Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Worst system Ever

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lotterologist.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19825 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

I'm looking for a Pick 3 system that someone has created or know of that is extremely horrible at producing next draw hits. Please share it.

There is no end to systems that members have come up with that continue to win nothing but how do you decide which one is better at losing when they all have never won anything?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2011, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

There is no end to systems that members have come up with that continue to win nothing but how do you decide which one is better at losing when they all have never won anything?

Can you please share one or more of them?

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2011, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

To say that they've never won anything is a bold statement to make. P-3 systems have come and gone. Most work to an extent then go dry, then come back. I've seen others post systems, including me, who have produced winners. Some do better than others. Danyo's number "9" focused system works on a consistent basis. They just need to be fine tuned and know when to play and when to not play.

You'd be correct If you said no system works all the time, but to say NONE produced any winners is false.

So far, in my 30 day test, two days now, I'm ahead in my paper money test by $177.00 bucks playing in an imaginary online betting store. I'll have to determine at the end of the 30 day test, whether it's worth anything or was just pure luck If I come out ahead, and whether to continue using real money. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233988/2132437

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

The systems I have will work for eliminating. While some states it works good, for many other ones it does not work at all so you can try them and see. While aiming for hits is something I keep in mind when working on new system, I often use it to eliminate numbers instead since they have a very low hit rate.

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2011, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

The systems I have will work for eliminating. While some states it works good, for many other ones it does not work at all so you can try them and see. While aiming for hits is something I keep in mind when working on new system, I often use it to eliminate numbers instead since they have a very low hit rate.

Thanks diamondpalace. I'm a big fan of ur excel sheets. Will test them out...

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

In jokers defense and for all members to get along.  Jokers 7 day system and others are very good.  I've noticed some fickle posters and ones that don't want to share systems, but produce something better than Joker and then you have a point.  If not, be cool and contribute.

Lurking

Thanx, but the 7 days system had too many numbers. But for anyone who'd like to try it, Puarths was nice enough to create a program that does all the work for you. That was when I was Pacattack05 years ago.....lol I just tested it for fun using Florida from July 9 mid- 750 and had 3 straight hits in about 5 days I believe...But again, way too many numbers.

Just click on the image on the bottom and it'll ask you If you want to open it or save it.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/138056/644396

United States
              Member #69169
              January 5, 2009
              2122 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2011, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanx, but the 7 days system had too many numbers. But for anyone who'd like to try it, Puarths was nice enough to create a program that does all the work for you. That was when I was Pacattack05 years ago.....lol I just tested it for fun using Florida from July 9 mid- 750 and had 3 straight hits in about 5 days I believe...But again, way too many numbers.

Just click on the image on the bottom and it'll ask you If you want to open it or save it.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/138056/644396

I remember this...thanks joker17

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11119 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2011, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

My last answer to this positive discussion is :if you can do better produce something that works.  Lets have a Lp challenge in which the masterminds and excel experts work together to make great programs.  Alas, they may still not hit every time but thats why they call it gambling.  In the meantime find something that works and stick with it.  There are many great systems out there:  Lottolaughs has many systems. get it straight , 90 degrees   right pair are  excellent ,24k ,donuts by Diamondpalace is excellent.  Kola wrote some great programs.   WinD has some great ideas, Paruths and Jade have created amazing programs.  Joker has to with his many ideas.  The 7 day rule is working in NM and I keep it in mind when I get ready to select #'s. The power of positive thinking helps.  Negative comments only get people upset and accomplish nothing.  This forum has many people who are out to help each other and it should stay that way.  I've seen other threads where it becomes a running arguement and nothing is accomplished.  I've also seen threads where people show their programs and refuse to share them.  So, I think its great to have these before mentioned people on this board.  Peace.

Party

United States
                  Member #69169
                  January 5, 2009
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2011, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I am familiar with all the names you put out. They all are good at what they do.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10348 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2011, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

I need something to give me more than 1 number.

Along with that goes deep pockets.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

FL
                      United States
                      Member #93841
                      July 8, 2010
                      576 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2011, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

I tried something like this a while back....it didn't work out so well.

I still had to many combinations.

I now believe it's best to come up with a gameplan and follow it, I really think this is the way to go.

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
                        clinton, ohio
                        United States
                        Member #94566
                        July 22, 2010
                        1920 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2011, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

For this particular task, I would highly recommend joker.

A little harsh..I like reading his systems he posts...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19825 Posts
                          Posted: July 14, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Can you please share one or more of them?

Do you really expect anyone to designate any system as the "worst system ever"?   Some posters might take such a designation personal. Argue

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10348 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2011, 2:44 am - IP Logged

Do you really expect anyone to designate any system as the "worst system ever"?   Some posters might take such a designation personal. Argue

True, but exposing some commercial ones might save someone a few bucks.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
                              Lotto City, Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #36256
                              March 30, 2006
                              1472 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2011, 5:45 am - IP Logged

I never claimed I was good at predicting, and don't see you doing any better.

I'd rather be bad at predicting numbers, than being a brainwashed loser like you. ANY DAY OF THE WEEK !

He was only joking. Being that you are the "joker" you should know that! Jester

Everyone who reads your posts knows that you are as knowledgable as anyone about predicting and lottery systems.

I find your ideas to be informative, creative, and entertaining.

I always enjoy reading your posts.

Good Luck! Thumbs Up

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."----Niels Bohr