Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

wanted the next number

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
stribman's avatar - chi
georgia
United States
Member #65527
September 28, 2008
417 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2011, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Wooaaaaaaa! and who else would like it?  I can see the views stacking up right now. But this is not a freebee or even open to comments, oh your welcome to post your thoughts, but really I am not interested. Sorry that’s just way it is, greedy I guess. What I do need is someone with time on their hands, willing to follow Instructions and hopefully we will both make some money,

Now with that being said, if you were looking for a number its not here.

But I do know how to find it, the problem is I don't have the time it takes to do the work, because it do take time, not much usually around 30 min. per draw, but must be done and as with 99.99 percent of any system found here or anywhere else will not work every time.  ---- but then I am not offering 10 or 20 numbers to play for a week or a month, I am talking about the next number.  Combo time , thats right 6 bucks for 500.00

Cost----? duuuu, don’t think Todd will allow anyone someone selling something on his site???  right Todd?.  didn’t think so no cost, and no guarantee.

duuuuuu, make that almost nothing, I would like the number you find also. because it do work, but I just really don’t have the time it takes before each draw, and again as stated it don’t work all the time, but when it works, well it just works.

So again if your still reading , what do I want?  Well here it is / again Someone willing to do the work and give me the number, After all I am giving you the way to find it. that’s fair enough is it not?    Well we all want it you say , just post it so we can all play it you say,

Well Well, lets think about that a sec. --- first it do work,  WOW.  next thought I would tell everybody. well  you can bet your next winnings that the lottery corp. isn’t going to like making an increased payout of 4 or 5 or 8 million dollars, when they are use to making 130,000.00 after all of you have put 20 bucks on the number,

And if you believe they don’t have control of the draws please don’t waste my time by replying to this request.

Ok, that’s enough to draw interest from many more than I am really looking for, so here are yet some more restrictions.

Only interested in Georgia, pick 3 draws. (sorry don’t play the other states) may work somewhat maybe when I get rich will explore those.

Must have excel on computer.

Must have access to email, (g-mail preferred)

Must be able to follow instructions.  (and not offer suggestions) 

Must be trustworthy.

So this is an unusually post, I understand. but if someone out there is serious about winning some money and is able to spend the time (almost every day) I will share my winning ways, as simple as they are, and if you have something that works , congraduations. You dont need this.  If not and you want to try and win some money,  feel free to send me a pm . and lets get it set up and working.

Serious Inquires Only Please, thanks and sorry I don’t have the number for all of you. Good Luck Roll Eyes 

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2011, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

How often does it hit?

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2011, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Wooaaaaaaa! and who else would like it?  I can see the views stacking up right now. But this is not a freebee or even open to comments, oh your welcome to post your thoughts, but really I am not interested. Sorry that’s just way it is, greedy I guess. What I do need is someone with time on their hands, willing to follow Instructions and hopefully we will both make some money,

But I do know how to find it, the problem is I don't have the time it takes to do the work, because it do take time, not much usually around 30 min. per draw, but must be done and as with 99.99 percent of any system found here or anywhere else will not work every time.  ---- but then I am not offering 10 or 20 numbers to play for a week or a month, I am talking about the next number.  Combo time , thats right 6 bucks for 500.00

Cost----? duuuu, don’t think Todd will allow anyone someone selling something on his site???  right Todd?.  didn’t think so no cost, and no guarantee.

duuuuuu, make that almost nothing, I would like the number you find also. because it do work, but I just really don’t have the time it takes before each draw, and again as stated it don’t work all the time, but when it works, well it just works.

So again if your still reading , what do I want?  Well here it is / again Someone willing to do the work and give me the number, After all I am giving you the way to find it. that’s fair enough is it not?    Well we all want it you say , just post it so we can all play it you say,

Well Well, lets think about that a sec. --- first it do work,  WOW.  next thought I would tell everybody. well  you can bet your next winnings that the lottery corp. isn’t going to like making an increased payout of 4 or 5 or 8 million dollars, when they are use to making 130,000.00 after all of you have put 20 bucks on the number,

And if you believe they don’t have control of the draws please don’t waste my time by replying to this request.

Ok, that’s enough to draw interest from many more than I am really looking for, so here are yet some more restrictions.

Only interested in Georgia, pick 3 draws. (sorry don’t play the other states) may work somewhat maybe when I get rich will explore those.

Must be trustworthy.

So this is an unusually post, I understand. but if someone out there is serious about winning some money and is able to spend the time (almost every day) I will share my winning ways, as simple as they are, and if you have something that works , congraduations. You dont need this.  If not and you want to try and win some money,  feel free to send me a pm . and lets get it set up and working.

