Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone else earning a living on the Pik 3?

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 6 years ago by kapla.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Pik3 Winner's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
Member #111092
May 18, 2011
20 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2011, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Anyone play my numbers in Virginnia? 9-7-4- Eve hit. Dang.

Good Luck and Smile when you Cash! LOL

United States
    Member #111092
    May 18, 2011
    20 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2011, 10:26 am - IP Logged

My brother lives in Richmond, VA and called me last night to tell me he hit for $400 with my numbers 9-7-4. Looks like he owes me dinner! 

Party

Iniel's avatar - Yavill
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #100288
      November 8, 2010
      11 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2011, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Hi welcome to LP...

Good to know someone is actually earning a living of the p3...I'm not there as yet but i'm hoping to get there as well, best wishes to ya!LurkingMail For You!

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49808 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2011, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

The Pik 3 is best game for making a living on a daily basis...period! I've been tracking the PIK 3 since 1985. Even though it is a random draw there are patterns and trends that won't be denied. I get a kick out of most of the systems for sale on the Internet. You could do just as well by closing your eyes and throwing darts at a numbers board.

Anyway, is there anyone here that makes a living off of the PIK 3 game? I'd like some company.

"When the student is ready to learn, the teacher will appear!"

Could you be that teacher?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Anyone play my numbers in Virginnia? 9-7-4- Eve hit. Dang.

I didn't see any numbers for VA...  the only one with that number was for NY eve. right ? 

Those 20 box numbers .....or 180 straight numbers that were for NY eve only were the only ones seen.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
            california
            United States
            Member #23475
            October 13, 2005
            659 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2011, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Welcome aboard Pik3Winner!! Just ignore the few negitive commenters. The good far outweighs them here at LP!!

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2011, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Here are some more of the boxes for NY from you posted yesterday...... only these are for both the MID and EVE draws right?

OK,,,,,

good , now we have the 20 boxes plus the 14 new ones down there .... so 34 box singles or 34x6= 204 potential win numbers per game x 2 times a day..... is 408 possible wins......and that's just for one state . 

Now, were are cooking!  WE have a good shot at a hit now......I'm sure we can hit at least one box in one of those 3 states.....in 3 days.  I just hope the cost thing doesn't mess this up. hmmm.....  I'm thinkin' 34 boxes times 2 draws a day..... for 3 states... hmmm 

We can go into that later but is this right? 

The additional 14 box numbers posted yesterday... 3 states -3 days

Good Luck and smile when you cash!

Thank You, OK lets get busy with numbers for the Tri-state area(NY, PA, NJ). You will hit in the next 3 days. Play Mid and Eve.

430, 386, 067, 892, 625, 751, 491, 395, 021, 306, 862, 675, 487

Win d    

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                Dutchess County, New York
                United States
                Member #8067
                October 22, 2004
                3239 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2011, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Let me go put my knee high rubber boots on....

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2011, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Let me go put my knee high rubber boots on....

taxijohn.... 

Wait until we work this thing out for the 3 days and see how it goes. We have a really good shot at a box hit here.

Now just think about it  taxijohn.....This is 34 box numbers ....played 2 times a day....in 3 states ......

In 3 days that's gonna be 34 x2 draws day =64 plays per day .....per state x 3 states is 3 x64 =192 plays total right?

We should be in real good shape playing 192 box plays over that time .....especially in 3 states.  We might even get 2 box hits during that time! 

Win d    

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                    Member #76986
                    July 10, 2009
                    8036 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2011, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

United States
                      Member #111092
                      May 18, 2011
                      20 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2011, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

I don't run numbers for VA but my brother lives in Richmond and plays my Tri-State numbers and hits several times a week. Go figure.

As for last night: Hit the NJ Eve number 4-1-3

United States
                        Member #111092
                        May 18, 2011
                        20 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2011, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

I don't play all the numbers in the group. You eliminate any combo that doesn't have any of the numbers in it from the previous draw. Average group is usually around 7 to 8 combos to play.

Nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #76968
                          July 10, 2009
                          704 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2011, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I don't play all the numbers in the group. You eliminate any combo that doesn't have any of the numbers in it from the previous draw. Average group is usually around 7 to 8 combos to play.

Welcome to lottery post

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2011, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

I don't run numbers for VA but my brother lives in Richmond and plays my Tri-State numbers and hits several times a week. Go figure.

As for last night: Hit the NJ Eve number 4-1-3

Good ......that takes the pressure off right? One box so far.

Now is that using the 14 boxes for both draws in 3 states .....or just the 20 boxes times times 3 states?

But, of course there are those who would say that out of the potential 612 winners that could have won in one of the 3 states..... based on playing all  3 states the cost is going to mess up the win.

If we are counting on one of the 20+14 = 34 boxes per game    times 3 states per day .....times 2 games each.....  We are still going to hit again for sure! Right ?  Sure.... playing 34 boxes per game is like playing at 204 numbers to win .....per draw. That's like playing 204 x 6 draws = 1,224 potential wins over the 3 days.... in 3 states. 

We are gonna get another box for sure. The only thing that's a worry is..... we could go a head say we won with one of the 1,224 straights these 34 boxes represent .....but we only collect box money.  Still... kinda of a worry there.

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2011, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Gee..... I don't know how we would track that.

Maybe ....just for the sake of claity we should just stick to New York ....or just one state.  For example of the 34 boxes potentially for New York.... how many will we end up playing for tonight?  Last night was 236 ...so of the boxes listed before .....we what?... of the 20 or 34 boxes we play which or how many ? 

Still......16 of the 20 boxes qualify..... based on only using numbers containing one of the 2 or 3 winning digits from previous draw right?

127, 137, 129, 237, 139, 247, 239, 347, 249, 123, 349, 124, 134, 279, 234, 379

127, 137, 129, 237, 139,            247, 239, 347, 249, 123,        349, 124, 134, 279, 234,       379

or should we use all of the 34 listed boxes ?   

9 of the 14 extra boxes would qualify for adding them tonight as well.          Still,, 25 boxes right?

430, 386,  892, 625, , 395, 021, 306, 862, 675, 

Win d