Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New pick 3 straight system

Topic closed. 354 replies. Last post 5 years ago by webexpress.

Page 5 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
rainbow lake
Canada
Member #25177
November 2, 2005
10764 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Yes i will give more details in 10 days...i want to see how it goes in the USA, cause it works here in Quebec. But you will see, it's so simple. Sometimes the simple things in life are the best things in life ! lol

so by simple back testing, how long has it worked in Quebec?

1 month, 3 months years, or goes missing and comes back again in so many skips,

back testing is the simplest way to test without spending a nickel.

then finding the avearge number of draws that need to miss before system works again.

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

dover delaware
    United States
    Member #4466
    April 26, 2004
    1193 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:13 am - IP Logged

hmmm you did nothing for delaware  hmmmm  lesonook

Canada
      Member #51583
      April 15, 2007
      188 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Hi folks,

I just came up with a simple pick 3 straight system, it is so simple, but i cannot reveal how it's done...i'm still testing. If you want to try it, all i need is your state's last draw and i will give you around 12 numbers to play for at 10 days. I was just testing for my province in Quebec (Canada), and i had 2-3 straight hits in roughly 17 days.

So let's go ...hit me up with your last draw !

I have another system for pick 4...it's a 3 in 1 system, but mostly for boxed bets, it's a bit complicated though. The numbers normally come out here in Quebec within 9 days. I will post this one soon, for you  to try it out !

Canada
        Member #51583
        April 15, 2007
        188 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:21 am - IP Logged

so by simple back testing, how long has it worked in Quebec?

1 month, 3 months years, or goes missing and comes back again in so many skips,

back testing is the simplest way to test without spending a nickel.

then finding the avearge number of draws that need to miss before system works again.

I always back test my systems, i went back one year and it seems to work, but don't expect all systems to work 100% of the time, even Steve  THE  Player cannot guarantee it (lol)....i came out with this system yesterday by the way...

Canada
          Member #51583
          April 15, 2007
          188 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:27 am - IP Logged

delaware  804  is very very hard  lesonook

Here buddy enjoy, play for 10 days !

803   703   603

802   702   693

894   794   683

893   792   684

management's avatar - 66f4nm
            CT
            United States
            Member #102318
            December 18, 2010
            41 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:28 am - IP Logged

If you're witholding the details of your system because your planing to charge people for it, you should announce that now.

Canada
              Member #51583
              April 15, 2007
              188 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:31 am - IP Logged

If you're witholding the details of your system because your planing to charge people for it, you should announce that now.

I don't need nobody's money, as i'm well off ! i just like to make some people happy. If you read my old posts i never asked for anything and never sold anything come on !!! Gos has already blessed me my friend !

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                Nebraska
                United States
                Member #72306
                March 15, 2009
                289 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:37 am - IP Logged

hi usechen , what numbers would you have for Nebraska please ? thankyou

management's avatar - 66f4nm
                  CT
                  United States
                  Member #102318
                  December 18, 2010
                  41 Posts

I don't need nobody's money, as i'm well off ! i just like to make some people happy. If you read my old posts i never asked for anything and never sold anything come on !!! Gos has already blessed me my friend !

awsome! keep up the good work!Sun Smiley

queens
                    United States
                    Member #109970
                    April 23, 2011
                    30 Posts

NEW YORK    MID  597    EVE   142

Canada
                      Member #51583
                      April 15, 2007
                      188 Posts
                      Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:51 am - IP Logged

I got this message trying to post more numbers to you guys....what does it mean ?

Operation Stopped

Lottery Post has detected that you may be attempting to post about a Web site that is currently listed on Lottery Post's risky and dangerous banned web sites list.

Lottery Post bans the mention of certain web sites as a public service.  When complaints about a site reach a certain level, Lottery Post conducts its own investigation of the site to determine if it warrants inclusion on our banned list.  We do not take this lightly, and sites are added to the banned list only as a last resort.

As with any web site on the Internet, you must rely on your own judgment and common sense to guide you.  There are some people who will tell you that a certain site is fine, but we have seen too many cases of "it can't happen to me" come back to bite those who choose to listen to the wrong advice and ignore the warnings.