Serious Inquires Only Please, thanks and sorry I don’t have the number for all of you. Good Luck Roll Eyes 

Stribman, the systems forum is where the poster shares his or her system(s) openly. Not to openly post an ad to recruit people in private for your personal gain.

COME ON! This type of posting has been written before. It seems to be a "hook" feature for reeling in or harvesting people who are willing to do your bidding.

You "don't have time"? That's another "hook" feature. If Stribman has the time to tell you what to do in private than Stribman has the time to post it in the systems forum!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2011, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

LOL, what a sales pitch. This system is a cream puff son!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
          Member #56862
          December 6, 2007
          1826 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2011, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Must be trustworthy.

by the time you typed all of this.... you could have figured out your own number to play.....i am glad you posted ...... i need a chuckle now and then.....

good luck finding someone...... o that's right your not interested in what i think... then nevermindCrying

stribman's avatar - chi
            georgia
            United States
            Member #65527
            September 28, 2008
            417 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2011, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

sorry some fell like that, but if you dont do the work, I am not giving it away. and lp is really just to tough to share openly.

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              42023 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2011, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

86 is the next number.

HyperBe Happy.

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2011, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Folks, don't bother with this fake. Strikeman likes to make wise ass remarks unprovoked, and his method stinks just like his attitude.

And folks, please don't bother PMing me asking what his method is. It's not worth the energy expended typing it to you.

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
                  clinton, ohio
                  United States
                  Member #94566
                  July 22, 2010
                  1920 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2011, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Stribman, the systems forum is where the poster shares his or her system(s) openly. Not to openly post an ad to recruit people in private for your personal gain.

COME ON! This type of posting has been written before. It seems to be a "hook" feature for reeling in or harvesting people who are willing to do your bidding.

You "don't have time"? That's another "hook" feature. If Stribman has the time to tell you what to do in private than Stribman has the time to post it in the systems forum!

I Agree!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2011, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Folks, don't bother with this fake. Strikeman likes to make wise ass remarks unprovoked, and his method stinks just like his attitude.

And folks, please don't bother PMing me asking what his method is. It's not worth the energy expended typing it to you.

Scratch this post. My bad. I was working late and didn't see a reply in my email. Stribman thought he was talking to someone else. No wonder I reacted the way I did....ooops...lol

Thanx for the info...

stribman's avatar - chi
                      georgia
                      United States
                      Member #65527
                      September 28, 2008
                      417 Posts
                      Posted: April 11, 2011, 7:59 am - IP Logged

it seems I made a mistake, there some things you just caint teach . sorry

2/21/2005245 Midday
                      2/20/2005258 Evening
                      2/19/2005332 Evening
                      2/19/2005872 Midday
                      2/18/2005838 Evening
                      2/18/2005102 Midday
                      2/17/2005037 Evening
                      2/17/2005575 Midday
                      2/16/2005570 Evening
                      2/16/2005554 Midday

see anything .

United States
                        Member #105312
                        January 29, 2011
                        435 Posts
                        Posted: April 11, 2011, 8:25 am - IP Logged

2/21/2005245 Midday
                        2/20/2005258 Evening
                        2/19/2005332 Evening
                        2/19/2005872 Midday
                        2/18/2005838 Evening
                        2/18/2005102 Midday
                        2/17/2005037 Evening
                        2/17/2005575 Midday
                        2/16/2005570 Evening
                        2/16/2005554 Midday

see anything .

Try doing that today for 4/12/2011, 4/13/2011, 4/14/2011 and 4/15/2011.  If you're any good on the 16th of April the PM box will be full.  If you're not you'll have proved it.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: April 11, 2011, 10:17 am - IP Logged

2/21/2005245 Midday
                          2/20/2005258 Evening
                          2/19/2005332 Evening
                          2/19/2005872 Midday
                          2/18/2005838 Evening
                          2/18/2005102 Midday
                          2/17/2005037 Evening
                          2/17/2005575 Midday
                          2/16/2005570 Evening
                          2/16/2005554 Midday

see anything .

Of course, history will repeat itself either singularly or in a cluster grouping. You can go back into the years & find this easily.

GEORGIA

Sun, Apr 10, 20113-0-77-5-5
                          Sat, Apr 9, 20111-2-0
                          2/18/2005102 Midday
                          2/17/2005037 Evening
                          2/17/2005575 Midday

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: April 11, 2011, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

2/21/2005245 Midday
                            2/20/2005258 Evening
                            2/19/2005332 Evening
                            2/19/2005872 Midday
                            2/18/2005838 Evening
                            2/18/2005102 Midday
                            2/17/2005037 Evening
                            2/17/2005575 Midday
                            2/16/2005570 Evening
                            2/16/2005554 Midday

see anything .

You're absolutely right, you can't teach me something I've been doing for a while now.

Look at the link below.....see anything?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/229122/2015915