Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Lottery Code E-Book (Free)

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Boney526.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11116 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2011, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Lakerben, the case that your you say is a punctual case.

It is not normal that the people who plays and wins to the lottery construct housings for poor people.

Often there are poor people who asks for money in the doors of the churches, and the devout persons who are going to pray give them not even a cent when they enter.

Regards

Where I come from it is normal to help people in this manner.  Its an extension of what they have learned from the church and their upbringing.  If I ever win the Powerball or Megamillions, I will go downtown and give money to the poor and homeless. 

US Flag

sandman321's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
    Orlando, Fla.
    United States
    Member #112452
    June 19, 2011
    4 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2011, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Greetings Everyone. The 146 just showed up in Wed. nights Florida Lotto. 01 08 15 44 46 47.

Sandman321   Here to Play, Here to Win!Cool

martingorgeous's avatar - azural
      Johannesburg
      South Africa
      Member #113589
      July 12, 2011
      48 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2011, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Jesus Christ was preaching the poverty.

I hallucinate of that someone thinks that in the supposed word of Jesus Christ the response is to to prosper!.

It belongs to madmen! .I think  that Jesus Christ does not want lotteries.

As prominent figures of this"lottery post", they can sign his post  of lotteries with links to religious topics.

Bible and money are incompatible topics.

It is not possible to be a Christian and preach poverty and want to gain lotteries (unless it is to distribute the money between the poor)..

Regards and pardon if I offend someone...

Hello lottohardworker!

Those who are offended by The Lottery Code, are those who haven't read it. It is pure and beautiful.

This lady managed to discover patterns in the British Lottery and saw the winning numbers for July 15, 1995 months before they came out. These numbers descended every week like a ladder or stairway from April 15, 1995 which she showed clearly in her Introduction. Later she saw 300+ hidden messages within the lottery numbers.

Rather than cash in, she wrote and published a 400 page ebook for FREE which Joker17 told us about.

Think good and it will be good! Blessings and their opposite are in our hands! Blue Angel

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2011, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Lakerben, the case that your you say is a punctual case.

It is not normal that the people who plays and wins to the lottery construct housings for poor people.

Often there are poor people who asks for money in the doors of the churches, and the devout persons who are going to pray give them not even a cent when they enter.

Regards

"Often there are poor people who asks for money in the doors of the churches, and the devout persons who are going to pray give them not even a cent..."

And often those "poor people" are crooks who make a very good living off of the devout people.

We enjoy helping those who can't work but not those who won't work.

We are guided to feed HIS sheep but we are also told that those who will not work will not eat.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

happygirl665's avatar - hi
          Spotsylvania, Virginia
          United States
          Member #113688
          July 14, 2011
          24339 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2011, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Good for you and only if others felt the way you did the world would be a much better world.

Who say's I'm broke? Are you kidding me, I am just waiting on my millions!Dance

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2011, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Good for you and only if others felt the way you did the world would be a much better world.

Well thank you, lil darlin!

I bet you're a country girl.

--Edmund Burke

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #99032
              October 18, 2010
              1439 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Well thank you, lil darlin!

I bet you're a country girl.

Well I'm a former liberal teenager from Jersey - and I totally agree.

I worked in a soup kitchen for a few months it was so painfully obvious who was there because they were having a rough patch and who would just stay there forever - like it was there home and they were entitled to the food.

Sometimes I just wanna give food to the people who are disabled - and others who at least go and work all day and just don't make enough - and tell all the lazy bums to get out.

But I'm not in charge.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Well I'm a former liberal teenager from Jersey - and I totally agree.

I worked in a soup kitchen for a few months it was so painfully obvious who was there because they were having a rough patch and who would just stay there forever - like it was there home and they were entitled to the food.

Sometimes I just wanna give food to the people who are disabled - and others who at least go and work all day and just don't make enough - and tell all the lazy bums to get out.

But I'm not in charge.

Whoa, you're smarter than me Boney, catching on to the liberal brainwashing by our educators and the mainstream news media younger than I did.

