Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lp Family We Have Lost One Of Our Own

Topic closed. 110 replies. Last post 5 years ago by taxijohn.

Page 7 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
clarkston georgia
United States
Member #555
August 8, 2002
3348 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2011, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

ny 888

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

clarkston georgia
    United States
    Member #555
    August 8, 2002
    3348 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2011, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

blessings to all-as I went into that space that I often do I reached out to my friend and I believe she pointed me into this direction 888, for those who dont understand why I am posting numbers you didnt know soozy! I am one who believe that when someone leaves and meets the creator they need to be laid to rest so when you see 888 you know who

Smile

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34552 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2011, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Smile

W.T.G. Bird I remember when you had this number here it took awhile but it finally came.  Actually it had been out a few times.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

clarkston georgia
        United States
        Member #555
        August 8, 2002
        3348 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2011, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

W.T.G. Bird I remember when you had this number here it took awhile but it finally came.  Actually it had been out a few times.

THANKS marcie but it really is not about the number it was about my friend,and what the number meant to me .now if you want a prediction 6912,and7141 blessings to all!

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

clarkston georgia
          United States
          Member #555
          August 8, 2002
          3348 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2011, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

THANKS marcie but it really is not about the number it was about my friend,and what the number meant to me .now if you want a prediction 6912,and7141 blessings to all!

aIfter reading my response i felt that it may have had a negative tone ,please dont look at it that way,that was not my intent allthe numbers that were given in this thread have fallen many times ,I consider myself quite gifted and have helped many people along the way well when I was at a cross roads Soozy helped me which bonded us together for life and death so when I see 888 as I said earlier after her passing I know its her

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34552 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2011, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

aIfter reading my response i felt that it may have had a negative tone ,please dont look at it that way,that was not my intent allthe numbers that were given in this thread have fallen many times ,I consider myself quite gifted and have helped many people along the way well when I was at a cross roads Soozy helped me which bonded us together for life and death so when I see 888 as I said earlier after her passing I know its her

That is sweet Bird I feel the same way I feel like I am a Blessing to many too. I see, 888 you will always have her in your heart I hope 888 comes to Ohio anyway you know we always have the same numbers. 888 R.I.P. Soozy. I know you really loved here.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
              Middle GA
              United States
              Member #42874
              July 9, 2006
              3912 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2011, 6:53 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #27294
                November 29, 2005
                16103 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2011, 9:33 am - IP Logged

I am doing this tearfully but in honor of my friend and she would understand 723,976,541,824,347,560

NY eve 734......a multitude of hits from this group, as we've noted in conversation.  Nice job BIRD.  Congrats on 888 coming in GA!  Thanks Soozy!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34552 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2011, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Just  peeping in thanks Bird, I had to come back home and get my cell-phone now on my way out again!  Have a Blessed day!   I hear ya will Play!

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #27294
                    November 29, 2005
                    16103 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2011, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

How ya like him now OHIO?......WTG BIRD!!!  LOL

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

clarkston georgia
                      United States
                      Member #555
                      August 8, 2002
                      3348 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2011, 2:36 am - IP Logged

SOOZY stop showing out I know your up there but go ahead and bring those triple 8s so they can see the truth!one more time

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34552 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2011, 3:04 am - IP Logged

Yeah bird I thought  about you  when it came dang! Ohio!  I love you!!

clarkston georgia
                          United States
                          Member #555
                          August 8, 2002
                          3348 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2011, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

SOOZY stop showing out I know your up there but go ahead and bring those triple 8s so they can see the truth!one more time

8898 fla you know soozy i think after all these years they will believe me

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

loonasee2's avatar - Lottery-040.jpg
                            Blue Sky Fly
                            United States
                            Member #95128
                            August 4, 2010
                            13141 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2011, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

8898 fla you know soozy i think after all these years they will believe me

Never doubt it we believe and then some. Thumbs Up

Scared

Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #27294
                              November 29, 2005
                              16103 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2011, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Never doubt it we believe and then some. Thumbs Up

I second that.....also your 428 came in Ohio eve.  WTG BIRD!