Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Write YOUR Jackpot Headline...

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2011, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

"Luck" hits town in Kentucky...

Pure luck

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20228 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2011, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

The " DOG " finally gets his day.

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2011, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

DRUNK LOTTERY WINNER VOMITS ON OVERSIZED CHECK!

Lottery Commissioner hospitalized after slip and fall.

Commissioner reportedly in stable condition, alert and demanding a bath.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20228 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2011, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

LMAOoooooooooooo.....! 

Dats a gud un.!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2011, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

LMAOoooooooooooo.....! 

Dats a gud un.!

I just hope it doesn't happen, lol.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Nebraska
            United States
            Member #72306
            March 15, 2009
            289 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2011, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

rd,     yeah .....and hope that commish don't git hisself a  law yer and claim damages an take yer big ole lottery check       LOL

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

cheryl59's avatar - center
              Va Beach
              United States
              Member #46651
              September 20, 2006
              1865 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2011, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

HeHeHe...LOL that's the best laugh I've had this year! 

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                41867 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

LMAO, Green laugh good one.

HyperBe Happy.

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
                  Member #32537
                  February 12, 2006
                  698 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2011, 1:00 am - IP Logged

funny thing is writed down some pretty insane trust names already.

just for if  i wanted to joke the media around if i ever won a big one

headlines shall says.....

"Villains Of The Galaxy! Trust Wins Powerball Jackpot"

or

"I have kidnapped the God of luck and am holding him hostage! trust win's mega millions jackpot"

i then have my lawyer make this statement  to the press:

the god of luck has  reached a agreement with my cilent for a undisclosed amount of  Wish's to be given to my cilent, at any time of hes choice, and satisfaction guaranteed Or he gets the wish back!

, that's all am allowed to say on the matter at this time"

also their :" All your jackpots are belong to us trust  , wins mega millions jackpot!"

form the classic all your base are belong to us "gamers joke"

"Crazy Challengers of Odds! trust , has Came forward today and claimed  the massive mega millions jackpot"

Name gives it away.............

"God DOES play dice with the universe! trust wins Mega Millions Jackpot!"

my headlines can appear as Misleading you to who i really am,

Mexican Financial Holding Investments inc. trust  , claims  mega millions jackpot".

your like o great a mexican won,  and am not Mexican at all , thats the ingenius undercover part!

then their the paying tribute to cartoons i watched as a kid,  trust names:

"Scrooge McDuck Win's Powerball Jackpot" 

news headline  for epic lolz

aka "Scrooge McDuck  Money vault  trust" claims powerball jackpot, thro am not sure if my lawyer would let me create that one..... thro i have the right to under fair use of names....

my fav thro would be this

Powerball Rangers Claim Powerball Jackpot"

powerball rangers trust!

with a news headline Pic of my lawyers outfitted with the must crazy costumes befitting the power rangers,   o yes, i would force them to wear it if they it want  their  insane checks, it be Must epic like that.

"Ultimate Thieves Trust,  Claims Mega millions jackpot"

that rasie a few eyes as will , wait, what?  as the lottery like you didn't steal it did you?

, and if the lottery ask why you named it that, the lawyer can just reply,because we can.

"Kind of busy here! trust , Claims Powerball jackpot"

when asked for a interview, reply's by my lawyer is, Can't you clowns read, my cilent to busy!

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #92330
                    June 5, 2010
                    887 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2011, 3:37 am - IP Logged

funny thing is writed down some pretty insane trust names already.

just for if  i wanted to joke the media around if i ever won a big one

headlines shall says.....

"Villains Of The Galaxy! Trust Wins Powerball Jackpot"

or

"I have kidnapped the God of luck and am holding him hostage! trust win's mega millions jackpot"

i then have my lawyer make this statement  to the press:

the god of luck has  reached a agreement with my cilent for a undisclosed amount of  Wish's to be given to my cilent, at any time of hes choice, and satisfaction guaranteed Or he gets the wish back!

, that's all am allowed to say on the matter at this time"

also their :" All your jackpots are belong to us trust  , wins mega millions jackpot!"

form the classic all your base are belong to us "gamers joke"

"Crazy Challengers of Odds! trust , has Came forward today and claimed  the massive mega millions jackpot"

Name gives it away.............

"God DOES play dice with the universe! trust wins Mega Millions Jackpot!"

my headlines can appear as Misleading you to who i really am,

Mexican Financial Holding Investments inc. trust  , claims  mega millions jackpot".

your like o great a mexican won,  and am not Mexican at all , thats the ingenius undercover part!

then their the paying tribute to cartoons i watched as a kid,  trust names:

"Scrooge McDuck Win's Powerball Jackpot" 

news headline  for epic lolz

aka "Scrooge McDuck  Money vault  trust" claims powerball jackpot, thro am not sure if my lawyer would let me create that one..... thro i have the right to under fair use of names....

my fav thro would be this

Powerball Rangers Claim Powerball Jackpot"

powerball rangers trust!

with a news headline Pic of my lawyers outfitted with the must crazy costumes befitting the power rangers,   o yes, i would force them to wear it if they it want  their  insane checks, it be Must epic like that.

"Ultimate Thieves Trust,  Claims Mega millions jackpot"

that rasie a few eyes as will , wait, what?  as the lottery like you didn't steal it did you?

, and if the lottery ask why you named it that, the lawyer can just reply,because we can.

"Kind of busy here! trust , Claims Powerball jackpot"

when asked for a interview, reply's by my lawyer is, Can't you clowns read, my cilent to busy!

I've wondered whether or not the lawyer could put out a statement that misinforms the public of who won (example; giving the media info on me saying I'm a middle-aged woman who has lived in the town from an early age). I have doubts they could do this as the lottery would know that's certainly not the truth.

If they weren't able to do that then I've also considered the misleading trust name such as you have. It would be something like Jugar Para Ganar Trust, or the usage of the word 'group', as to keep suspicion off of me.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10389 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2011, 10:27 am - IP Logged

This would be a good fake-out:

John Titor wins jackpot, goes back to the year 2036.

For thos who don't know about John Titor, there's a legend that he is a time traveler from the future who came back looking for a part for his time travel machine or rocket.

Interesting stuff if you want to do a search.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
                        Denver, Co
                        United States
                        Member #103046
                        December 29, 2010
                        546 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Man claims $6,000,000 jackpot in Barney Costume.

Last months winner of the Colorado Lottery claimed his prize wearing a costume of the famous childrens tv personality, Barney the Dinosaur. Lotto officials laughed as he walked into the Colorado Lottery office singing "I love you, you love me, time to give me my mon-ey".

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                          Nebraska
                          United States
                          Member #72306
                          March 15, 2009
                          289 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

LOL LOL !  good one ameriken         LOL

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

Perfecttiming2's avatar - redcross

United States
                            Member #65961
                            October 11, 2008
                            162 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2011, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

That is just too funny!!!!

Colt45ML's avatar - 4eyes
                              Jawja
                              United States
                              Member #87469
                              February 25, 2010
                              109 Posts
                              Posted: March 12, 2011, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Jackpot winner claims prize annonomusly through an LLC inside a trust, and then pulls a Joe Don Looney and falls off the face of the earth

Be sassy and be happy.