If you are concerned that someone continues to pressure you with positive information about a site on our banned list, we urge you to discreetly use our Contact page, and we will investigate while keeping your information and identity confidential.  It is possible that you are being prodded by someone with an interest in the banned site, under false pretense.

Take note that we consider an attempt to circumvent our word filters to be as much of a violation as directly posting the name of the site.  So if you advise another member to "Go to Google and type _____" or "Type the number that is 2 + 3, followed by the name of a coin that is the same as two nickels", then you obviously know that what you are doing is against the site rules, and we will immediately disable your membership at Lottery Post.

Further, we have learned that some of the people trying to push banned sites claim that Lottery Post doesn't "like" the banned web site because they won't give Lottery Post a financial deal.  That is completely wrong.  At one time or another, Lottery Post has been approached by all of the sites on our banned list with financial deals, but Lottery Post has rejected them every time.  Our stand against sites on our banned list has to do with our rejection of bad/sneaky business practices, and has nothing to do with money.

If you decide to do business with a banned web site despite the many warnings from Lottery Post and other members, that is your right.  It is not smart, especially with the alternatives that exist, but it is your right.  However, you need to understand that you are breaking Lottery Post's Rules if you attempt to use Lottery Post forums, blogs, private message system, or other Lottery Post facility to influence another member to do business with a banned web site.

Canada
                        Member #51583
                        April 15, 2007
                        188 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2011, 1:01 am - IP Logged

I got this message trying to post more numbers to you guys....what does it mean ?

Operation Stopped

Lottery Post has detected that you may be attempting to post about a Web site that is currently listed on Lottery Post's risky and dangerous banned web sites list.

Lottery Post bans the mention of certain web sites as a public service.  When complaints about a site reach a certain level, Lottery Post conducts its own investigation of the site to determine if it warrants inclusion on our banned list.  We do not take this lightly, and sites are added to the banned list only as a last resort.

As with any web site on the Internet, you must rely on your own judgment and common sense to guide you.  There are some people who will tell you that a certain site is fine, but we have seen too many cases of "it can't happen to me" come back to bite those who choose to listen to the wrong advice and ignore the warnings.

If you are concerned that someone continues to pressure you with positive information about a site on our banned list, we urge you to discreetly use our Contact page, and we will investigate while keeping your information and identity confidential.  It is possible that you are being prodded by someone with an interest in the banned site, under false pretense.

Take note that we consider an attempt to circumvent our word filters to be as much of a violation as directly posting the name of the site.  So if you advise another member to "Go to Google and type _____" or "Type the number that is 2 + 3, followed by the name of a coin that is the same as two nickels", then you obviously know that what you are doing is against the site rules, and we will immediately disable your membership at Lottery Post.

Further, we have learned that some of the people trying to push banned sites claim that Lottery Post doesn't "like" the banned web site because they won't give Lottery Post a financial deal.  That is completely wrong.  At one time or another, Lottery Post has been approached by all of the sites on our banned list with financial deals, but Lottery Post has rejected them every time.  Our stand against sites on our banned list has to do with our rejection of bad/sneaky business practices, and has nothing to do with money.

If you decide to do business with a banned web site despite the many warnings from Lottery Post and other members, that is your right.  It is not smart, especially with the alternatives that exist, but it is your right.  However, you need to understand that you are breaking Lottery Post's Rules if you attempt to use Lottery Post forums, blogs, private message system, or other Lottery Post facility to influence another member to do business with a banned web site.

Well i guess nobody knows !!! i will then stop posting numbers, i was just trying to help !

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5896 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2011, 6:29 am - IP Logged

Well i guess nobody knows !!! i will then stop posting numbers, i was just trying to help !

Your best bet is to contact the Chief Bottlewasher, who owns this site. My guess would be, you were attempting to post a link to your web site, which is verbotten!!!

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                            rainbow lake
                            Canada
                            Member #25177
                            November 2, 2005
                            10764 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2011, 6:56 am - IP Logged

Here buddy enjoy, play for 10 days !

803   703   603

802   702   693

894   794   683

893   792   684