Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sully, Moon, Empress L@@K @ Master Number 11 Predictiona

859 replies. Last post 3 days ago by eddessaknight.

Page 6 of 58
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4507 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2011, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi eddessaknight

I agree with you competely on listening to your gut/or that little voice sometimes you might hear

I listen to my gut and I feel it has actually  save my life a couple of times 

One time I was sitting at a stop light waiting for the light turn green when it turn geen  something told me to wait  cars were blowing their horns at me when all at once a semi -truck ran the light

and if i would of went right when the light turn green i most certain been killed

another time we was having a terrible storm,I was getting off work and I was goin to go shopping,

but something told me not to leave work so I decide to wait a while before I left  all at once our lights at work went out and  tornado sirens were going  off

After the storm I found out the store i was going to go shopping at was had been hit by the tornado,no one killed but 3 people was hurt

by the way I was born 7-11-1955 at 11:01Dance

Thank You mrcoco for your enthusiastic response & sharing your perosnal experience

Here are excerpts from only two major masters of insightful serendipity & spontaneity

"Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." , the words of the founder of Analytical Psychology, Carl Jung, "In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order”.

The books of psychologist Carl Jung provide crucial insights into the nature of the unconscious mind. To the degree that I have any skill in deciphering the part of human intelligence that works in mysterious, secretive ways, I owe a great debt to him. I want to tell you an anecdote about him that may be useful. Once, as an adult, Jung took a break from work to go strolling on a beach. While meandering, he was overcome with a spontaneous impulse to build things as he did when he was a kid. He gathered some stones and sticks and used them to construct a miniature scene, including a church. As he finished, he was visited by a flood of novel intuitions about his life. He concluded that his childlike play had called forth these revelations from his unconscious mind. I suggest you try a similar tack,  To access important information that your deep mind has been

"Spontaneity (the impulses from our best self) gets confused with impulsivity and acting-out (the impulses from our sick self), and there is then no way to tell the difference." Be sure you stay true to the vitalizing prompts arising from your inner genius, -- not the distorted compulsions erupting from your inner maniac"      ~Abraham Maslow, Psychologist

Catch a wave of good vibes,

EddessaKnightNote

LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4507 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2011, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Thank You mrcoco for your enthusiastic response & sharing your perosnal experience

Here are excerpts from only two major masters of insightful serendipity & spontaneity

"Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." , the words of the founder of Analytical Psychology, Carl Jung, "In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order”.

The books of psychologist Carl Jung provide crucial insights into the nature of the unconscious mind. To the degree that I have any skill in deciphering the part of human intelligence that works in mysterious, secretive ways, I owe a great debt to him. I want to tell you an anecdote about him that may be useful. Once, as an adult, Jung took a break from work to go strolling on a beach. While meandering, he was overcome with a spontaneous impulse to build things as he did when he was a kid. He gathered some stones and sticks and used them to construct a miniature scene, including a church. As he finished, he was visited by a flood of novel intuitions about his life. He concluded that his childlike play had called forth these revelations from his unconscious mind. I suggest you try a similar tack,  To access important information that your deep mind has been

"Spontaneity (the impulses from our best self) gets confused with impulsivity and acting-out (the impulses from our sick self), and there is then no way to tell the difference." Be sure you stay true to the vitalizing prompts arising from your inner genius, -- not the distorted compulsions erupting from your inner maniac"      ~Abraham Maslow, Psychologist

Catch a wave of good vibes,

EddessaKnightNote

Appreciate your latest uodates mrcoco

#11 Dual Vison Gateway Opportunity.....

11 weeks left in 2011, it's a great time to focus on the direction you want to take with your life.
    Vision is a pivatal word for the number 11.
    11 is a window, a portal into the future. You 'see', you 'intuit', you 'sense' with inner vision.
    You create your future, & 11 gives you the double creativity to 'see' through the window and manifest your vision.
    11 is the visionary number.
    On the other hand, the shadow side of 11 is di-vision. (thanks to our tania)

#11 Now Choices-

EddessaKnight

United States
      Member #112061
      June 9, 2011
      8776 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2011, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Appreciate your latest uodates mrcoco

#11 Dual Vison Gateway Opportunity.....

