Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You Can Commence Playing Tennessee Cash on Friday, April 29th

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PATTYH.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2011, 12:42 am - IP Logged

I was in the store in the town I go to to get my tickets the other day and the lady who owns the place gave me a free t-shirt from the TN Lottery. It says Tennessee Cash on the front and Tennessee Lottery on the back. Now she'a nice lady and all and she's taken a shine to me and all like that (she calls me Tickle Britches and trys to tickle me all the time) but I'm a little concerned about the t-shirt.

The thought entered my mind that The Dragon Lady may have set up the whole thing.

I don't know if the shirt has imbedded tracking devices, motion detectors and location sensors or it's just filled with itching powder, fleas, chiggers and ticks.

So I gave it to my wife.

Told her I bought it for her.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Tn
    United States
    Member #87742
    March 2, 2010
    200 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Im from east tn..  i cant find a big winner around here at all

i pretty much quit playing tn lottery

i either go to nc or va to play

Win or lose its a game of chance

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2011, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Im from east tn..  i cant find a big winner around here at all

i pretty much quit playing tn lottery

i either go to nc or va to play

Yeah mztb, sometimes it seems like all the big winners are sent to the flatlanders out in west Tn.

I think that's where The Dragon Lady and all her fat-cat friends live.

I usually just get PB and MM here and everything else from Va. cuz they have real ball drawings.

I'm just giving this game a shot while it's new but it's gettin old quick.

--Edmund Burke

pcurtis's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        fayetteville tn
        United States
        Member #68983
        January 3, 2009
        1829 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2011, 11:16 am - IP Logged

I was in the store in the town I go to to get my tickets the other day and the lady who owns the place gave me a free t-shirt from the TN Lottery. It says Tennessee Cash on the front and Tennessee Lottery on the back. Now she'a nice lady and all and she's taken a shine to me and all like that (she calls me Tickle Britches and trys to tickle me all the time) but I'm a little concerned about the t-shirt.

The thought entered my mind that The Dragon Lady may have set up the whole thing.

I don't know if the shirt has imbedded tracking devices, motion detectors and location sensors or it's just filled with itching powder, fleas, chiggers and ticks.

So I gave it to my wife.

Ridge i wouldn't let my wife wear that shirt if i was you lol.

I would burn it.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2011, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Ridge i wouldn't let my wife wear that shirt if i was you lol.

I would burn it.

That's right p, I never considered that there might be a curse on it. I have been taking evasive action though. I bought one of those rearview mirrors that you mount on your head that bicyclists use so I can make sure I'm not being followed. Well, actually I bought six of them so I can cover a lot of angles. It may look funny but you can't be too careful.

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2011, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Well, she's holding firm so far on not allowing a win. But maybe you'll be thankful when you win a million instead of a few paltry hundred thousand, who knows?

It now stands at $630,000 for the Wednesday, June 15th draw decision.

You know, they should have an opportunity to make a side bet like they do with "Lucky Sum" on the Daily Games to bet on whether the Dragon Lady will adjust the computer to allow a win in the next drawing. Afterall, unlike real ball drawings, computers can be adjusted to do anything you want without anyone being able to know about it. In fact, LOL, it's happened before, right here in Tennessee! And that's why you see all them Tennessee tags on the cars in the parking lots of lottery retailers just across state lines in neighboring states.

We don't get fooled again.

A lot of us don't, anyway.

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40609 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2011, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

So I gave it to my wife.

Dragon Lady, LOL,

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

fayetteville tn
                United States
                Member #68983
                January 3, 2009
                1829 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2011, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Dragon Lady, LOL,

Wicked witch of the south is what i call her lol.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2011, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

While I'm on my soap box:

Why the hell do they have to wait until 11:34 pm (eastern) to have the dam drawing decision?

I don't get it.

Why couldn't they have it at the same time as the evening Pick games or at least move it up an hour?

It ain't like you ain't got enough time to get your numbers in.

Then it takes them forever to post the winning numbers on top of it.

I swear we have the worst dam lottery people in the whole dadgum country.

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40609 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2011, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

That is a crazy time, maybe dragon lady needs a watch.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #82391
                      November 12, 2009
                      6290 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2011, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

So I gave it to my wife.

Ridge...Ridge...Ridge....I cannot believe you gave your wife that shirtBash you are going to make me come to TNNo NoLOL.... u know we woman(wives have to stick up for each other)...LOL....

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                        Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #82391
                        November 12, 2009
                        6290 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2011, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

That is a crazy time, maybe dragon lady needs a watch.

LOL.....or a man....ROFLROFLROFL obviously she dosen't have a life with the drawings being held that late....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: June 14, 2011, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

LOL.....or a man....ROFLROFLROFL obviously she dosen't have a life with the drawings being held that late....

Heh, heh, heh, I was going to say I knew what she needed but I'm glad you did instead, dallas, lol.

A GOOD one, lol.

--Edmund Burke

fayetteville tn
                            United States
                            Member #68983
                            January 3, 2009
                            1829 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2011, 11:18 am - IP Logged

While I'm on my soap box:

Why the hell do they have to wait until 11:34 pm (eastern) to have the dam drawing decision?

I don't get it.

Why couldn't they have it at the same time as the evening Pick games or at least move it up an hour?

It ain't like you ain't got enough time to get your numbers in.

Then it takes them forever to post the winning numbers on top of it.

I swear we have the worst dam lottery people in the whole dadgum country.

Them extra hours makes her more money lol.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: June 18, 2011, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Well, it went down last night at $640 k plus to one person so we're back to square one.

Second place paid $4,094 for 5 numbers without the Cashball.

Wait a minute, only $4,094 for 5 friggin' numbers?

If I put that dollar on Virginia Cash5 I would get $100,000 for 5 friggin' numbers!

And the odds are better on the Cash5!

The odds are 1 in 405,750 to get five numbers in Tennessee Cashball and win whatever the parimutuel is - $4,094 yesterday.

The odds are 1 in 278,256 to get five numbers in Virginia Cash5 and win $100,000 guaranteed to up to ten winners. If more than ten win top prize it then goes parimutuel.

So what's the moral of the story?

You gotta be an idiot to play TN Cashball if you can get to another state and get a decent Pick5.

I'm through dancin with the Dragon Lady when my monthly 2 lines on Cashball runs out.

I'll put that money on Cash5 in Virginia from now on.

--Edmund Burke