Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Connecticut: 5/1 - 5/31/2011

Topic closed. 567 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JonnyBgood07.

Page 3 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: May 3, 2011, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

WTG      CTNY    and    Mike    !!!!!!!!!!

Fine     Job     !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up

Astekblue

mglsr's avatar - candle
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #2369
    September 23, 2003
    3072 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2011, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

WTG      CTNY    and    Mike    !!!!!!!!!!

Fine     Job     !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up

Astekblue

Guess it is easier than Tenn. (lol)

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2011, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Mg

I like 831 .853. 731

718 713

5 in 3rd 4 in 2nd position soon

Guys a bet was made between me and one of my family members

about hitting big on P4...So if you don't see me then that's what I'm

working on. Enjoy the games...

Tomorrow's Keyz are 3. 8 or 6  33x. 86x

Thursday's Keyz are 3. 8 or 9  38x. 98x

Good Luck to All

Thumbs UpWTG!!!!!!..That's the way to nail it!!!!!!!!..Incredible work you 2!!

DAMMIT I wish I was here to see that post.I have 853 or 859 on paper as a possible anomaly for this week along with others  .SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Job guys!!

about that series CTNY...423 is the strongest.This number came from a backtested area yesterday and I prolly wasn't gonna mention it becuase I didn't want to stray to far from asteks 17 but I cleanly got either 422 423  or 424 as hitting this week.The new area backtested would  have worked for the past 5 weeks straight.

Lets get these bast*rds!!!..Great way to start the month everyone!

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2011, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Guess it is easier than Tenn. (lol)

Yep......I  told  you  it  was    LOL 

It  has  Ky.  and  Tenn.  beat  hands  down

I  could  tell  it  long   ago.........just by the way the pairs hit  and  other  workouts

Nice  Job  Once    Again      Pal

Jonny had that one wrote down  also

WTG    Jonny

Also.............we  need  to  get  CTNY  out  of  that   Pick   4  lab  more  often    Yes Nod

Even  though  she   is   gonna  create  a  pick  4  straight  in  that  lab  soon   

Astekblue

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #35086
          March 12, 2006
          10374 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2011, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Your workouts are fine Astek!...its just the ebb and flow of the game.I've been noticing the more decent the read,the more chances that one of the picks will be delayed by a draw or 2...I was playing that 786/789 and 785 as oddball plays before your posting so I may just stick with them..

Another thing to note...Root sum 2 is needed badly

RT sum2=

029 038 047 056 119 128 137

146 155 227 236 245 335 344

002 011.....

Those pesky triples... The most evidence points here 000  555  666  or 999    ..but 222 wouldn't shock me

This  list  of  Jonny's   looks   good   to   me   tonite

I  especially  like   his    128  137   146*   236   245

Am  showing   his   786  789  also

I  also   like     976   721   986   741     240   241     250    251

Astekblue

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
            PA
            United States
            Member #69849
            January 18, 2009
            14849 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2011, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs UpWTG!!!!!!..That's the way to nail it!!!!!!!!..Incredible work you 2!!

DAMMIT I wish I was here to see that post.I have 853 or 859 on paper as a possible anomaly for this week along with others  .SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Job guys!!

about that series CTNY...423 is the strongest.This number came from a backtested area yesterday and I prolly wasn't gonna mention it becuase I didn't want to stray to far from asteks 17 but I cleanly got either 422 423  or 424 as hitting this week.The new area backtested would  have worked for the past 5 weeks straight.

Lets get these bast*rds!!!..Great way to start the month everyone!

Hey..Johnny....how ya been..?...thanks for dropping by PA today...I saw this post of yours and see that you have 423 posted...well hope this helps you out...PA got 243 tonite...LOL

I saw your post earlier tonite but forgot all about the 423 myself...Good Luck and WIN BIG...Thumbs Up

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
              Connecticut
              United States
              Member #61623
              May 29, 2008
              20581 Posts
              Posted: May 4, 2011, 5:29 am - IP Logged

Hey..Johnny....how ya been..?...thanks for dropping by PA today...I saw this post of yours and see that you have 423 posted...well hope this helps you out...PA got 243 tonite...LOL

I saw your post earlier tonite but forgot all about the 423 myself...Good Luck and WIN BIG...Thumbs Up

Thanks dee...sorry you missed it!..yeah it's gonna become my beatdown number for the rest of the week

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

mglsr's avatar - candle
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #2369
                September 23, 2003
                3072 Posts
                Posted: May 4, 2011, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Hope these help:

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                  United States
                  Member #98740
                  October 13, 2010
                  5432 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2011, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Thanks M

My Picks

*763*.762.761

653. 658. 663. 666 (Back up Box Plays)

Good Luck to All!

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

addai1516's avatar - lib
                    Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                    United States
                    Member #93153
                    June 23, 2010
                    4087 Posts
                    Posted: May 4, 2011, 11:39 am - IP Logged

07 18 29 30 14

52 63 47 58 96 weekly pairs

United States
                      Member #98740
                      October 13, 2010
                      5432 Posts
                      Posted: May 4, 2011, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

"Tomorrow's Keyz are 3. 8 or 6  33x. 86x"

477    ( this sort of validated the 763 or 65 pair for tonight)

5393  ( hits the 33 pair up top, came in too far down the string and ended up in P4)

We'll see what they throw out!