11 weeks left in 2011, it's a great time to focus on the direction you want to take with your life.
      Vision is a pivatal word for the number 11.
      11 is a window, a portal into the future. You 'see', you 'intuit', you 'sense' with inner vision.
      You create your future, & 11 gives you the double creativity to 'see' through the window and manifest your vision.
      11 is the visionary number.
      On the other hand, the shadow side of 11 is di-vision. (thanks to our tania)

#11 Now Choices-

EddessaKnight

thank u so much eddessaknight for all the infromation

it is very good advice 

this is a very interesting thread thank u again for postingDance

LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4507 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2011, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

thank u so much eddessaknight for all the infromation

it is very good advice 

this is a very interesting thread thank u again for postingDance

mecoco5, et al

Intuition & #11 Gateway awakens our Intuition. We 'see' what direction to take, when we tune into our sixth sense.
        Now is the time to open the 11 portal and 'see' your window of spectacular opportunities.
        Such an opportunity presents itself 11.11.11 is directly aligned with the Winter
        Solstice of 2012 right into New Year!

Stay tuned to your intuition Note

EddessaKnight

PS-

love the sunrise srenade >>>>

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4507 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2011, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

mecoco5, et al

Intuition & #11 Gateway awakens our Intuition. We 'see' what direction to take, when we tune into our sixth sense.
          Now is the time to open the 11 portal and 'see' your window of spectacular opportunities.
          Such an opportunity presents itself 11.11.11 is directly aligned with the Winter
          Solstice of 2012 right into New Year!

Stay tuned to your intuition Note

EddessaKnight

PS-

love the sunrise srenade >>>>

11-11-11 'Holy Breath' Gateway...

November 2011 is a very powerful moment in time.Clock

That's because 11.11 opens a Double Portal.

There are only 10 opportunities to experience this simple, sacred 11:11 equation between month & year
          during any millienium.

This first opportunity, 11.2011 is special, since the zero '0' precedes the 11 and imbues all with divine protection. That phenomenon only happens once in a thousand years.

What does this mean?

You can manifest your deepest desires and wildest dreams - now and in the foreseeable future...

11:11:11

Anything that manifests three times is given the ultimate power-tool: creative perfection.

The Triple Portal Gateway on 11.11.11 will allow yourheart and soul to 'remember' your true origins & connect to your ultimate source. So... take a special moment of silence on that day. Breathe in your perfect vision of the future and breathe out your resistance to that vision.

Keep breathing in and out with focused intention.Breath & Pulse are the your spiritual connection to God.

What were Steve Jobs' final words before he took hisfinal breaths?

"Oh Wow, Oh Wow, Oh Wow!"

Universal truths can be explored and discovered in one single breath.

Ancient Egyptian priests taught 'Holy Breath' intheir temples. On 11.11.11 you could learn the secret knowledge of the Ancient Egyptian Divine Laws  the 'Holy Breath' gateway... (thanks to our Tania)

EddessaKnight Note 

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8036 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2011, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

There are only 10 opportunities to experience this simple, sacred 11:11 equation between month & year
            during any millienium.

This first opportunity, 11.2011 is special, since the zero '0' precedes the 11 and imbues all with divine protection. That phenomenon only happens once in a thousand years.

What does this mean?

You can manifest your deepest desires and wildest dreams - now and in the foreseeable future...

Anything that manifests three times is given the ultimate power-tool: creative perfection.

The Triple Portal Gateway on 11.11.11 will allow yourheart and soul to 'remember' your true origins & connect to your ultimate source. So... take a special moment of silence on that day. Breathe in your perfect vision of the future and breathe out your resistance to that vision.

Keep breathing in and out with focused intention.Breath & Pulse are the your spiritual connection to God.

Ancient Egyptian priests taught 'Holy Breath' intheir temples. On 11.11.11 you could learn the secret knowledge of the Ancient Egyptian Divine Laws  the 'Holy Breath' gateway... (thanks to our Tania)

EddessaKnight Note 

"Holy Breath" Gateway ... profound! Blue Angel

collegem$'s avatar - ts
              Disney Land
              United States
              Member #92265
              June 3, 2010
              6876 Posts
              Posted: November 6, 2011, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

during any millienium.

What does this mean?

EddessaKnight Note 

Thanks for posting!

EddessaKnight...

Blue Angel Moment of Silence on that day! and breath in and out with focus intention.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4507 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2011, 4:00 am - IP Logged

Thanks for posting!

EddessaKnight...

