Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playing The Lottery With A Spending Limit (A Loss Limit You Set On Yourself When You Play) To Win?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 5 years ago by THRIFTY.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
11982 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2011, 9:24 am - IP Logged

THE THRIFTY WAY TO WEALTH

ONE QUICK PICK TICKET FOR A BIG RETURN ON A SMALL RISK.POWERBALL wednesday june 15th, 2011 $25 million with a $13.2 cash value and MEGA MILLIONS Friday june 17th, 2011 $53 million with a $34.6 cash value.

TWO LOTTERY TICKETS TO WEALTH

MEGA MILLIONS Friday june 17th, 2011 $53 MILLION, $34.6 MILLION Cash value maybe is time to Buy 2 TICKETS TO DOUBLE OUR CHANCES OF WINNING

NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #90535
    April 29, 2010
    11982 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2011, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

BUYING ONE LOTTERY TICKET TO WIN

BUYING TWO LOTTERY TICKETS TO WIN

BUYING FIVE LOTTERY TICKETS TO WIN

I FEEL THAT BUYING ONE, TWO OR FIVE LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IS A GOOD SPENDING LIMIT TO WIN THE LOTTERY.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2011, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

BUYING ONE LOTTERY TICKET TO WIN

BUYING TWO LOTTERY TICKETS TO WIN

BUYING FIVE LOTTERY TICKETS TO WIN

I FEEL THAT BUYING ONE, TWO OR FIVE LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IS A GOOD SPENDING LIMIT TO WIN THE LOTTERY.

And you would be WRONG because you have no idea who can afford what.

NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #90535
        April 29, 2010
        11982 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2011, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

And you would be WRONG because you have no idea who can afford what.

BUY ONE LOTTERY TICKET IN THE FUTURE TO WIN A JACKPOT

BUY FIVE LOTTERY TICKETS IN THE FUTURE TO WIN A JACKPOT

You have to be in it to win it.You can't dream of winning the lottery unless you play.If you never buy a ticket you can never win unless you find a winning ticket, somebody buys a ticket for you, the lottery allows you to play for free or someone you know wins a big jackpot, and he or she gives you money.But i guess you and everybody else want to win the lottery by buying their own tickets.

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU DREAM OF WINNING? DO YOU HAVE TO WIN DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY OR YEARLY TO BE HAPPY? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU OR EVERYDODY ELSE, BUT I DON'T HAVE TO. I ONLY HAVE TO WIN ONCE.SO I ONLY HAVE TO BUY 1 TO 5 TICKETS, AT SOME TIME IN THE FURURE TO BE ABLE TO LEGITIMATELY DREAM OF WINNING A HUGE LOTTERY JACKPOT.

I CAN HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A LOTTERY JACKPOT IF I PLAY ONE DAY.MAYBE TOMORROW.MAYBE NOT.You are 100% right i do not know who can afford what today or in the future.