Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You Can Commence Playing Tennessee Cash on Friday, April 29th

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 6 years ago by PATTYH.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
Member #32537
February 12, 2006
698 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2011, 2:00 am - IP Logged

we have a pack 5, 2 of them matter of fact

their called powerball and mega millions LOL for me at lest

they pay 200 and 250k, to a million LOL

our state games suck............. now it take it self 1 full month of rolls to go form 200k to 400k just to double it self"tn cash"

and then other 2 months pass before it ever hits 1m range , aka it needs to roll 3 months before its worth playin really

on a side note, i do miss our old pack 5, it was the bomb, before they murdered it. and replaced it with this ugly step child form hell called pack 6 ,tennessee cash

if they wanted a pack 6 game, they should of just joined Hot Lotto, aka  the mini powerball brother

its also RNG, and would of paid far better

sure its jackpot not Cash, but it starts at 500k cash, and grows a lot faster then this Beep Ever could dream of growing

the states keep their profits to them self, its just at lest the prize pool is shared among all the states like pb/mm

its smallest Smallest increase is $50,000 , so its at lest getting 25k a freaking real in Cash, better then our 20k cash a roll for the first Whole month of a fresh jackpot starting at 200k

o and their pack 5 winnner get 10k, not $4,094 for 5 friggin' numbers lol

so lets see about the past

we use to have a great pack 5, ball draws, 40k roll overs , but then she came for the balls, she made it RNG, atfer killing its soul, she waited, then killed it for real, and replaced it with a game that never had a soul , tennessee cash, a pack 6 game right out of hell

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2011, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

we have a pack 5, 2 of them matter of fact

their called powerball and mega millions LOL for me at lest

they pay 200 and 250k, to a million LOL

our state games suck............. now it take it self 1 full month of rolls to go form 200k to 400k just to double it self"tn cash"

and then other 2 months pass before it ever hits 1m range , aka it needs to roll 3 months before its worth playin really

on a side note, i do miss our old pack 5, it was the bomb, before they murdered it. and replaced it with this ugly step child form hell called pack 6 ,tennessee cash

if they wanted a pack 6 game, they should of just joined Hot Lotto, aka  the mini powerball brother

its also RNG, and would of paid far better

sure its jackpot not Cash, but it starts at 500k cash, and grows a lot faster then this Beep Ever could dream of growing

the states keep their profits to them self, its just at lest the prize pool is shared among all the states like pb/mm

its smallest Smallest increase is $50,000 , so its at lest getting 25k a freaking real in Cash, better then our 20k cash a roll for the first Whole month of a fresh jackpot starting at 200k

o and their pack 5 winnner get 10k, not $4,094 for 5 friggin' numbers lol

so lets see about the past

we use to have a great pack 5, ball draws, 40k roll overs , but then she came for the balls, she made it RNG, atfer killing its soul, she waited, then killed it for real, and replaced it with a game that never had a soul , tennessee cash, a pack 6 game right out of hell

Yep.

Nothin's gonna change while the Dragon Lady runs the show. This is what she wants. We can only hope she retires some day. 

Til that happens I'll be playin' in Virginia with a whole lotta other Tenneseans.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

PATTYH's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      KNOXVILLE,TN.
      United States
      Member #98065
      September 30, 2010
      209 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2011, 8:27 am - IP Logged

i also liked  the cash 5. never got 5 numbers. 4 out of 5 was all i got. then it went to lotto plus i would get 50.00 many times off of that. now tenn. trash  i really stay away from that game Let It All Out