WTG Addai 47

Congrats to All Winners

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

United States
                        Member #69530
                        January 11, 2009
                        7803 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2011, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

"Tomorrow's Keyz are 3. 8 or 6  33x. 86x"

477    ( this sort of validated the 763 or 65 pair for tonight)

5393  ( hits the 33 pair up top, came in too far down the string and ended up in P4)

We'll see what they throw out!

WTG Addai 47

Congrats to All Winners

Keep in mind that missing elements ( missing pairs, missing combinations, missing digits..etc) is " NOT " a statistically accurate way to track future events given that most if not all of these elements have hit in pre-post draws and represents hidden data...

There simply is no " Due Anything " as most people so mistakenly believe.... there is no way to accurately track what digit is due in any position.

Most state lotto's keep this hidden data to themselves as a means of thwarting people who use pick 3 software.....given that if you dont have all the data you reach an inaccurate conclusion on missing elements.

Ive come to realize that most people will not accept this simple fact because for years they have been indoctrinated with lottery dogma.

United States
                          Member #98740
                          October 13, 2010
                          5432 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2011, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Keep in mind that missing elements ( missing pairs, missing combinations, missing digits..etc) is " NOT " a statistically accurate way to track future events given that most if not all of these elements have hit in pre-post draws and represents hidden data...

There simply is no " Due Anything " as most people so mistakenly believe.... there is no way to accurately track what digit is due in any position.

Most state lotto's keep this hidden data to themselves as a means of thwarting people who use pick 3 software.....given that if you dont have all the data you reach an inaccurate conclusion on missing elements.

Ive come to realize that most people will not accept this simple fact because for years they have been indoctrinated with lottery dogma.

I'm guessing since you tagged my post your talking to me.

If not then sorry...

I have no idea what your talking about.

Like I told ppl many times before... my winnings are based on Visuals

ie. "MY OWN TWO EYES" accompanied by a dixon oriole hb2 pencil

& a Staples Notepad & some yellow sticky pads i use to write my final

6 numbers on, to hand to the store clerk in a discreet and simply way.

I can't talk for "no other" state other than CT & NY

You can get into all the theory behind the officials, lottery software

and all other mathematician stuff you're into.

Crow, under all seriousness...why do you keep coming in our thread with this?

The mathematician forum is over there somewhere.

If you believe that juggling 15x15x15= 45  different numbers for a few

boxed hits is the WAY then go ahead and "do your thing"-- like I said before.

No need to force your theories on anybody else.

Just post up your 45 numbers have fun and relax.

CT has a clear pattern and these  brown eyes

can see right through it. They can pretest all they want.

The time you took to write about wondering about how much

coffee lottery officials spill on the machines yearly ...you could

have been posting up some numbers to help you LP friends

--->WIN<--- some cash!!!!

Read my Signature below and make a wild guess why I play the lottery!!!Wink

Pelzer, South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #70469
                            February 3, 2009
                            90 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2011, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Howdey Crow,

I do see some merit in what you're saying, but I feel like you might be forgetting the rule of large numbers. Pre-draws might affect the short term results of the lottery but even pre-draws must conform to certain mathmatical rules over the long haul. Just a quick example, I just flipped a coin 10 times and recorded each and every result which was 3 Tails and 7 Heads, so 30% Tails and 70% Heads with a 50%/50% expectation. Next I flipped a coin 20 times and ONLY recorded the second result, which was 40% Heads and 60% Tails which ironically represents a result closer to the mathematical expectation of 50%/50%. Now I know this example is virtually junk considering variance in flip force and the small scale of 50/50 compared to 1 in 1000 but I hope to display that even though pre-draws do have some effect drawing to drawing, it will equally effect the haste or delay of a certain number, pair, or straight by an equal amount given the long term. I look at it like a poker hand: Odds might have it that one of the four 8's I need for a straight has a 30% chance of being dealt already with 12 unseen cards being dealt out but I still must make my decision with the assumption that it remains in the deck since it still remains "unseen" because there is an equal chance to have been dealt as there is to have not been dealt.

So... With this in mind... I think I might try to stick to a lottery drawing with the longest history. Forgive my ignorance, but what state lottery started first? (and still uses non-RNG results)?

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: May 4, 2011, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

With my above post I tried to state that most people try to predict future events bases upon missing data.... the state lotto's play into most people's lack of statistical understanding by stating that the odds of winning are 1/1000 at pick 3.... this type of math is inaccurate because your chance of winning is not 1/1000... it is only 1/1000 if you play 1000 combination whereby you would only win 500 dollars.... most people fail to realize that to achieve a 95%+ degree of certainty for a straight played combination it can go past 4000 draws.

There is a great deal of math involved even in pick 3 and we have to move away from missing elements as a means of reaching the truth if not its just numbers that have no meaning ...

Best of luck to you in the future.

Page 3 of 38