Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another Lottery Changed My LIfe Marathon

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ttech10.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #77815
August 1, 2009
3460 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2011, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

2 episodes airing now and repeat at 1 am. One episode features a family that won $166 million with a quick pick.

Guess Who's Back?

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6290 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2011, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

2 episodes airing now and repeat at 1 am. One episode features a family that won $166 million with a quick pick.

Thanks for the heads up Win.....Thumbs Up

Canada
      Member #111313
      May 22, 2011
      2 Posts
      Posted: May 29, 2011, 1:17 am - IP Logged

What I find amazing is not how little they actually get, but how quickly they can blow it.  There was a woman on that show the other night that had to give half (several million) to her low life ex-husband, and he blew it all in one year! Incredible.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2011, 9:38 am - IP Logged

What I find amazing is not how little they actually get, but how quickly they can blow it.  There was a woman on that show the other night that had to give half (several million) to her low life ex-husband, and he blew it all in one year! Incredible.

She should be nice and give him some more then.

The poor guy's broke.   Frown

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

janem's avatar - cat computer.jpg
          California
          United States
          Member #69399
          January 9, 2009
          380 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2011, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I would still be happy for the person winning and no way would I even consider trying to contact someone if they won. Some of those things on Lottery Changed My Life are ridiculous, like the doctor who had her brakes cut.

What? Did someone cut the doctor's brakes because she won the lottery? I've read some horror stories about what happens to lottery winners but I don't remember that one.

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
            Texas
            United States
            Member #92330
            June 5, 2010
            887 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2011, 10:09 am - IP Logged

I would still be happy for the person winning and no way would I even consider trying to contact someone if they won. Some of those things on Lottery Changed My Life are ridiculous, like the doctor who had her brakes cut.

What? Did someone cut the doctor's brakes because she won the lottery? I've read some horror stories about what happens to lottery winners but I don't remember that one.

I looked through the ones I have recorded, it's in the Island Dreamers episode, her story is the start of the second half. I actually found an article posted here on LP about her.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/219845