Reminds me of an old Winston Churchill quote:

"He who isn't liberal by the age of 20 has no heart and he who isn't conservative by the age of 40 has no brain."

Truer words were never spoken.

--Edmund Burke

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #99032
                  October 18, 2010
                  1439 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2011, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Whoa, you're smarter than me Boney, catching on to the liberal brainwashing by our educators and the mainstream news media younger than I did.

Reminds me of an old Winston Churchill quote:

"He who isn't liberal by the age of 20 has no heart and he who isn't conservative by the age of 40 has no brain."

Truer words were never spoken.

Luckily I had a teacher who actually encouraged me to learn on my own my senior year of high school - as I was getting into Libertarianism.  Partly because I was mad at Obama - who was supposed to ramp down our military escapades, but ended up just making them bigger, and secretly and unconstiutionally involving us in wars that most Americans no little to nothing about.  I didn't agree with him on much - but everything I did agree with him on, he just backed away from, and let the mainstream (Rs and Ds) take over.

I'm more accurately described as a Libertarian (lol NJLP is my avatar) - although I generally am more conservative leaning now, especially after working under Federal Regulations that were just ludicrus and just made it HARDER to help people who needed it, and easier for people who don't need help to get a check.

Alas - the media is so liberal I want to hit my head against my TV every time I hear someone my age shreak "YOU WATCH FOXXXX??????"

Well of course I do - I watch Fox Business when I want to watch a show more in line with my views (Freedom Watch and Stossel) instead of watching some ***hole pretend he's not bias towards the left-wing.  I'd rather the anchor I watch on TV straight up explain their views than dance around pretending they've got no bias.

But I'm brown too, so quit pretending to be a racist ass Wink  Not all of us are here to mooch off of the checks Uncle Sam so willingly gives away while munching on curry.

I prefer a nice juicy steak.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2011, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Luckily I had a teacher who actually encouraged me to learn on my own my senior year of high school - as I was getting into Libertarianism.  Partly because I was mad at Obama - who was supposed to ramp down our military escapades, but ended up just making them bigger, and secretly and unconstiutionally involving us in wars that most Americans no little to nothing about.  I didn't agree with him on much - but everything I did agree with him on, he just backed away from, and let the mainstream (Rs and Ds) take over.

I'm more accurately described as a Libertarian (lol NJLP is my avatar) - although I generally am more conservative leaning now, especially after working under Federal Regulations that were just ludicrus and just made it HARDER to help people who needed it, and easier for people who don't need help to get a check.

Alas - the media is so liberal I want to hit my head against my TV every time I hear someone my age shreak "YOU WATCH FOXXXX??????"

Well of course I do - I watch Fox Business when I want to watch a show more in line with my views (Freedom Watch and Stossel) instead of watching some ***hole pretend he's not bias towards the left-wing.  I'd rather the anchor I watch on TV straight up explain their views than dance around pretending they've got no bias.

But I'm brown too, so quit pretending to be a racist ass Wink  Not all of us are here to mooch off of the checks Uncle Sam so willingly gives away while munching on curry.

I prefer a nice juicy steak.

I don't have any problem whatsoever with your color Boney, (or anybody's), but if I pay you to drive me somewhere in a cab and then for the rest of the day my clothes smell like your sweat and whatever curry flavored dish you have in your cab - that I have a problem with.Puke

And that doesn't have anything at all to do with racism.

It's about hygiene and simple courtesy.

I like steak too, Ruth's Chris' New York Strip.

It's a long drive to Knoxville for it but it's worth it.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2011, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I don't have any problem whatsoever with your color Boney, (or anybody's), but if I pay you to drive me somewhere in a cab and then for the rest of the day my clothes smell like your sweat and whatever curry flavored dish you have in your cab - that I have a problem with.Puke

Not all cab drivers are Indians who eat curry for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #99032
                        October 18, 2010
                        1439 Posts
                        Posted: August 26, 2011, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Nah I gotcha.

It pains me to see the instances where the stereotypes are sooooo true.