Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New pick 3 straight system

Topic closed. 354 replies. Last post 5 years ago by webexpress.

Page 6 of 24
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #51583
April 15, 2007
188 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Your best bet is to contact the Chief Bottlewasher, who owns this site. My guess would be, you were attempting to post a link to your web site, which is verbotten!!!

My friend, i was not attempting to post no links on this site, why would i do that ? i have no sites and i'm not selling anything, i don't ask nothing in return, i just wanted to help you guys, cause i see alot of you come up with systems, some work, some don't ! C'mon !!! i just so happened yesterday to come up with a simple system, even myself was a bit amazed . If it works in your state than fine, if not, it didn't cost you nothing from me to try it.

Like i said i have another system for pick 4, this one i will post it you can try, i will not post numbers, so much for trying to help !!!

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    Tn
    United States
    Member #54963
    September 4, 2007
    1164 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

My friend, i was not attempting to post no links on this site, why would i do that ? i have no sites and i'm not selling anything, i don't ask nothing in return, i just wanted to help you guys, cause i see alot of you come up with systems, some work, some don't ! C'mon !!! i just so happened yesterday to come up with a simple system, even myself was a bit amazed . If it works in your state than fine, if not, it didn't cost you nothing from me to try it.

Like i said i have another system for pick 4, this one i will post it you can try, i will not post numbers, so much for trying to help !!!

Maybe there was some miss-understanding with what u were trying to post. Todd does an outstanding job here trying to keep unwanted things off here and im sure there are mistakes so maybe ask him since hes the man! And if it was something NOT allowed on Lottery Post then maybe he can explain that to you and why. But either way I dont see them stopping from post numbers that you come up with on your own! Good Luck.........

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
      NC
      United States
      Member #11741
      February 23, 2005
      1233 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2011, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Well i guess nobody knows !!! i will then stop posting numbers, i was just trying to help !

Sorry you feel this way Usechen. You have to understand that you posted this well after midnight and most ppl are asleep or at work and have not had the chance to look at your message.  Todd (Chief Bottlewasher) the owner of LP site will be able to help you with your question. I see you have not been a poster for long but you may have been on here for years just reading the msgs.   LP is mainly for sharing ideas and solutions and in alot of instances making friends.  If you want to share your system, trust me there are a lot of ppl on here that can help you tweak it b/c every lottery is different and if you don't want to share it, that's fine too, but you should not let ppls non responses get to you.

We do appreciate your willingness to share your numbers. Thx

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

PATTYH's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
        KNOXVILLE,TN.
        United States
        Member #98065
        September 30, 2010
        209 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2011, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

hello usechen, tn eve was 836 . tn picks make me craaazzyy. thank you and good luck. patty

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1164 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2011, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Waiting on the Pick 4 to try usechen! I hit tn midday boxed from the 180 workup from monday! woohoo!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

mglsr's avatar - candle
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #2369
            September 23, 2003
            3072 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2011, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Play these numbers or just check to see if they come out within 10 days or so.

970   189   070

989   188   078

978   170   060

969   178   088

Tn Mid 187 box wtg

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
              nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #103452
              January 2, 2011
              4344 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2011, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Play these or just check to see if the system works within 10 days.

408   308   299

407   307   208

499   399   289

497   398   207

Wonderful wonderful jobParty usechen Sun Smiley307  NY str888

Canada
                Member #51583
                April 15, 2007
                188 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2011, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Tn Mid 187 box wtg

Great !!! and the 10 days are not even over yet, i might change some stuff in the system causemy goal is straight !

Canada
                  Member #51583
                  April 15, 2007
                  188 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2011, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Wonderful wonderful jobParty usechen Sun Smiley307  NY str888

Excellent !!! i hope you played and if so, how much you won, so people can see my simple system works and that i have nothing to SELL !!! I'm just a good christian guy that God has blessed with good ideas !!!

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
                    New York
                    United States
                    Member #94252
                    July 16, 2010
                    21908 Posts
                    Posted: July 27, 2011, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Excellent !!! i hope you played and if so, how much you won, so people can see my simple system works and that i have nothing to SELL !!! I'm just a good christian guy that God has blessed with good ideas !!!

outstanding job with NY, I hope you continue to post and are your numbers till good for NY?  Thanks and I too believe sharing is a part of winning....

TJ

Sun Smiley

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
                      NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                      United States
                      Member #106371
                      February 17, 2011
                      9702 Posts
                      Posted: July 27, 2011, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

usechen you doing a great job men . dont let any ahole users negativity comments stop you . some people jsut here to do that. just know your work is great and wonderfull. keep it up .Hurray!

United States
                        Member #61537
                        May 26, 2008
                        68 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2011, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Todays Midday 237 and Eve 449.  My state is Penna.    Thanx

shirbird's avatar - oliana
                          spout spring va.
                          United States
                          Member #73235
                          April 9, 2009
                          1296 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2011, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

usechan could you gave the numbers for 059 for va. thank you!!!!

Bahamas
                            Member #114026
                            July 22, 2011
                            108 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2011, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

hi there can you hep me with late illinois the last draw was 587!

Canada
                              Member #51583
                              April 15, 2007
                              188 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2011, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

outstanding job with NY, I hope you continue to post and are your numbers till good for NY?  Thanks and I too believe sharing is a part of winning....

TJ

Yes, you can still have a hit or two within 10 days, you might have another straight there and a box, but only God knows...and as i mentioned before, this is new for me, i was just testing this system. Try up until the 10 days if you can, if not stop my friend !!!

And remember to rate this post, i think only 3 people rated this...yet more people are asking me numbers ! lol

Page 6 of 24