Blue Angel Moment of Silence on that day! and breath in and out with focus intention.

collegems, moon, et al-

TWIN TOWERS: GATEWAY OF OPPORTUNITY

On Prime Triple 11.11.11 we will experience the 11th day of the 11th month in the 11th year of the century - all triggered in a 24-hour period, making this a very powerful moment in time. 11.11.11 is a triple activation of the double digit "Master Number" 11. In numerology, the number 1 represents new beginnings,so 11 symbolizes "double new beginnings." The two 1's in 11 each represent a pillar.Side-by-side the 11 looks like a gateway or portal.This gateway symbolizes moving from the past into the present. In other words, walking through the 11 Gateway means letting go of the known and embracing the present moment, which is unknown. The date 11.11.11 activates the number 11 three times.3 is the number of creative perfection - mother,father, child.

On this date, we have a profound opportunity to 'see'through the triple 11 portal  & create our vision of the future. Literally, to create a New Beginning. 11.11.11 also activates the powerful Mayan date next year - 12.21.2012. The numbers for that powerful Winter Solstice add up to 11, thus symbolizing the undeniable shift that will occur for everyone in 2012. Every number has a positive meaning and a sad 'shadow'side. 11 in the positive is highly intuitive, visionary,creative, original, balanced & inspired. 11 in the negative is unbalanced, torn, separate,frustrated and divided. A positive 11 'sees' a clear vision. This is the number of the psychic, seer and visionary.

A negative 11 sees di-vision, is trapped in the past instead of living in the present moment. Thus, 11 always asks you to find Balance. By walking through the 11 Gateway and trusting our intuition, we bypass division and feel whole again. We are "in balance." So, on 11.11.11 you have a particularly strong opportunity to confront the parts of your life that feel divided, separate or incomplete and need to be resolved. Relationships especially are affected,because 11 reduces to the 'root number' 2 (11 = 1+1 =2) and 2 symbolizes communication, diplomacy & cooperation in relationships. Walking through the gateway into 'Double New Beginnings' is the key to the number 11. On 11.11.11 everything in your life can be renewed & transformed.

Take advantage of this wonderful moment in time - a triple activation of Double New Beginnings. Release old hurts, talk to the people you have unresolved issues with - reach out and forgive. You will be blessed many times over as a new lightness of being embraces your heart. Let all bygones be bygones. Now create your spectacular reality. BE the person you want to be. Don't look back. Keep moving forward through the gateway of opportunity (thanks to gracious Tania)

In Vegas many couples have scheduled their walk through the gateway today-                       May the 11 take their Holy Breath away ~~~

Blessings of Peace, Prosperity & Harmony Note

~EddessaKnight

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34184 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2011, 4:05 am - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing!   I agee what you are saying let bygones be bygones.   11 is a clear vision where did you get that info.? if you don't mind me asking? 111 and 1111 is so supposed to be my lucky number that was send to me in an email.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4507 Posts
                    Posted: November 12, 2011, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing!   I agee what you are saying let bygones be bygones.   11 is a clear vision where did you get that info.? if you don't mind me asking? 111 and 1111 is so supposed to be my lucky number that was send to me in an email.

Ok Marcie, et al- here is another 11-11-11 Alignment Gateway opportunity, this time by my Lee

