Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Information on a Pick 3 System, does it work?

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2011, 10:56 am - IP Logged

"I really would appreciate it if someone has this software or system before I purchase it."

I think some here are missing the point of the original poster. The term "promotional" means the seller is promoting it right, not giving it away? The OP doesn't have the system yet.

I used to get Steve Player sales letters  all the time in the mail. I guess that's what "Promoting" the system means.

Pick'em's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
    Plano
    United States
    Member #12225
    March 8, 2005
    25 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2011, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Pray Tell, Could it be “Power-Edge 3” Lottery System?.

Sorry it took a while to responed back.  Was chillin on the 4th if you know what I mean.

But to end all the suspense, Yes it is the Power Edge 3.

If anyone has this system, does it work like the ad say it does?

Pick'em's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
      Plano
      United States
      Member #12225
      March 8, 2005
      25 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2011, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

"I really would appreciate it if someone has this software or system before I purchase it."

I think some here are missing the point of the original poster. The term "promotional" means the seller is promoting it right, not giving it away? The OP doesn't have the system yet.

I used to get Steve Player sales letters  all the time in the mail. I guess that's what "Promoting" the system means.

You're right joker17, I don't have the software or the system yet. I wanted to know if someone else had it, just didn't want say the name, due to some issues here. You know what I mean.

Yes, I get alot of his (Steve Player) promotional packets in the mail, too expensive for me. I purchased a Lottery program that cost me $400.00 dollars, it's worth every penny. I should have waited for the price to drop before I bouhgt it, now it's $169.00. Oh well, I'm not upset with it, because I have made the $400.00 back plus some. That software is for the Lottery only, not the daily games. I like playing the daily games, they're easy to win.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2011, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

You're right joker17, I don't have the software or the system yet. I wanted to know if someone else had it, just didn't want say the name, due to some issues here. You know what I mean.

Yes, I get alot of his (Steve Player) promotional packets in the mail, too expensive for me. I purchased a Lottery program that cost me $400.00 dollars, it's worth every penny. I should have waited for the price to drop before I bouhgt it, now it's $169.00. Oh well, I'm not upset with it, because I have made the $400.00 back plus some. That software is for the Lottery only, not the daily games. I like playing the daily games, they're easy to win.

I like playing the daily games, they're easy to win.

It's good to see you're making easy money with the p-3. I can't say the same for Florida. I believe Florida does more than just pretests and rotation of tubes and machines. They probably throw the machine down a flight of stairs and then take the tubes and boil them in grape juice, throw the balls into the spin cycle in the washing machine, hurl the entire machine out of a plane at 30, 000 feet, landing on a pillar of goose eggs, and then do 317 pretests before the actual draw.

FL
          United States
          Member #93841
          July 8, 2010
          576 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2011, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

It's good to see you're making easy money with the p-3. I can't say the same for Florida. I believe Florida does more than just pretests and rotation of tubes and machines. They probably throw the machine down a flight of stairs and then take the tubes and boil them in grape juice, throw the balls into the spin cycle in the washing machine, hurl the entire machine out of a plane at 30, 000 feet, landing on a pillar of goose eggs, and then do 317 pretests before the actual draw.

ROFL lmao

Thanks, I needed a good laugh

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
            Kentucky
            United States
            Member #35086
            March 12, 2006
            10374 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2011, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Heck..............thats  funny    !!!!!!!!!     Green laugh

I  know  Kentucky  does  all  that  and  then  some     Smile

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2011, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Pick'em:

You really have me wondering. You have a system you received gratis , and you want to know if it's any good. There's a real simple guaranteed way to find the answer. And guess what: It's also gratis.

Want to know the answer? 

TRY THE SYSTEM OUT ON PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayemmar

Search for the hall chart  and then go to thew 2nd page .  It works it hit both p3 and p4 for this morning.  Its a little tedious but works!

US Flag

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2011, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

I bet it's that " If you know one number" guarantee system that's been circulating the net forever. There are so many of them cleverly disguised, but I've caught a few of them red handed by some of the testimonials from supposed peoplewho bought them.

One of them I recently checked out had the last testimonial stating how she went to the store to buy her 36 tickets and won a box hit. The 36 gave it away. The one number guarantee system uses 36 boxed numbers to bet.

The other giveaway was when she said..."All I had to do is look for the ready-to-play 36 sets you provided in the ebook".

Well well well......

I freaking knew it. In my quote above I stated that sometimes testimonials gives the system away. This time the author gave it away...ha ha...It's most likely the 1 key digit system as I stated above.

I went to the site and read it from top to bottom. Below is an excerpt of the sales pitch which tells me it's the same old rehashed "Key" number system.

Primary number = Key

Exact winning number sets= 36 sets as stated above in my quote.

It’s based on a simple "map" that identifies a "primary number"
                for each draw. You just follow my simple instructions to identify your primary
                number, then my "map" tells you the EXACT winning number sets to play. That’s
                all there is to it. No guesswork, no calculations, no work at all. Just winning
                numbers that will virtually shower you with cash!

The one thing I found different with this system from all the others is that supposedly he tells you which key number is best to use. That I would like to see.

Steve Player had one of those "Key" systems too. And he also uses progressive betting to boast about how you can make thousands a week.

The author from the excerpt above also claims anyone can make $2,000 bucks a week, which means he's doing the same progressive betting like Steve.

BUSTED!!!!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2011, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I received a promotional Pick 3 system in the mail yeaterday, I need to know if this system and the software really works.

I'm not going to give the name of the system out, but if you will e-mail me I would be gladly to give you the name and the Company who sent me this.

The cost of the system is $82.00, I want to know if anyone has used it, if so, how good is it?

I don't want to buy anything that isn't worth twenty five cent in Cambodian money, if you know what I mean. I'm not trying to promote a Company or it's product, I want to know if anyone here has the softeware, the system, if so, is it any good or worth the money they are asking for the software?

By the way, the promotion claims to garuantee you will win on the Pick 3.

I really would appreciate it if someone has this software or system before I purchase it.

Thank you

Pick'em I went back & looked at your 11 posts & I see that you have really been exploring systems. That's great, always in the learning mode!