone might be able to see what i might be missing also, then we could really win some money. Information should be free, the way i see it. Anyone that just writes a book, or sells a program that's useless, doesn't seem exactly right to me. I put it in the same category as stealing. There's alot of books and programs out there that are just that. Stealing. Now on here, i've seen plenty of people showing what they know, and knowing what they show, with results. That's when you know it's real. If there are people giving away advice and their own personal strategies for free, then you know it's for real. What i show is more of an idea than an actual method. An idea that, from what i've seen with it, can and does work. I am a firm believer that anything can be done.

When i started working on the lottery, i started off with just simple graphs, then moved to complex graphs, keeping track of how many times a number had hit, and it progressed to where i am now. I tested everything i could think of, and alot of ideas just kind of showed themselves to me. Which is where the square came from. I got to noticing that from the game before, the number would be a the certain number of digits over in the square of the number i was working off of. There all numbers i know, but still there was more there than numbers with the way that it worked out. Like 8 digits over in the square of 12 lands on 1 and 8 over from the left would land on 2. Little things like that. You can go back and check anywhere and look at any game and test the numbers from the game before in the square and just look you will see that with some simple adding and subtracting, there is something there. Alot of times if a 0 was landed on, and a 3 from the other side, the next number that came up was a 12, 14, 21 and so on. Little things like that, showed me something was there. It's not just recent games either, it's in every game that i have on my pc right now. And believe me there are ALOT of them. Like i said, i have every powerball game back to 2006 alone on here. That's with showing me whether the number went up/down, even/odd, hit went up/ down, or even/odd. Whatever the game did, that's what i put on here. It takes about an hour and a half to put everything that each game does into my charts, for each game. I have been called crazy, obsessed for years now, but i don't know anyone that can snap there fingers and have something figured out. If you know someone that can do that, PLEASE, have them call me. lol. Nah, just kidding there. I have put too much work into this to just have someone give me the answers. It would be nice to have a program that would update the graphs and such, cause one does get a little brain drained after so long staring at a monitor. But for me, if i can't work for it i don't want it. A quick pick win, just wouldn't be as satisfiying. And where else could someone make millions in their lifetime, short of being born rich, illegal activities, or coming up with a t-shirt with a smiley face. People are running out of ideas to make money. It's all been done before. Sheesh, we can't even have a decent movie come out that hasn't been done before. There are no jobs, thanks to the rich already. Tomatoes are a buck 50 a piece, gas 4 and 5 dollars a gallon. It's just getting ridiculous!

Lottery and gambling in general, is atleast honest. In my opinon. Might not be right in some peoples minds, but it's honest. On our part (the players) anyway. Will always be iffy with the commisions. From what i've seen, where there's alot of money there's something usually there. We'll see there. But for us it is honest, we win or we lose. Simple! A weeks paycheck gives us that good feeling of knowing we did what we're supposed to and worked hard for it, and a $50.00 dollar win on a $2.00 scratcher, makes us feel like we've worked hard and deserved a little bonus. Completely different feeling.

Anyway, talking about a book, here ya go. Atleast it didn't cost ya $14.95, and if you don't wanna read it you can just hit the back button. LOL!!! Just yapping my fingers.

I would highly recommend all the systems on here. Use all of them. See what works for you. There are some amazing stuff from what i've seen, and some amazing people that are indeed gracious to show and help without question. I would bet a million dollars against a box of doughnuts that most of the stuff from people on LP would work 10x to what you could go buy. And they are doing it out of kindness, and not profit! Ok breaking my fingers so they will shut up now.

Good luck to all of you!!!

Well said! Keep up the good work!

Page 3 of 13