Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A little trick i found for NC pick 3.

Topic closed. 185 replies. Last post 6 years ago by LuCKNER.

Page 10 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3582 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2011, 9:20 am - IP Logged

thanks for not giving up on Mass. When you do get it all will be green with envy. lol

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
    Greensboro
    United States
    Member #97652
    September 21, 2010
    480 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2011, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Morning shop,

I still can't figure out that mirroring. It looks like it works though. I haven't tried it but a few times, but it may be something i need to use more often. Still trying to get this square thing to where i narrow it down to atleast 2 for each. I've been working on it pretty hard though. I'll get it. I know i will. Too much time and too close to give up now.

Hey Greenfox,

It's really easier than it looks....just you've been looking at too many numbers probably...I'll explain more in detail if you like. I just know that most of the time the number is there if you just looks in the mirrors

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what new things you come up with

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3582 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2011, 10:07 am - IP Logged

hi shop I have been following greenfox here also but would liketo hear your help on mirrors so go for it. step by step .

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2011, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU!!!!! Harve$t

Just saw this and went back and checked the few i worked out on here and the numbers where all right there on the last number worked out. The 4-3-3 was in the bottom left corner of  the March 17th game. The 9-5-1 was in the bottom left corner of the march 13th game page 4. The 7-6-0  was over one digit from the left hand corner because there was no third number page 4. It's page after page there, right in front of my face and i didn't even see it. Told you you was a genius!!!!!! Let's get this thing figured out. Was about to give up on it.

Very interesting greenfox. I must admit that when i saw this thread when it came out, I gave up after reading about the calculator because there are so many one up and 5 down systems here, or subtract 138 from 279 and you'll get this...lol I'm gulity of it too.

But today i decided to look back and read the posts, I'm totally astounded. I've wasted so much time trying to come up with my own ideas, and here it was right in front of my face in the Lottery Systems forum....DUH...

I'm still at page 8 and having a rough time understanding most of it. I got some of it but I need to read it over and over. Thank you so much for this. This is possibly what I've been looking for. 

BTW, I also saw the 433. I believe in your post you said the 1 or the 8 in the first position, 3 or 7 in the second, and 3 or 4 in the third position. So i decided to put all of them in their position since the cost would only be 6 bucks....lol

Now that's what I call close....

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2011, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

What this thread needs is the  LP member who's name is "Fortuna" to make a program for this. He's done so much for others here who needed to put their ideas into a simple program that can be backtested easily. 

Edit: I'll try to contact him via PM to see if he'll do this.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2011, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Greenfox's shortcut method works great here in Florida...lol

I just picked two random dates and here's what I have.

Feb. 26, eve-337

Feb. 27, eve-124

3+7=10

use 0 and 1

-------------------

3+3=6+7=13

use 2 and 4

-----------------

3+7=10

use 0 and 1

-------------------

4  1

020   021   040   041

120   121   140   141

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 1, eve- 485

March 2, eve-482

4+5=9

use 9

------------------------

4+8=12+5=17

use 6 and 8

------------------------

8+5=13

use 2 and 4

------------------------

9  6  2

8  4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot more examples but you get the idea...

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11114 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2011, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Try taking the cube root of the mirror 337 =  1.008264 this will at least show the 24 in the first few digits. 

US Flag

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2011, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok, here's my pathetic attempt to forecast Florida's midday March 31, 2011 baqsed on the raw data I've learned by reading the examples made in this thread. Of course my workout is done using everything except the intuitive parts that are demonstrated by Greenfox. Those i still don't get...lol

Using the followign to predict for Mrach 31, Florida mid.

March 29, mid-070

March 30, mid-738

March 31, mid-???

Using the 7  in 738 for the square.

Sums of 7-..... 7-16-18-25-29

SQ. of 7- ....2.6457513110645905905016157536393

Results. 3-5-0-7-3

Now the 0.- 4-9-0-3

--------------------------------------

Now the 7 and 3

7 results....7-0-8-0-0-5

3 results....2-8-7-7-3-9

----------------------------------

Now the 0 and 8...