Enjoy this special moment

EddessaKnight

World Alignment

You Are The Light of This World
                    Today is a miraculous day. It is 11/11/11 and people around the world are meditating for peace, harmony and abundance for all. There are people in every country praying, meditating and awakening.
                    What a glorious world alignment, especially at 11/11am and 11/11pm on 11/11/11. This is a wonderful moment to give yourself the grace to let go of the day to day details and have some quiet time to focus on peace, harmony, unconditional love, forgiveness and prosperity for all. You deserve it!  We deserve it!
                    This is not about religion. It does not matter what your faith is. We are all Spiritual Beings having a human existence on planet earth. We all are made from the same energy and elements.
                    Let go of any stress, worry, anxiety, fear, loss, hurt, sadness, etc and focus on a higher vibration. Find a way into your heart, let your spirit soar and connect with your inner essence, your higher self. Hold our planet and all its inhabitants in the light. You may discover the truth, that we are all one. We all come from the same source and the same creator.
                    Our planet needs us all to share a positive vision of the world and to hold it in the light! We can make a difference and make this world a wonderful place.  It starts one person at a time. The world is in your hands.
                    Here are some wonderful words from Roy Eugene Davis to guide you in a meditation:
                    You are the light
                    Feel that your mind is flooded with light.  Superconsciousness influences mental processes constructively resisting, restraining and dissolving destructive drives and tendencies rooted in the deeper level of mind.  From now on all impulses that arise in your mind will be entirely constructive as will be your attitudes and thoughts. Visualize your mind illumined, made radiant by the light of you.  You as soul, you are the light.
                    Let your meditative calm and superconscious awareness flood the body contributing to ever deeper relaxation, strengthening of the body’s immune system, slowing of biological aging processes, awakening of regenerative forces, balancing of all flows of force and energy and regulating the activities of all organs, glands and systems.  Let you body be vitalized, spiritualized.
                    Accept physical wellness as natural.  Accept the ideal of flawless mental function as natural.  Accept the ideal of emotional maturity as natural.  Accept the ideal of harmonious and supportive relationships in your life as natural.  Accept the ideal of prosperity and success in all worthwhile ventures as natural.
                    Extend your awareness a little bit, acknowledge the universe in which you dwell and that the universe is consciousness in expression.  It is self referring, self renewing, self complete, whole, one thing.  At the level of mind and body you are part of the universe.  You are involved with universal processes, therefore, now that you are relaxed and centered and open the universe supports you fully.  All of your needs are met easily.  All of your legitimate desires are fulfilled without effort.
                    Feel yourself to be on your right course in life, even if your way is not clear before you, feel confident that you are in your right place in harmony with the rhythms and flows of nature and doors will opens, events will unfold, circumstances will be presented to confirm your conviction, your realization.
                    Acknowledge all people with love and goodwill bless them and wish them well. Be happy, be thankful.
                    Om Peace, Amen.
                    May you manifest the divine plan of your life, under grace and in perfect ways!
                    blessings, :)Lee The Mega Coach
                      Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                      If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                      United States
                      Member #73903
                      April 28, 2009
                      1433 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Greetings Eddessa,

Just wanted to share this awesome story.

Boy born at 11:11 on 11-11-11 to vet on Vets Day.

MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey Jacob Anthony Saydeh won't have any trouble remembering precisely when he was born.

A U.S hospital says Jacob entered the world at 11:11 a.m on Friday 11-11-11.

And to make the Veterans Day birth even more remarkable, the boy's mother is an Air Force veteran and his father is serving in the Air Force.

It's the second child for Staff Sgt. Christopher Saydeh and his wife, Danielle. They are a third-generation military family.

~Thanks Associated Press~

Method 1:  9-0-5   4-0-4
                      Method 2:  2-7-7   6-6-5
                      Method 3:  8-7-5   3-0-9
                      Method 4:  1-6-1   6-1-6
                      Method 5:  8-7-5   1-0-0
                      Method 6:  7-7-3   1-4-6

Method 1:  6-1-2-2   7-0-9-0
                      Method 2:  9-4-6-7   3-8-6-8

Method 3:  6-0-3-4   0-3-2-8
                      Method 4:  0-2-5-3   6-9-5-2
                      Method 5:  3-6-2-8   0-0-8-5
                      Method 6:  3-6-9-7   9-1-5-7 

Have a Blessed Weekend!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                      Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4507 Posts
                        Posted: November 13, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Greetings Eddessa,

Just wanted to share this awesome story.

Boy born at 11:11 on 11-11-11 to vet on Vets Day.

MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey Jacob Anthony Saydeh won't have any trouble remembering precisely when he was born.

A U.S hospital says Jacob entered the world at 11:11 a.m on Friday 11-11-11.

And to make the Veterans Day birth even more remarkable, the boy's mother is an Air Force veteran and his father is serving in the Air Force.

It's the second child for Staff Sgt. Christopher Saydeh and his wife, Danielle. They are a third-generation military family.

~Thanks Associated Press~

Method 1:  9-0-5   4-0-4
                        Method 2:  2-7-7   6-6-5
                        Method 3:  8-7-5   3-0-9
                        Method 4:  1-6-1   6-1-6
                        Method 5:  8-7-5   1-0-0
                        Method 6:  7-7-3   1-4-6

Method 1:  6-1-2-2   7-0-9-0
                        Method 2:  9-4-6-7   3-8-6-8

Method 3:  6-0-3-4   0-3-2-8
                        Method 4:  0-2-5-3   6-9-5-2
                        Method 5:  3-6-2-8   0-0-8-5
                        Method 6:  3-6-9-7   9-1-5-7 

Have a Blessed Weekend!!!

Hello Empress-N

Do appreciate your sharing the Beyond Coincidence star date of Jacob's entry story

And many thanks for the associated number listing contribution

All that is missing, as Engelbert Humberdinck would sings is cuando? Cuando? CUANDO Note Oh my darling tell me WHEN!" LOL

Or as one Tibal Medicine man greeted the Chief with the customary "HOW" Cheif replies "Me know HOW, me want to know WHEN??? LOL

Just having some light hearted fun but addressing the time factor demension remains.

