Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Lottery Code E-Book (Free)

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Boney526.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
karinda's avatar - WINGS
New Jersey
United States
Member #108445
March 25, 2011
2855 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2011, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Re: Bible codes:

The Bible code (Hebrew: ????? ???"?‎), also known as the Torah code, is a method described as a "hidden code" of selecting letters from within the Hebrew Bible that form words and phrases supposedly demonstrating foreknowledge and prophecy. The study and results from this cipher have been popularized by Michael Drosnin's book The Bible Code.

Examples have been documented in the past. One cited example is that by taking every 50th letter of the Book of Genesis, the Hebrew word for "bible" is spelled out. The same word is found similarly in each of the other five books of Moses. Modern computers were used to search for similar patterns and more complex variants, and reported in an academic paper in 1994 and later as a book. Drosnin and proponents hold that it is exceedingly unlikely such sequences could arise by chance, while skeptics and opponents hold that such sequences do often arise by chance, as demonstrated on other Hebrew and English texts.

Equidistant Letter Sequence method

The primary method by which purportedly meaningful messages have been extracted is theEquidistant Letter Sequence(ELS). To obtain an ELS from a text, choose a starting point (in principle, any letter) and a skip number, also freely and possibly negative. Then, beginning at the starting point, select letters from the text at equal spacing as given by the skip number. For example, the bold letters inthissentenceforman ELS. With a skip of -4, and ignoring the spaces and punctuation, the wordsafestis spelled out.

Often more than one ELS related to some topic can be displayed simultaneously in an ELS letter array. This is produced by writing out the text in a regular grid, with exactly the same number of letters in each line, then cutting out a rectangle. In the example below, part of the King James Version of Genesis (26:5–10) is shown with 33 letters per line. ELSs for BIBLE and CODE are shown. Normally only a smaller rectangle would be displayed, such as the rectangle drawn in the figure. In that case there would be letters missing between adjacent lines in the picture, but it is essential that the number of missing letters be the same for each line.

Arrange the letters from Genesis 26:5–10 in a 33 column grid and you get a word search with "Bible" and "code". Myriad other arrangements can yield other words.

Although the above examples are in English texts, Bible codes proponents usually use a Hebrew Bible text. For religious reasons, most Jewish proponents use only the Torah (Genesis–Deuteronomy).

Also as the Old Testsament was in Hebrew and the New Testament in Greek, both languages have gematria, that is letters have corresponding numbers.

For example, the name Nero comes out to 616. Some theologians believe that Recelation 13:18 :

Revelation 13:18

King James Version (KJV)

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Was originally 616, not 666, and using gematria Nero = 616.

This is very interesting! Type

And thank you for posting the information from Amazon about Michael Drosnin's book too!

K.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19898 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Re: Bible codes:

The Bible code (Hebrew: ????? ???"?‎), also known as the Torah code, is a method described as a "hidden code" of selecting letters from within the Hebrew Bible that form words and phrases supposedly demonstrating foreknowledge and prophecy. The study and results from this cipher have been popularized by Michael Drosnin's book The Bible Code.

Examples have been documented in the past. One cited example is that by taking every 50th letter of the Book of Genesis, the Hebrew word for "bible" is spelled out. The same word is found similarly in each of the other five books of Moses. Modern computers were used to search for similar patterns and more complex variants, and reported in an academic paper in 1994 and later as a book. Drosnin and proponents hold that it is exceedingly unlikely such sequences could arise by chance, while skeptics and opponents hold that such sequences do often arise by chance, as demonstrated on other Hebrew and English texts.

Equidistant Letter Sequence method

The primary method by which purportedly meaningful messages have been extracted is theEquidistant Letter Sequence(ELS). To obtain an ELS from a text, choose a starting point (in principle, any letter) and a skip number, also freely and possibly negative. Then, beginning at the starting point, select letters from the text at equal spacing as given by the skip number. For example, the bold letters inthissentenceforman ELS. With a skip of -4, and ignoring the spaces and punctuation, the wordsafestis spelled out.

Often more than one ELS related to some topic can be displayed simultaneously in an ELS letter array. This is produced by writing out the text in a regular grid, with exactly the same number of letters in each line, then cutting out a rectangle. In the example below, part of the King James Version of Genesis (26:5–10) is shown with 33 letters per line. ELSs for BIBLE and CODE are shown. Normally only a smaller rectangle would be displayed, such as the rectangle drawn in the figure. In that case there would be letters missing between adjacent lines in the picture, but it is essential that the number of missing letters be the same for each line.