0 results....4-9-0-3

8 results....2-9-6-4

----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

So we have for our first position...

5  9

0  0

Since i have no idea what Greenfox does in his intuitive interpretations with this section, I will only choose numbers that match, as he does as one his methods of choosing.

The 0 and 3 for our first position...

-----------------------------------------------

Second position..

7  2

8  7

0  3

5  9

In this case, I will use the 7, 8, and the 0 because the 0 shows 3 times on the same side. probably means nothing, but what the heck...lol

-------------------------------------------------------

Third position...

4  2

9  9

0  6

Here we have the 4 and the 9...

-----------------------------------

0  0  4

3  7  9

004   009   074   079   084   089

304   309   374   379   384   389

12 combos

Now remember, I've seen his method produce hits in the corners...Examples below...

0  4

3  7  9

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2011, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I guess i need more intuition....lol

Winner was 320...

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Check this out..

Florida

March 30 mid-738

March 31 mid-320

Square root of the 3 in 738......

I'm gonna do a backtest to see if any of the winning numbers are predicted by the square roots of the individual numbers within a combo from the previous draw...

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
                      Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: April 1, 2011, 10:16 am - IP Logged

thanks for not giving up on Mass. When you do get it all will be green with envy. lol

Morning retxx,

Been a few, i'll get you the evening on here for ya and see if we can do better than 2 out of 3. I'm not looking for envy here, but that was a great pun. LOL. Just think it's about time WE start winning a little. WE the PEOPLE!!! It's our work and money that keep the world moving after all, and the rich already has theirs. I think it's our time!!!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
                      When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: April 1, 2011, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Hey Greenfox,

It's really easier than it looks....just you've been looking at too many numbers probably...I'll explain more in detail if you like. I just know that most of the time the number is there if you just looks in the mirrors

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what new things you come up with

Morning shop,

Yeah, throw em on here and let's see how it works. The more i know the better the way i see it. Plus it might help others that have no idea how it works. That's what we're here for to try to figure out a way.Think i have a few more tricks to show on here also. Maybe we can get this thing done and get some wins.

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
                          Greensboro
                          United States
                          Member #97652
                          September 21, 2010
                          480 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2011, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Morning shop,

Yeah, throw em on here and let's see how it works. The more i know the better the way i see it. Plus it might help others that have no idea how it works. That's what we're here for to try to figure out a way.Think i have a few more tricks to show on here also. Maybe we can get this thing done and get some wins.

What's up Greenfox

Hope everythings been going well. I will post what I know about my lil workout. But i found out that whatever falls in GA has a lot to do with NC outcome. Usually if I figure out what one number might be in todays pick I can figure out the rest. This is so hard. But I''m not giving up either.

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2011, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Here is my finished workout for the March 28, 2011 evening game here. I will also post the day draw for this day since the numbers where so close. Was 7-9-5 on the 28th day draw, 9-7-2 for the evening. I nailed the 7 and 9 in both but missed the 5 and 2. That was my mistake though. Talked myself right out of it. I picked 9-7-4 for this one and know why now, that i missed it. Had 5 picks of 9-7-4, so gonna see if i can explain why it was 9-7-2 here.

Gonna switch up my colors here to show the winning numbers in green, since money is green and it adds a bit of luck to the process. And since yellow and blue make green...............

March 28, 2011       9-7-2

March 27, 2011      6-8-5

March 26, 2011     2-1-0

These are what i came up with out of the square of 6. 6 and all it's sums produce the top row. 2 and all it's sums give the second row. Since the 2 lands 4 two digits over, i use the sums of 4 on the bottom. 

This is what it produced.

9-8-9-4-7

4-8-1-9-4-9

1-8-2-7-9

This is what i came up with from the 8 and 1. From the square of 8. Using 8 and its sums. 1 and it's sums.  And since the 1 over landed on 8 again just the sums of 8.