Best Blessings for Magic in the Moonlight!

EddessaKnight Note

LAS VEGAS
                          United States
                          Member #47729
                          November 22, 2006
                          4507 Posts
                          Posted: November 14, 2011, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Hello Empress-N

Do appreciate your sharing the Beyond Coincidence star date of Jacob's entry story

And many thanks for the associated number listing contribution

All that is missing, as Engelbert Humberdinck would sings is cuando? Cuando? CUANDO Note Oh my darling tell me WHEN!" LOL

Or as one Tibal Medicine man greeted the Chief with the customary "HOW" Cheif replies "Me know HOW, me want to know WHEN??? LOL

Just having some light hearted fun but addressing the time factor demension remains.

Best Blessings for Magic in the Moonlight!

EddessaKnight Note

DateLine: 11-11-11, Nevada

Gary and Cindy Prest of Seattle kiss after getting married Friday at the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. The Clark County Marriage Bureau said it had issued some 1,700 licenses as of midday Friday for 11-11-11 weddings, second only to the 2,598 issued for 7-7-07

Sorry can't see their picture but Gary & Cindy are in perfect alignment

Will have to check back and see how these alignment aspects are doing  on 12-12-12 No Pity!

EddessaKnightNote

LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4507 Posts
                            Posted: November 23, 2011, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

DateLine: 11-11-11, Nevada

Gary and Cindy Prest of Seattle kiss after getting married Friday at the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. The Clark County Marriage Bureau said it had issued some 1,700 licenses as of midday Friday for 11-11-11 weddings, second only to the 2,598 issued for 7-7-07

Sorry can't see their picture but Gary & Cindy are in perfect alignment

Will have to check back and see how these alignment aspects are doing  on 12-12-12 No Pity!

EddessaKnightNote

11-11-11 Towering Duality: Out of Chaos Order Can be Created

Or How Conflict Can Create Balance……

In a President of a country declares that he will personally fight and die to resist foreign forces, the
                            stakes are set high.

President Bashar al-Assad issued that threat in an interview with the Sunday Times in London. He
                            proclaimed that Syria 'will not bow down' despite international threats of sanctions.

But, as you will see, the energy occurring in the world right, especially since 11.11.11, is enabling us
                            to re-balance and shift on a profound level.

Sometimes a shift takes things to a boiling point.

Syria declared independence from France on April 17,1946. This gives Syria a powerful 32/5 Life Purpose
                            Number - the very same Life Purpose that Israel and the U.S. have.

Freedom and independence are keywords of the 32/5. So is risk and putting your fingers in too many pies... the shadow side of the number 5 can dissipate with indecision, impatience and irresponsibility.

"Syria" adds up to 8 in the ancient Chaldean system I use for current names.

Mixing an 8 name with Syria's 17/8 Day of Birth attracts fateful and karmic events. Add the risk-taking, magnetic 32/5 Life Purpose into the mix and you have a formula that can bring tremendous tension.

We also must look at the President of Syria's numbers.

Bashar al-Assad was born on September 11.1965. His birthday on that day creates an unconscious trigger,
                            since it is now associated with 9/11.

Additionally, name 'Bashar al-Assad' adds up to 12/3 -the 'Victim' or 'Victimizer' or current name victomizer. So he He takes on an additional current name as 'President Bashar al-Assad'. Unfortunately it adds up to another
                            challenging number - 13/4.

13 current names attract sudden upheaval, so that new ground can be broken.

A difficult formula is triggered between President Bashar al-Assad's 13/4 name and Syria's 17/8 Day of Birth and 8 name. This is because, when the numbers 4 and 8 are combined they activate fateful, karmic events.

Right now this fateful formula is being activated:

-- President al Assad is in a 17/8 Personal Month in
                            November, 2011.

-- Syria is in a 26/8 Personal Month in November,2011.

What is happening here is that both President al Assad will bring on situations in his own life that trigger
                            feeling victimized or causing others to feel that way.

and Syria are experiencing an 8 Personal Month which is joining with and triggering the powerful 4 and 8
                            formula of their names and birthdays.

Just today the Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayip Erdogan issued a dire warning to President Bashar
                            al-Assad, saying that he will follow Libya's late Moammar Gadhafi if he does not step down. Turkey has a
                            long border with Syria, and is a former ally and trading partner. And last week the Arab League suspended Syria from membership demanding the violence in that country stop.

