Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A little trick i found for NC pick 3.

Topic closed. 185 replies. Last post 6 years ago by LuCKNER.

Page 6 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2011, 2:35 am - IP Logged

OMG!!! even with you being sleepy u were on point....I missed it by 1 number off....I played 413 and 843 wow please keep posting this is the bomb. I simply love this system and I just about done mastered it. just give me a few more stabs at it. Then its on

Thanks for posting Greenfox

Morning Shop,

Hope alls well there. Yeah i got pretty tired this morning. Staring at this screen and setting here will kill ya. I am so glad someone is getting this thing. I was pretty sure it would work, but not positive. I did get off with that 4 on that one and that's disturbing me pretty much, but i will figure that out. Your definetly getting it though!!! Thats great!!!!! I wanna see you post back with a big win!!!! I'd like to see everyone post some big wins!!! Got prety close on the NC and Mass. game but not too good on the Mich. game. It was a terrible draw and i was exhausted. Maybe we're making progress anyway. Thats all that matters. Can't say how happy i am that this is working, and that your getting the hang of it. Maybe someone else is doing good with it to. I hope. Let's just win some money now!!!!!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2011, 3:17 am - IP Logged

ditto for me also. keep trying. A lot of hard work I see. Appreciated.

Hello retxx

I'm still working on it, but bear with me. It's getting there. It's actually harder to show it all on here than it is to work on it. It just takes forever to lay it out. That said i will have to just show the games i work out for here. I just don't have enough time to put everygame on here. I wish i could but there's just not enough time. Everyone is greatly welcome for anything i work on here. I am really trying to get this figured out exactly so we can all win. I think it's getting there though. Thanks to you all for the interest!!!

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2011, 3:28 am - IP Logged

Hi Greenfox, hope you got some good deserved rest. I've been reading your posts, going to try here in FL. Just like everyone here, I understand somewhat but get confused along the way. Mostly on what to do with the square of 0,1,2,4. I printed the complete posting as well, so when I'm not in the computer, I can read over it again.  Appreciate the work you've done and for sharing with everyone here. Cheers

Morning bd,

Glad your trying this out and been reading about it. It really does get easier, i promise. So far i've tried it on 4 states, pick 3, pick 4, cash 5, mega millions and powerball with pretty decent success. Its a thousand times simpler for 3 and 4 though, but thats still not saying much. I try to lay it out on here to where everyone can read it as easy as they can, but the best way i can tell you is to print it off and lay out your numbers like they are on the print off. You really have to do it a few times to get the hang of it. Shoptoudrp is getting good at it and about to win some good money i believe. I will try to post it with as much detail as i can so everyone can see it better. Thank you for even looking into it, and your very welcome for sharing it.

K back to work,

Have a great day and best of luck.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2011, 4:08 am - IP Logged

Ok the results on my half an attempt last night.

Massachusetts March 17,2011 day draw.

What hit. 0=6=8=7

What i picked. 6-0-3-7 then reversed it to 7-3-0-6

So the reversing it didn't work. But pretty close on the original pick.

Michigan March 17, 2011 day draw.

What hit. 0-0-1

What i picked. 8 and 9 - 0 and 6 - 5 and 6. Ugghh, didn't like that one much.

NC March 17, 2011 day draw.

What hit. 4-3-3

What i picked. 1 and 8 - 3 and 7 - 7 and 3. Now that one looked a little more promising.

Still p***ed bout that 4 and how it got there though. Checking into that.

And thanks shop for pointing out the mirroring!!!! 

Getting back to work.

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
          Greensboro
          United States
          Member #97652
          September 21, 2010
          480 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2011, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Ok the results on my half an attempt last night.

Massachusetts March 17,2011 day draw.

What hit. 0=6=8=7

What i picked. 6-0-3-7 then reversed it to 7-3-0-6

So the reversing it didn't work. But pretty close on the original pick.

Michigan March 17, 2011 day draw.

What hit. 0-0-1

What i picked. 8 and 9 - 0 and 6 - 5 and 6. Ugghh, didn't like that one much.

NC March 17, 2011 day draw.

What hit. 4-3-3

What i picked. 1 and 8 - 3 and 7 - 7 and 3. Now that one looked a little more promising.

Still p***ed bout that 4 and how it got there though. Checking into that.

And thanks shop for pointing out the mirroring!!!! 

Getting back to work.

well the way I see it...u picked yesterday's number exactly because you said. you would play first number 1 - 8 second you said 3 - 7 and third you said 4 - 3 again. It doesn't get any planner than that....I clearly see the 433 now...however I didn't see it when choosing my picks...but I'll be more careful next time...I just wasn't expecting a double to fall. NC lotto is a trip here lately. You gotta stop beating yourself up about that one.

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Greensboro
            United States
            Member #97652
            September 21, 2010
            480 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2011, 4:46 am - IP Logged

well the way I see it...u picked yesterday's number exactly because you said. you would play first number 1 - 8 second you said 3 - 7 and third you said 4 - 3 again. It doesn't get any planner than that....I clearly see the 433 now...however I didn't see it when choosing my picks...but I'll be more careful next time...I just wasn't expecting a double to fall. NC lotto is a trip here lately. You gotta stop beating yourself up about that one.