Here is what i came up with.

2-9-6-0-4

8-7-6-3-7

9-6-0-4

Now the 5 and 0.

Using the square of 5. Use 5 and it's sums. 0 and it's sums. Since i use the number to the right of the decimal as 1, let's say that the number before the decimal is 0. I've noticed that alot of the times it seemed that this would work two games for each draw in a row and skip a game. I think this has something to do with why. This will show that. Here the 0 would be 2, so just the sums of 2 on the bottom.

This gives.

6-8-6-3-7

2-4-9-0-3

9-7-9-6-3

Now lay each set out side by side to evaluate. Starting with the first set of number, then second, and third. This makes it easier to see what you have.

9-8-9-4-7                      2-9-6-0-4                     6-8-6-3-7               

4-8-1-9-4-9                   8-7-6-3-7                     2-4-9-0-3

1-8-2-7-9                      9-6-0-4                        9-7-9-6-3

9                         2                                  2

2-7-9                        7                                                                                      9-7

Now here's the square of 6.

The 9-7-2 are in perfect order here. The 9 is 20 digits over. The 7 is 21 spots over. And the 2 is 22 spots over, all from the left. Since we're working off of 2-1-0 here, let's break those down. 2-  -0. There's where the 9 is.  2-1- is the 7. I have seen so may times that a 0 will double or half a number. Making a 3 a 6, 4 a 2 or 8 and so on. So let's look at doubling the 1 since it's right beside it. That would give 2-2-. 22 over lands on the 2.

If you wanna test from the right??? Same results. 10 over from the right lands on 2, 11 over lands on 7, and 12 over lands on the 9. For the 2, the last number drawn, that's 10 over,  -1-0. For the 7, the second number drawn, it's 11 over. Using the 0 and 2 skipping the center 1, half the 2 or sum it, 11. Or you can look at it like, using the   -1-  and halfing the 2, or doubling the 0. Giving 11 from either side of the 1. For the 9 that's 12 over from the right, well 2-1-0, reverse the first two digits. 21----12.

It seems a lot to look at, but if it was that easy to win a jackpot, i don't think we would even have a lottery. Not easy doesn't mean impossible though. Doesn't mean it is possible either. Personally i think it is.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2011, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

What's up Greenfox

Hope everythings been going well. I will post what I know about my lil workout. But i found out that whatever falls in GA has a lot to do with NC outcome. Usually if I figure out what one number might be in todays pick I can figure out the rest. This is so hard. But I''m not giving up either.

Morning shop,

There's quite a bit going on here, but still working on it as much as i can. It's getting there. Seeing more and more of how it works. Glad to see your still working at it, and we got a few trying it. That's what i was hoping for putting it on here. Looks like joker is seeing some things with it, and noticed the numbers show up in the square in order also. He's got a thread going with it to so maybe more will be trying it and we can get to the bottom of it. It has a lot more to do with the numbers before placement in the newest numbers square. Not just the first number but all three numbers of the previous game in the numbers of the new game. "I think" i about got it though.

Another member might be working on the answer as to why the numbers around  certain areas do what they do.  I can't even begin to understand how they do what they do, but he might be onto something. He's got a mind mine can't compare with, so i'm at a loss there. I can only do this simpler stuff.

The same here, i've been nailing the first 2 with a number a piece for them but just overlook the third. That's been my fault though. Hasn't been the numbers. They've been there everytime. I mean every single time. Even with all the 6, 7, and 9s that's been poping up here. It's definetly getting there.

I noticed that on the sums chart i put 19 as a sum of 9. DUh there. It should be 18. Just overlooked that. Might wanna check if you've been using the 19 any and change that.

If you have time and wanna put the mirroring so me and others can get a grasp on it, go ahead. I've been looking at it and using it to test with some but, can't get my mind around it just yet. Anything we can do to win is what we're here for.

Hope things are going good there for you and maybe you've been winning some. Not giving up here either, and i'll show all i find out.

Page 10 of 13