Arrange the letters from Genesis 26:5–10 in a 33 column grid and you get a word search with "Bible" and "code". Myriad other arrangements can yield other words.

Although the above examples are in English texts, Bible codes proponents usually use a Hebrew Bible text. For religious reasons, most Jewish proponents use only the Torah (Genesis–Deuteronomy).

Also as the Old Testsament was in Hebrew and the New Testament in Greek, both languages have gematria, that is letters have corresponding numbers.

For example, the name Nero comes out to 616. Some theologians believe that Recelation 13:18 :

Revelation 13:18

King James Version (KJV)

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Was originally 616, not 666, and using gematria Nero = 616.

Could a similar code exist inside a lottery file?

18 22 26 29 46 49
    06 16 20 37 42 43
    03 07 37 42 46 48
    03 10 28 33 35 42
    02 15 21 36 41 49
    04 05 15 18 26 46
    05 09 18 23 26 33
    04 15 17 21 35 49
    03 06 15 23 26 40
    03 12 14 26 33 49
    04 05 16 17 25 29
    09 13 21 25 27 32
    01 12 16 21 40 46
    09 11 30 33 40 46
    03 10 12 15 29 33
    03 20 21 33 38 45
    06 20 25 42 45 49
    08 09 17 36 46 48
    02 05 09 13 20 41
    04 09 10 26 38 46
    01 17 19 26 30 33
    09 10 11 29 33 34
    12 20 32 33 38 39
    23 27 30 32 40 45
    11 13 22 30 39 42
    10 18 20 31 32 33
    19 20 25 32 33 39
    02 04 05 40 41 44
    04 09 17 19 22 30
    22 27 36 39 41 46
    01 08 20 22 40 42
    11 19 28 32 34 40
    15 28 30 31 35 49
    06 13 17 27 31 45
    05 11 22 24 33 37
    02 17 20 34 47 48
    09 27 34 38 40 42
    26 27 32 40 47 48
    04 08 17 18 30 35
    03 04 10 18 22 40
    01 03 05 10 33 49
    07 13 23 32 35 43

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #98457
      October 7, 2010
      116 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2011, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

honestly is there a true code out there to breck any lottory?im reading what she wrote,but is a there a pick3 code? in all this

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2011, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the link. Looks interesting. Could be the harbor of new systems...

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2011, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is some kind of writing. The commonality that I find for the most part is that their is always someone who is going through or coming out of some type of affliction. & then this grandiose spiritual revelation is revealed.

I can see how the explanations fit the boxes. But that takes an awful lot of research. & one would have to have the books at one's disposal to at least mark the trends as they happen.

Also one would have to assess where he/she is in terms of the explanations concerning the #s. That is how one could carve out numeric possibilities before the draw.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2011, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is some kind of writing. The commonality that I find for the most part is that their is always someone who is going through or coming out of some type of affliction. & then this grandiose spiritual revelation is revealed.

I can see how the explanations fit the boxes. But that takes an awful lot of research. & one would have to have the books at one's disposal to at least mark the trends as they happen.

Also one would have to assess where he/she is in terms of the explanations concerning the #s. That is how one could carve out numeric possibilities before the draw.

Yup, that's about what I got out of it. Lots of info with lots of examination...lol

This seems to be more of a personal experience that can't be taught. One must engulf themselves into it on some deeper level of understanding to get what's going on. She makes it look easy though....

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2011, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Yup, that's about what I got out of it. Lots of info with lots of examination...lol

This seems to be more of a personal experience that can't be taught. One must engulf themselves into it on some deeper level of understanding to get what's going on. She makes it look easy though....

You can take any event, problem, circumstance that is going on with you, within you or concerning the people around you & look it up in any of the religious books. You will always find #associations. & sooner more than later the #s will start appearing. Not only in lottery draws, but in your comings & goings. 

martingorgeous's avatar - azural
                Johannesburg
                South Africa
                Member #113589
                July 12, 2011
                48 Posts
                Posted: July 12, 2011, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I just skimmed through a free 400 page E-Book about some lady who broke the code by many circumstances that led her to some kind of Bible codes and inspirations. Those inspirations led her even further to a religious bookstore whereupon finding another book describing other mysteries of the code.

