Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone else earning a living on the Pik 3?

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 6 years ago by kapla.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Pik3 Winner's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
Member #111092
May 18, 2011
20 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2011, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

The Pik 3 is best game for making a living on a daily basis...period! I've been tracking the PIK 3 since 1985. Even though it is a random draw there are patterns and trends that won't be denied. I get a kick out of most of the systems for sale on the Internet. You could do just as well by closing your eyes and throwing darts at a numbers board.

Anyway, is there anyone here that makes a living off of the PIK 3 game? I'd like some company.

addai1516's avatar - lib
    Newyork City NY / westland michigan
    United States
    Member #93153
    June 23, 2010
    4087 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2011, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

The Pik 3 is best game for making a living on a daily basis...period! I've been tracking the PIK 3 since 1985. Even though it is a random draw there are patterns and trends that won't be denied. I get a kick out of most of the systems for sale on the Internet. You could do just as well by closing your eyes and throwing darts at a numbers board.

Anyway, is there anyone here that makes a living off of the PIK 3 game? I'd like some company.

You are alone for now buddy. Such as  living on pick 3 alone doesn't exist in my world.  But i can say i do enjoy hitting now and then like most people do..Thumbs Up

United States
      Member #111092
      May 18, 2011
      20 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2011, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Hello addai, how's things going in PA? I was fortunate enough to hit for $158,000.00 in the NY Lottery but spent too much time and too many systems, including software, to hit. So being mathmatically gifted I figured that being the odds of hitting the lottery is in the millions to one why not zero in on the PIK 3. The odds are 1,000 to 1 and with a lot of tracking patterns and trends I am able to reduce the odds to about 33 to 1. Along with a unique wagering system that I developed, the longest I've ever gone without a hit in the PIK 3 is 3 days. I play both the midday and evening draws. Over the span of 27 yrs. I average $264 a day 364 days a yr..

I have to purchase my tickets at many different stores and also cash them at many different stores because it doesn't take long to atrack attention that I don't want. Tons of people ask me to give them my numbers or sell them my system and I tell them NO WAY. I'm not selfish and give alot to charities and the needy but why shoot myself in the foot by exposing my golden egg. Heck, no one was there for me when I was hurting!

Anyway, thanks for the reply and my the lotto gods be with you.

nevis
        Saint Kitts and Nevis
        Member #82084
        November 5, 2009
        239 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2011, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello addai, how's things going in PA? I was fortunate enough to hit for $158,000.00 in the NY Lottery but spent too much time and too many systems, including software, to hit. So being mathmatically gifted I figured that being the odds of hitting the lottery is in the millions to one why not zero in on the PIK 3. The odds are 1,000 to 1 and with a lot of tracking patterns and trends I am able to reduce the odds to about 33 to 1. Along with a unique wagering system that I developed, the longest I've ever gone without a hit in the PIK 3 is 3 days. I play both the midday and evening draws. Over the span of 27 yrs. I average $264 a day 364 days a yr..

I have to purchase my tickets at many different stores and also cash them at many different stores because it doesn't take long to atrack attention that I don't want. Tons of people ask me to give them my numbers or sell them my system and I tell them NO WAY. I'm not selfish and give alot to charities and the needy but why shoot myself in the foot by exposing my golden egg. Heck, no one was there for me when I was hurting!

we at lottery post are a team we are here to help each other if thats whatnu r not about then may be here is not the place for you. dont talk about not wanting to expose the golden egg

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
          Member #48867
          January 11, 2007
          4180 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2011, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on those big winnings and being able to make a living off the lottery.  As for me, I don't make a living off the lottery but do make enough to do some things I like to do.

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
            NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
            United States
            Member #106371
            February 17, 2011
            9702 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2011, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

to pick3winner

so what you doing here ? if you cant work as a team and help each other.then  you shouldnt be here. go join facebook and write your drama storys there. this is stricltly for gamblers who s sharing their expierence and caring for others. so peace out dude and you can shuff your winning up your yeh u know what . cause it wont last long with your attetude

United States
              Member #111092
              May 18, 2011
              20 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2011, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

LOL, Thanks for the warm welcome to this fine Forum. I joined to converse with like individuals and apparently you and missy aren't doing to well in your picks. Go vent on your dog or mate. As far as I'm concerned, I'm doing just fine lurking around some forums and playing my numbers. Have a lucky day miserables.

addai1516's avatar - lib
                Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                United States
                Member #93153
                June 23, 2010
                4087 Posts
                Posted: May 18, 2011, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

to pick3winner

so what you doing here ? if you cant work as a team and help each other.then  you shouldnt be here. go join facebook and write your drama storys there. this is stricltly for gamblers who s sharing their expierence and caring for others. so peace out dude and you can shuff your winning up your yeh u know what . cause it wont last long with your attetude

Lets give him a chance and refrain from insults lets see what happens. Again , honestly speaking we got good predictors here at lp not all of them are going to show you their methods. They may predict numbers oh yes but will not tell you all their methods. I don't expect them to i just find my own method and stick with it.Wink

United States
                  Member #111092
                  May 18, 2011
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2011, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I actually have intentions of sharing but wanted to establish some contacts here before I do. That being said, I'm already a bad guy!

Thanks addai

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12739 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2011, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Not with  pick 3 , But I'm doing above par with pick 4 .  I prefer the payouts with pick 4 just playing box bets is $200 to $1,200 with $1.00 bets and  .50 bets with box is $100 to $600 .  My system with last 10 draws and a little lotto math does hit often enough for me . Just this week $600  I expect at least another 2 hits  before Sunday . The pick 3 payouts are a little to low for me !

United States
                      Member #111092
                      May 18, 2011
                      20 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2011, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

That's awesome that you are doing well with pick 4. The odds are 10x more then the pick 3 though. If you play pick 3 and just bet 10x more you will win the same amount but again, the odds are much less. I guess 6 of 1 and half dozen other. Just makes sense to go with the odds.

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                        If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                        United States
                        Member #73903
                        April 28, 2009
                        1433 Posts
                        Posted: May 18, 2011, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post Pik3 Winner!

There are some nice ppl on here and a lot of valuable information.

So stay a while, roam around and have some fun.

Best of Luck to you!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                        Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                          hotatlanta
                          United States
                          Member #70664
                          February 8, 2009
                          1446 Posts
                          Posted: May 18, 2011, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

That's awesome that you are doing well with pick 4. The odds are 10x more then the pick 3 though. If you play pick 3 and just bet 10x more you will win the same amount but again, the odds are much less. I guess 6 of 1 and half dozen other. Just makes sense to go with the odds.

II make a little about 5 times every week. Quite frankly most people don't share there golden egg. That only my belief. glad ffor you. I work on systems of my own to try and make than better, I also try and help people that PM me for numbes, and

I put out hits for the month. System I don't put out because i don't want to be pick apart.  I always share my TTT

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
                            Albany,Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #45615
                            August 24, 2006
                            2135 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2011, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the Lottery Post glad you are here .Hurray!

One day I will Hit BIG!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19825 Posts
                              Posted: May 18, 2011, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP, always nice to have another winner join us.  I don't play pick3 but there are other LP members who also say they've done well playing pick3.  Hopefully you guys will some interesting stories to swap.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking