Welcome Guest
You last visited May 27, 2017, 3:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Lottery Code E-Book (Free)

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Boney526.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
martingorgeous's avatar - azural
Johannesburg
South Africa
Member #113589
July 12, 2011
48 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2011, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Wow.  I have studied the bible for about 7 years now (and still studying), I am familiar with the bible code, I'm also familiar with Strong's Concordance numbers for the Hebrew and Greek words.

I skimmed thru the book and it's overwhelming.  How on earth do I even begin to try to apply this to my state's Cash 5 game or any other game for that matter.

Has anyone tried this out yet for themselves?

Hi Dawn32. I've read The Lottery Code, and I agree the code appears overwhelming. But the messages at the bottom of each page are really clear and simple.

Several of the messages "spoke" to me personally.  And those codes which are, in fact, Strong's Concordance numbers are the numbers I will play in the lottery.

I will also play certain winning numbers that appeared in the code between late 1994 to September 1995. A couple of those dates are significant to me, i.e. one of them is my Mom's birthday. So I'll play them.

I think every person who reads the book will have atleast a favorite message or a special date and that is the one they should stick with. Then they should continue to play those special numbers, no matter what happens.

For me, these numbers are lucky now, and nothing can stop me from winning the lottery as long as I play them. I know it, I believe it. I've already seen it. Blue Angel

Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #71646
    March 1, 2009
    204 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!  I saw there were over 200 messages the author wrote down and I will have to read thru them all.  Any advice on where to start?

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6325 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2011, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info Joker.....Thumbs Up

Johannesburg
        South Africa
        Member #113589
        July 12, 2011
        48 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2011, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi Dawn32. There are 302 messages.

I'd suggest you read them when you have some quiet time. Begin with No. 1 and just persevere over a few days or weeks until you reach No. 302.

The messages are astonishing. Most of them add up to 7958, the total of the code. It's like the author picked up 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6, or 7 pieces of this jigsaw puzzle every day and each time those pieces added up to 7958. Mathematically quite improbable, I would Embarassed think.

And you don't have to thank me. It's my pleasure.

Wink We have to thank Joker17 for finding us The Lottery Code.

Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #71646
          March 1, 2009
          204 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2011, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Hi Dawn32. There are 302 messages.

I'd suggest you read them when you have some quiet time. Begin with No. 1 and just persevere over a few days or weeks until you reach No. 302.

The messages are astonishing. Most of them add up to 7958, the total of the code. It's like the author picked up 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6, or 7 pieces of this jigsaw puzzle every day and each time those pieces added up to 7958. Mathematically quite improbable, I would Embarassed think.

And you don't have to thank me. It's my pleasure.

Wink We have to thank Joker17 for finding us The Lottery Code.

Amen to that Martingorgeous.  And thank u Joker17!

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."

lakerben's avatar - Trek Galaxy2.gif
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11404 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2011, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

The priest at my church yesterday refered to Matthew doing everything in groups of 3.  Interesting! 

I Agree!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              Chicago
              United States
              Member #70678
              February 8, 2009
              889 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2011, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

In the divine messages she doesn't say how she came up with the numbers. I gave up on trying to scroll to the next set of numbers. This is more like Bible lessons disguised as a lottery code. Ok do NOT give my guides any ideas.

Just get me thru this so called life......

Johannesburg
                South Africa
                Member #113589
                July 12, 2011
                48 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2011, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

In the divine messages she doesn't say how she came up with the numbers. I gave up on trying to scroll to the next set of numbers. This is more like Bible lessons disguised as a lottery code. Ok do NOT give my guides any ideas.

Hi ca-dreamin! The numbers that make up the lottery code come directly from the British National Lottery winning numbers from November 19, 1994 to September 23, 1995. The author has a photocopied list of these numbers from Camelot plc, the company that runs the lottery in the UK. What is amazing is that all the message codes added up to the same number (i.e. 7958, the total of these 45 weeks of numbers), and that it was also the registration number of her Dad's car when she was a little girl!

The 100s and 100s of coincidences are mind-blowing!

She discovered the hidden code in 1995, and cracked the lottery code ONLY when she discovered her codebook, "Thayer's" coded with "Strong's" Concordance Numbers. She said it is impossible to crack a code without a codebook.

I'm really sorry you have given up trying to scroll the next set of numbers because I have discovered

the hidden message within the lottery numbers. Wink Maybe you'll come back to The Lottery Code later on.