Fear is only a mirror. Looking straight at the fear can be akin to dying and being reborn. Which is why we
                            avoid confronting our issues. Who wants to 'die',right? Well, death is absolutely necessary in life.
                            Without it, we are inanimate and stagnant.

So when you look in the mirror, instead of recoiling,take your life into your own hands.

Smile and say, "Thank you. I am grateful for this opportunity to feel at peace.'

Your moment-to-moment decision to walk through the 11 gateway is the greatest gift - to you and, by
                            extension, the world.

~Giving Thanks Everday

EddessaKnight Note 

PS:

"You can avoid Evil but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding Evil/" ~Ayn Rand

LAS VEGAS
                              United States
                              Member #47729
                              November 22, 2006
                              4507 Posts
                              Posted: November 30, 2011, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

11-11-11 Towering Duality: Out of Chaos Order Can be Created

Or How Conflict Can Create Balance……

In a President of a country declares that he will personally fight and die to resist foreign forces, the
                              stakes are set high.

President Bashar al-Assad issued that threat in an interview with the Sunday Times in London. He
                              proclaimed that Syria 'will not bow down' despite international threats of sanctions.

But, as you will see, the energy occurring in the world right, especially since 11.11.11, is enabling us
                              to re-balance and shift on a profound level.

Sometimes a shift takes things to a boiling point.

Syria declared independence from France on April 17,1946. This gives Syria a powerful 32/5 Life Purpose
                              Number - the very same Life Purpose that Israel and the U.S. have.

Freedom and independence are keywords of the 32/5. So is risk and putting your fingers in too many pies... the shadow side of the number 5 can dissipate with indecision, impatience and irresponsibility.

"Syria" adds up to 8 in the ancient Chaldean system I use for current names.

Mixing an 8 name with Syria's 17/8 Day of Birth attracts fateful and karmic events. Add the risk-taking, magnetic 32/5 Life Purpose into the mix and you have a formula that can bring tremendous tension.

We also must look at the President of Syria's numbers.

Bashar al-Assad was born on September 11.1965. His birthday on that day creates an unconscious trigger,
                              since it is now associated with 9/11.

Additionally, name 'Bashar al-Assad' adds up to 12/3 -the 'Victim' or 'Victimizer' or current name victomizer. So he He takes on an additional current name as 'President Bashar al-Assad'. Unfortunately it adds up to another
                              challenging number - 13/4.

13 current names attract sudden upheaval, so that new ground can be broken.

A difficult formula is triggered between President Bashar al-Assad's 13/4 name and Syria's 17/8 Day of Birth and 8 name. This is because, when the numbers 4 and 8 are combined they activate fateful, karmic events.

Right now this fateful formula is being activated:

-- President al Assad is in a 17/8 Personal Month in
                              November, 2011.

-- Syria is in a 26/8 Personal Month in November,2011.

What is happening here is that both President al Assad will bring on situations in his own life that trigger
                              feeling victimized or causing others to feel that way.

and Syria are experiencing an 8 Personal Month which is joining with and triggering the powerful 4 and 8
                              formula of their names and birthdays.

Just today the Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayip Erdogan issued a dire warning to President Bashar
                              al-Assad, saying that he will follow Libya's late Moammar Gadhafi if he does not step down. Turkey has a
                              long border with Syria, and is a former ally and trading partner. And last week the Arab League suspended Syria from membership demanding the violence in that country stop.

Fear is only a mirror. Looking straight at the fear can be akin to dying and being reborn. Which is why we
                              avoid confronting our issues. Who wants to 'die',right? Well, death is absolutely necessary in life.
                              Without it, we are inanimate and stagnant.

So when you look in the mirror, instead of recoiling,take your life into your own hands.

Smile and say, "Thank you. I am grateful for this opportunity to feel at peace.'

Your moment-to-moment decision to walk through the 11 gateway is the greatest gift - to you and, by
                              extension, the world.

~Giving Thanks Everday

EddessaKnight Note 

PS:

"You can avoid Evil but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding Evil/" ~Ayn Rand

11-11-11 & Duality of World Affairs

These news events seem unrelated, however during this particular moment in time everything is magnified - hence we are hearing many similar news stories at once. Shedding Light in many places at once ensures that we pay attention and change. Enlightenment can come at any time and with any experience - it is a way of life, achieved from moment to moment.

Stay Alert , Check the Times & Catch the Changes Note

EddessaKnight

Page 6 of 58