Bedok can't hold my eyes opened any longer...gotta get the shut eye...goodnite everyone...hoping we got good soild pick for tomorrow

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3584 Posts
              Posted: March 18, 2011, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

too late for mid here in Mass. It was 7682. Try for eve if you have time. Maybe we will getlucky.

Greensboro
                United States
                Member #97652
                September 21, 2010
                480 Posts
                Posted: March 19, 2011, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Hi Greenfox

WOW I hope your luck on cash 5 and Mega was better than my luck on pick 3.....all these doubles are killing me.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: March 19, 2011, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Hi Greenfox

WOW I hope your luck on cash 5 and Mega was better than my luck on pick 3.....all these doubles are killing me.

Well we got fooled bad on that one huh???? UGGGHHHH!!!!! Unbelievable!!!! Got 3 out of 4 for another and 0 for 3 on this???

Did get 3 right on the cash 5 though.

Still waiting on the mega though. If that 22 hit as megaball maybe done alright. We'll see!!!!

Greensboro
                    United States
                    Member #97652
                    September 21, 2010
                    480 Posts
                    Posted: March 19, 2011, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Well we got fooled bad on that one huh???? UGGGHHHH!!!!! Unbelievable!!!! Got 3 out of 4 for another and 0 for 3 on this???

Did get 3 right on the cash 5 though.

Still waiting on the mega though. If that 22 hit as megaball maybe done alright. We'll see!!!!

yeah so I will be working on the pick 3 for tomorrow night cuz the day pick seems like it gonna be a doozy and they may have more treats in the bag. I'm depressed nowUnhappy I was so sure the 274 was gonna fall. It was everywhere in my workout...even when I mirrored the numbers there it was in plain sight. ugggggggggghhhhh is right. Oh well....better luck next time.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: March 19, 2011, 1:30 am - IP Logged

I will disclose this much on the mega. Picked 7 on two tickets for first number, first number was 14. 7+7=?????????????????????????????????????

Picked 10 and 23 for second number, 33 was the second. 10+23=????????????????????????????????

Picked 15 twice, and 26 for the 3rd number, 34 hit.  15+15=30, 6-2=4, 30+4=????????????????????????????????????

Picked 22 3 times for mega ball. 22x3=66 divided by 2=33+2+2=37

Enough said there.........................Maybe their all just numbers and its bout time to give it up....................................Been doing this a long time now...........................and seen this same scenario over and over bout enough.............................

I'm sure i'll keep at it though. Don't know for sure this time though............................

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: March 19, 2011, 1:37 am - IP Logged

yeah so I will be working on the pick 3 for tomorrow night cuz the day pick seems like it gonna be a doozy and they may have more treats in the bag. I'm depressed nowUnhappy I was so sure the 274 was gonna fall. It was everywhere in my workout...even when I mirrored the numbers there it was in plain sight. ugggggggggghhhhh is right. Oh well....better luck next time.

Yeah i saw it to and just can't figure out what happened. Triple depressed here. Nah, more like multiplied by 275,000,000..................................Think i'll just go to bed and see how another day feels...........................Goodnight everbody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe i got one on here a few bucks anyway...........i'll take it. (Not your winnings lol)

Greensboro
                          United States
                          Member #97652
                          September 21, 2010
                          480 Posts
                          Posted: March 19, 2011, 1:44 am - IP Logged

I will disclose this much on the mega. Picked 7 on two tickets for first number, first number was 14. 7+7=?????????????????????????????????????

Picked 10 and 23 for second number, 33 was the second. 10+23=????????????????????????????????

Picked 15 twice, and 26 for the 3rd number, 34 hit.  15+15=30, 6-2=4, 30+4=????????????????????????????????????

Picked 22 3 times for mega ball. 22x3=66 divided by 2=33+2+2=37

Enough said there.........................Maybe their all just numbers and its bout time to give it up....................................Been doing this a long time now...........................and seen this same scenario over and over bout enough.............................

I'm sure i'll keep at it though. Don't know for sure this time though............................

I already know that's wayyyyy tooo much for my itty bitty brain to comprehend so I can't touch that. I'm gonna try to figure out this square root and how I can determine how the pick 3 number shows up in each row. As you stated before .... there's something there about counting right to left and left to right to get the right number. Seem like it's something about adding all the numbers from both picks prior day or night to get next number. This is a tripp.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                            BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3584 Posts
                            Posted: March 19, 2011, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

something strange going on here greenfox. todays mid was 343. what was N C yesterday? eerie isn't it.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: March 19, 2011, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

something strange going on here greenfox. todays mid was 343. what was N C yesterday? eerie isn't it.

Yeah retxx, something definetly going on. We had trip 7s here today, and 6 out of 10 games with doubles. Mass. seems to be on a 3 kick. Almost 3s across the board today. Trip 3s with a 4 kicker. Let's look at that. 3-3-3 with a 4, 7-7-7??????

NY had a lucky sum of 7 and they also had doubles. 2-2-3 which adds to 7. Could be something, could just be how the numbers fell.

Page 6 of 13