I read the first few pages but it became more and more confusing. Then somewhere down the line there were seemingly endless pages of numbers and their meanings with no real explanations on how to use them.

I have no clue on what to make of this book, but maybe someone here has the patience and time to go through all this. Hopefully If they do understand it, they'd like to share it with the rest of us...lol

You'll need Adobe Acrobat reader for a PDF.

http://www.thelotterycode.net/downloadlink.php

ApproveJoker17, thank you so much for bringing this book to my/our attention.

Have you ever thought of asking the author of "The Lottery Code" to explain it to us in our forum?

It would be an interesting interview. After all, she is either a mathematical genius, who has seen

numerical patterns in choas, or a mystic, or both.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: July 12, 2011, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

ApproveJoker17, thank you so much for bringing this book to my/our attention.

Have you ever thought of asking the author of "The Lottery Code" to explain it to us in our forum?

It would be an interesting interview. After all, she is either a mathematical genius, who has seen

numerical patterns in choas, or a mystic, or both.

No I haven't, but may try to see If I can find a way to contact her. Thanx...

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                    New York
                    United States
                    Member #83026
                    November 27, 2009
                    2132 Posts
                    Posted: July 13, 2011, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Be careful about this book and it's claims.

2 Cointhians 11:13 & 14

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
                    And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

jana2002's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
                      Member #629
                      August 27, 2002
                      958 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Be careful about this book and it's claims.

2 Cointhians 11:13 & 14

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
                      And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE 1314 BX FELL IN GA MID PICK 4, THANK YOU FOR POSTING.

columbus, GA
                        United States
                        Member #67676
                        December 2, 2008
                        2870 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2011, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

You can take any event, problem, circumstance that is going on with you, within you or concerning the people around you & look it up in any of the religious books. You will always find #associations. & sooner more than later the #s will start appearing. Not only in lottery draws, but in your comings & goings. 

HI Laverne!!!See Ya!

I find what you said to be really true as far as i am concerned, numbers are a little bit more than numbers. A situation going on, look it up and the no and the hits are not far of. Your state of mind and affairs, We know that people born on a certain month or part of a month tend to have the same personality traits ect.. and as you Laverne have shown us here, that they travel in packs you see one and soon you will see the others. I think nos have behavior, that adapt themselves to all circumstances even world events! Certain nos seem to fall for example the the no of causualties, the plane no all of that. They are in a league of their own. 

DGSun Smiley

I Agree!

columbus, GA
                          United States
                          Member #67676
                          December 2, 2008
                          2870 Posts
                          Posted: July 24, 2011, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

I just skimmed through a free 400 page E-Book about some lady who broke the code by many circumstances that led her to some kind of Bible codes and inspirations. Those inspirations led her even further to a religious bookstore whereupon finding another book describing other mysteries of the code.

I read the first few pages but it became more and more confusing. Then somewhere down the line there were seemingly endless pages of numbers and their meanings with no real explanations on how to use them.

I have no clue on what to make of this book, but maybe someone here has the patience and time to go through all this. Hopefully If they do understand it, they'd like to share it with the rest of us...lol

You'll need Adobe Acrobat reader for a PDF.

http://www.thelotterycode.net/downloadlink.php

Hey Joker17,

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for always, taking time out to try new systems and posting your results here,  AND most of all sharing your knowledge with us.I know that it is alot of work, and can be time consuming. You are one of the people that i really admire here on lottery post, there are so many to name.....Because if we did not have people like you, Laverne, Danyo, Grace, WinD, ect.....Lotterypost would not be as good. So just saying thanks for the hard work that you all do.And keep doing what you do.Big Smile

DG

columbus, GA
                            United States
                            Member #67676
                            December 2, 2008
                            2870 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2011, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

see always taking the initiative!!!Thumbs Up

Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #71646
                              March 1, 2009
                              204 Posts
                              Posted: July 28, 2011, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Wow.  I have studied the bible for about 7 years now (and still studying), I am familiar with the bible code, I'm also familiar with Strong's Concordance numbers for the Hebrew and Greek words.

I skimmed thru the book and it's overwhelming.  How on earth do I even begin to try to apply this to my state's Cash 5 game or any other game for that matter.

Has anyone tried this out yet for themselves?

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."