Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why have a lottery if you dont want anyone to touch it...

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2011, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Guys why create a game if lets say you cant live off the lottery...A good percentage like half the lotto players [that´s 50% of lotto players] chase the lottery because they will like to live off the lottery, yet YOU CANT DO THAT THE STATE WILL NOT ALLOW IT, first thing they will tell you is the lottery is not a wellfare program or layoff insurance...

thats like saying see but dont touch...

for example many people will like for example to win pick4 straight every weekend and live off of that but you cant do that....if you have a very good system try doing it and you will see...

So why create the lottto or play the lotto in the first place....Because then thats not a game/lotto that plain street begging....

i meant to write this like 8 months ago...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #61232
    May 16, 2008
    126 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2011, 10:49 am - IP Logged

What makes you think that the state will not allow lottery winners to live off their winnings?  People who win large jackpots do it all the time.

It's not the lottery that is stopping you from coming up with a system, it's the odds.  If you manage to beat the odds there is nothing the lottery or state can do to stop you.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10391 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2011, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Now you can look but you better not touch

Poison iv-y-y-y-y  posion iv-y-y-y-y

Late at night when you're sleepin'

poison ivy comes a creepin'

Arou-ou-ou-ou-ou-ound

- The Coasters, Poison Ivy

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2011, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

U can't touch this
        Look man u can't touch this
        You'll probably get hyped boy
        'Cause you know you can't u can't touch this
        Ring the bell school's back in break it down
        (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
        Stop, Hammer time
        (Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh)
        (Oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh)
        (Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh) u can't touch this
        (Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh) break it down
        (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
        Stop, Hammer time

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
          The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2011, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Guys why create a game if lets say you cant live off the lottery...A good percentage like half the lotto players [that´s 50% of lotto players] chase the lottery because they will like to live off the lottery, yet YOU CANT DO THAT THE STATE WILL NOT ALLOW IT, first thing they will tell you is the lottery is not a wellfare program or layoff insurance...

thats like saying see but dont touch...

for example many people will like for example to win pick4 straight every weekend and live off of that but you cant do that....if you have a very good system try doing it and you will see...

So why create the lottto or play the lotto in the first place....Because then thats not a game/lotto that plain street begging....

i meant to write this like 8 months ago...

"i meant to write this like 8 months ago..."

Best line out of the whole book

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2011, 2:04 am - IP Logged

What makes you think that the state will not allow lottery winners to live off their winnings?  People who win large jackpots do it all the time.

It's not the lottery that is stopping you from coming up with a system, it's the odds.  If you manage to beat the odds there is nothing the lottery or state can do to stop you.

iglen said:

my reply:

TRY DOING IT...not talking about single jackpots...talking about multiple jackpots, like in Pick3/Pick4...Try it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12808 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2011, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Pumpi76 ,

It's time to take the Blue pill and get back into reallity .. Increase the dosage of you're medication and stay off the crack remember its whack ....

You are so far out of reallity . I know a Real Good Doctor for you to help you out with you're mentel state .

With any system you could live off the winnings !!!!!!

Be it a system for pick 3 or picK 4 . All you would need for pick 4 is 3 or 4 wins a week say as box in La . Single Bx is $200 , Double Bx is $400 ,Double/Double $800 or  Triple Bx is $1200 .

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: May 18, 2011, 2:31 am - IP Logged

iglen said:

my reply:

TRY DOING IT...not talking about single jackpots...talking about multiple jackpots, like in Pick3/Pick4...Try it...

by the way meant to write this, 16 days ago...: )

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2011, 2:39 am - IP Logged

didnt want to say this but i am going to say it...you know how MANY times ive purchased a PB/Lotto ticket??? 3 times in my ENTIRE LIFE...

who continues purchasing Powerball tickets over and over with no avail you or me...didnt want to say this because they might just make you win not that i didnt wish you to win...

anyways dont let me continue posting, i dont post anymore i blog...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2011, 3:22 am - IP Logged

Pumpi76 ,

It's time to take the Blue pill and get back into reallity .. Increase the dosage of you're medication and stay off the crack remember its whack ....

You are so far out of reallity . I know a Real Good Doctor for you to help you out with you're mentel state .

With any system you could live off the winnings !!!!!!

Be it a system for pick 3 or picK 4 . All you would need for pick 4 is 3 or 4 wins a week say as box in La . Single Bx is $200 , Double Bx is $400 ,Double/Double $800 or  Triple Bx is $1200 .

you are basically calling me delusional...people say them all the time but nobody goes and COUNT the number of people that are dellusional...

do an experiment, close your eyes and grab 10 people and keep them in a place where you talk to them for 3 days and LISTEN to what they say and you will see that 2 out of 10 people in the WORLD are dillusional no matter where they from...

example i dont know if people should play with that word...example, i dont know which religion is right but lets say you invent a time machine and you go back in time and you find out that Christ was made up so was islam and that the true religion was Buddism...that will make 1 Billion Christians in the world: Dellusional...or 1 Billion Muslims dellusional... and all the people who died before this age....

United States
                      Member #105312
                      January 29, 2011
                      435 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2011, 7:02 am - IP Logged

you are basically calling me delusional...people say them all the time but nobody goes and COUNT the number of people that are dellusional...

do an experiment, close your eyes and grab 10 people and keep them in a place where you talk to them for 3 days and LISTEN to what they say and you will see that 2 out of 10 people in the WORLD are dillusional no matter where they from...

example i dont know if people should play with that word...example, i dont know which religion is right but lets say you invent a time machine and you go back in time and you find out that Christ was made up so was islam and that the true religion was Buddism...that will make 1 Billion Christians in the world: Dellusional...or 1 Billion Muslims dellusional... and all the people who died before this age....

Pumpi:  For most people who got their higher degrees in psychology by watching Opra anyone who views the world differently than they, themselves view it is delusional.  You happen to view the world differently than a greater percentage of the rest of the population view it, so probably more people would tend to consider you delusional than the average.

But delusional world views and behaviors aren't a matter decided by popular vote.  Even a lot of people who finished high school, including a few of those who've called you delusional, haven't kept up on the literature on the subject well enough to be able do diagnose the condition.  Unless there's been something recently on Opra or one of the cops and robbers shows recently.

As for making a living off the lottery, lottery employees make a great living off the lottery and don't have to work hard doing it.  Some of them hang out on LP.  You might ask them how to get on the payroll.

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: May 18, 2011, 10:45 am - IP Logged

I don't need a time machine to know they are delusional..

United States
                          Member #105312
                          January 29, 2011
                          435 Posts
                          Posted: May 18, 2011, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I don't need a time machine to know they are delusional..

The other side of the coin is that they also don't need a time machine to know you are.  With equal validity.

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2011, 11:23 am - IP Logged

The other side of the coin is that they also don't need a time machine to know you are.  With equal validity.

You say this with absolutely nothing to back it up. On the other hand, I can , and with plenty of logical info which I will not post because of obvious reasons.

United States
                              Member #105312
                              January 29, 2011
                              435 Posts
                              Posted: May 18, 2011, 11:31 am - IP Logged

You say this with absolutely nothing to back it up. On the other hand, I can , and with plenty of logical info which I will not post because of obvious reasons.

Joker17:  We're all able to back up our delusions, Joker.  That's what makes them delusions.  Internally flawed logic takes the 5th anytime it's asked to testify against itself.

Hang on to your certainties.  We all have them.