Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best Mahematics Course for Successful Lotto Predictions?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by dr san.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2011, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

WIND...I can answer a couple of these for sure...

THE BEST ODDS.. is any 3 digit number..there are more..which means they will show more

then the next ones will be DOUBLES..there are 90 of them box..and I never really liked that DOUBLES RATIO ...120 6 way combos to 90 boxed doubles...that is not REALLY A HUGE DIFFERENCE in amount of combos..BUT DOUBLES SURE SEEM to run much slower than the 3 different digit combos for sure...and since I am a betting MAN hahaha..I would say since the payout is higher for DOUBLES than a 6 way number...those pretest draws can hide some doubles...plenty of them that SHOULD BE SHOWING in the paying draws...and I have always BELIEVED that they HAVE USED some sort of STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ..SO THEY KNOW THE TIME FRAME THAT DOUBLES WILL SHOW AND DESIGNED THE AMOUNT OF PREDRAWS TO COMPENSATE FOR THE for the average time frame..

MAYBE ONEDAY..when I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do and some real time to kill...I may visit TEXAS'S WEBSITE and do some research for past several years and compare how many doubles that were LOST IN PRETEST DRAWS to the ACTUAL AMOUNT that showed in the paying draws...that would give a very good  frame of reference on how EACH STATE is doing ..or I SHOULD SAY SHOULD BE DOING...

THE ABSOLUTE WORSE ODDS..thats easy...TRIPLES...do a little research and you will see that some states CAN HIDE TRIPLES FOR YEARS...now just think about that for a sec..the average player that has no idea on how any system works or anything what do they do...they stop by the store get smokes a MOUNTAIN DEW..hahaha and buy a triple or all the triples...now I will be the first to admit that not every state is the same..some states MOSTLY THE MULTI DRAW ONES will give them up..those states that have a single draw are stingy as H3ll with them...

REMEMBER WHATS THE DIFFERCE BETWEEN ..

555 AND 567

answer

567 576 657 675 756  765 = 2.50 cents

and you will see 567 WAY MORE TIMES THAN YOU WILL SEE TRIPLE 555'S

GEORGIA...PAST 7 YEARS 567 COMBO ALMOST 40 TIMES

555 = 7 TIMES

NOW IF YOU SPEND MONEY ON ALL 10 TRIPLES every day that will increase your odds..but if ONE DOESNT SHOW SOON you could be way past you investment on all 10 before one shows and you will be in the hole...

Triples just has the lure of just ONE COMBO...ONE COMBO that players HOPE THEY CAN HIT and make a ton of money off of..which they could just as well  do the samething with a double or any 3 different digit combo if they can design, build, beg borrow, steal..something that actually works...hahahahaha

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
    Member #105312
    January 29, 2011
    435 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2011, 7:09 am - IP Logged

Proven success?  The most financially successful lottery players are those who are able to balance their checkbooks and weigh the advisability of the various spending options.  A course in checkbook balancing, along with some predictive ability concerning the blanks after the last entry that should read, "groceries", "rent", "car payment", "roses for the little woman" would be helpful.

ValidationAll statements made above are accurate, precise, lucid and sometimes supported by factoids written down somewhere.

mrbg's avatar - NofVcy
      Nashville,TN
      United States
      Member #79101
      August 26, 2009
      11221 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2011, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Party

Number19King's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Atlanta
        United States
        Member #112430
        June 19, 2011
        6584 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2011, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

I can assure you math is applied to lottery,but the last ball or 2 is by chance. By using applications of math as a combination the probability you will hit are increased. for ex. you 2 hot number in pick 3 are 30X...x= the chance,but the chance is more likely to be what has been hanging around 3 or 0. A perfect example is if you hang out with a group of 5 people which who are you likely to be seen  with regardless of the combination. You will notice that two or three may tend to hang more often, you can almost guess due with how many times you have seen them together. I hated math until i started to playing the lottery ,then Algebra and other forms of probability started making sense along with science which neither are perfect. What you do know is how many possibilities of combinations in the lotto game you are playing and issolate the field of numbers to better your chances!Wink

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
          California
          United States
          Member #112364
          June 17, 2011
          661 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2011, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

I think playing lottery would give you a good motivation to learn Math, no matter which branch of Math would be applicable. And even though it is not directly applicable, it is still good to learn Math. 

Knowledge is power!

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2136 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2011, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Hello, most games, is a combination of chance and calcuculo. Podemosusar mathematics and statistics to some extent, but there is luck, such a game 46 / 6
              You can mathematically predict number four the other two are random, so there will always be a flaw in the construction of mathematical models, the game has the physical part and random synchronicity