Whatever you choose, I hope you win the lottery one day! As for me I'm sticking with this book.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                  Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2011, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Hi ca-dreamin! The numbers that make up the lottery code come directly from the British National Lottery winning numbers from November 19, 1994 to September 23, 1995. The author has a photocopied list of these numbers from Camelot plc, the company that runs the lottery in the UK. What is amazing is that all the message codes added up to the same number (i.e. 7958, the total of these 45 weeks of numbers), and that it was also the registration number of her Dad's car when she was a little girl!

The 100s and 100s of coincidences are mind-blowing!

She discovered the hidden code in 1995, and cracked the lottery code ONLY when she discovered her codebook, "Thayer's" coded with "Strong's" Concordance Numbers. She said it is impossible to crack a code without a codebook.

I'm really sorry you have given up trying to scroll the next set of numbers because I have discovered

the hidden message within the lottery numbers. Wink Maybe you'll come back to The Lottery Code later on.

Whatever you choose, I hope you win the lottery one day! As for me I'm sticking with this book.

Ok I may need to take another look at this but just curious...is this code supposed to work for all lotteries? Just a little too much religion for me in her messages.  Oh and thanks for explaining this.

Just get me thru this so called life......

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4301 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2011, 1:31 am - IP Logged

I am starting to see what jimmy has been saying all along.  The first one to hit a JP please post

it here.

RL

Johannesburg
                      South Africa
                      Member #113589
                      July 12, 2011
                      48 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2011, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Ok I may need to take another look at this but just curious...is this code supposed to work for all lotteries? Just a little too much religion for me in her messages.  Oh and thanks for explaining this.

Hi ca-dreamin*. I have no idea if this lottery code works for all lotteries. But I realize that the author of The Lottery Code has great experience of life, wisdom and truth. She also has the ability to point out another way of looking at things and gives us another point of view which is refreshing. Wink Most important, she saw the winning lottery numbers BEFORE they came out and proves it (See illustration in her Introduction). Smile

Best of luck!

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11404 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2011, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi ca-dreamin*. I have no idea if this lottery code works for all lotteries. But I realize that the author of The Lottery Code has great experience of life, wisdom and truth. She also has the ability to point out another way of looking at things and gives us another point of view which is refreshing. Wink Most important, she saw the winning lottery numbers BEFORE they came out and proves it (See illustration in her Introduction). Smile

Best of luck!

Numbers (math) cover every aspect of life.  From Fractals to electronics , to religon. 

US Flag

lottohardworker's avatar - shapes quad_feather.jpg
                          Spain
                          Spain
                          Member #113227
                          July 5, 2011
                          61 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2011, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Jesus Christ was preaching the poverty.

I hallucinate of that someone thinks that in the supposed word of Jesus Christ the response is to to prosper!.

It belongs to madmen! .I think  that Jesus Christ does not want lotteries.

As prominent figures of this"lottery post", they can sign his post  of lotteries with links to religious topics.

Bible and money are incompatible topics.

It is not possible to be a Christian and preach poverty and want to gain lotteries (unless it is to distribute the money between the poor)..

Regards and pardon if I offend someone...

Luck exists but when it comes, you have to be being employed at it

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11404 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2011, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Jesus Christ was preaching the poverty.

I hallucinate of that someone thinks that in the supposed word of Jesus Christ the response is to to prosper!.

It belongs to madmen! .I think  that Jesus Christ does not want lotteries.

As prominent figures of this"lottery post", they can sign his post  of lotteries with links to religious topics.

Bible and money are incompatible topics.

It is not possible to be a Christian and preach poverty and want to gain lotteries (unless it is to distribute the money between the poor)..

Regards and pardon if I offend someone...

I used to work for a man that won thousands of dollars in Las Vegas.  He was a big gambler who was always walking around with a lot of money.  He once told me that he didn't attend church on a regular basis, but let his actions show what kind of person he was.  He was a construction contractor who built homes for the homeless people ,and was always giving away money to those who needed it.  Enough said.

US Flag

lottohardworker's avatar - shapes quad_feather.jpg
                              Spain
                              Spain
                              Member #113227
                              July 5, 2011
                              61 Posts
                              Posted: August 15, 2011, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I used to work for a man that won thousands of dollars in Las Vegas.  He was a big gambler who was always walking around with a lot of money.  He once told me that he didn't attend church on a regular basis, but let his actions show what kind of person he was.  He was a construction contractor who built homes for the homeless people ,and was always giving away money to those who needed it.  Enough said.

US Flag

Lakerben, the case that your you say is a punctual case.

It is not normal that the people who plays and wins to the lottery construct housings for poor people.

Often there are poor people who asks for money in the doors of the churches, and the devout persons who are going to pray give them not even a cent when they enter.

Regards

Luck exists but when it comes, you have to be being employed at it