Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you give up something important to win?

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 5 years ago by joshuacloak.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
karinda's avatar - WINGS
New Jersey
United States
Member #108445
March 25, 2011
2855 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2011, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Then you get sick, and find out eating Brussel Sprouts is the Only thing that can save your life...

No worries Sully. Brussel Sprouts have an alias; "baby cabbages". I didn't hear any mention about you giving up "baby cabbages", only "Brussel Sprouts". :)  Now we just need an alias for "Peas". lol

karinda's avatar - WINGS
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #108445
    March 25, 2011
    2855 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

The money I pay for lottery tickets is important to me and is necessary for the necessities of life.  It even more important to me after the drawing when I learn I've won nothing.

"Amen".  Blue Angel I see it exactly the same way. 

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2011, 3:15 am - IP Logged

like winning a huge powerball or pick6 jackpot...i will say the lottery and LP too...i´ll let someone log in every now and then not to chat but just not to let all the blogs ive written get destroy...

i already said it before if I win a powerball jackpot i´ll leave lp and the lottery there is so much i want to do.....i want to study randomness but not the lottery stuff like the weather and its relation with the global stock markets and its relationship with the mythical, study if thelepathy is possible with humans, insects and animals, study if what every living creature thinks is related, want to study dreams, A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OF STUFFS I WANT TO DO...MANY EXPERIMENTS, WILL LIKE TO WORK WITH SCHOOL TEENS HIRE THEM TO WORK FOR ME, LOTS OF PEOPLE HIRE TO WORK FOR ME, maybe the homeless too, MANY THINGS I WILL have to have managers manage the jobs because it will be too much for me, ECT, ECT, so yes i will have to leave LP and the lottery.....my friends will too be working for me...my family possibly too...of course they will work part time...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2011, 3:42 am - IP Logged

like winning a huge powerball or pick6 jackpot...i will say the lottery and LP too...i´ll let someone log in every now and then not to chat but just not to let all the blogs ive written get destroy...

i already said it before if I win a powerball jackpot i´ll leave lp and the lottery there is so much i want to do.....i want to study randomness but not the lottery stuff like the weather and its relation with the global stock markets and its relationship with the mythical, study if thelepathy is possible with humans, insects and animals, study if what every living creature thinks is related, want to study dreams, A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OF STUFFS I WANT TO DO...MANY EXPERIMENTS, WILL LIKE TO WORK WITH SCHOOL TEENS HIRE THEM TO WORK FOR ME, LOTS OF PEOPLE HIRE TO WORK FOR ME, maybe the homeless too, MANY THINGS I WILL have to have managers manage the jobs because it will be too much for me, ECT, ECT, so yes i will have to leave LP and the lottery.....my friends will too be working for me...my family possibly too...of course they will work part time...

there is so many college courses i want to take in college SO MANY BOOKS I WANT TO READ...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2011, 11:40 am - IP Logged

there are some online games i´ll like to create too not for sale but because i enjoy them too not not for me like a hobbie not that i know about video games...what i mean is i´ll like to invent many video games so that they have them as reserves if they decide to use them for online games even though is infinate the number that you can create...A LOTTTT of stuff i´ll like to do....is just me but i rather invent video games/online games than buy me a: $400,000 exotic car...there is a lot of stuff about the cosmos i´ll like to work on or be of assistance...

something you might not know, will like to buy me for collection all the anime/japanese animations in existence, a LOTTT of stuff i´ll like to do....if i had lots i mean lots of billion remember the movie: final fantasy well will like to create movies like that but only about space, alien worlds, make all the library sci fi books those movies like final fantasy or even only japanese animations about space....a LOTTT of stuff i´ll like to do...

the way i see it is there is 100 BILLION BILLLLLLLLION STARS IN OUR GALAXYYYY ALONE for you to limit it to 5 alien movie world...you don know whats out there...

if i had money to dump ill even buy a ramen noodle company...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2011, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

this is perhpas the last thing i am going to say on this thread...will like to create a coconut water company and a mango company....A LOTTTTT OF STUFFSSS.....

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
              Member #32537
              February 12, 2006
              698 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2011, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

nope i would never give up what's important 

the movie, BEDAZZLED

comes to mind

aka the devil grants him wish's  , but the wish's go so bad

His first wish is to be married to Alison and to be rich and powerful. She makes him a Colombian drug lord, rich, powerful, and married to Alison but she is cheating on him with his second in command. Alison's lover takes over the Drug Empire and Brendan is forced to flee, hanging from a helicopter. He falls and signals the devil that he wants out and lands on a car in front of Hurley, dressed as a policewoman.

He wishes to be a man of importance and do something wonderful for the world so he becomes Abraham Lincoln at Fords Theater.

He wishes to be wealthy, strong and athletic so she makes him a superstar basketball player that Alison adores. Alison is a reporter that flirts with him in the locker room but when he opens his towel to get dressed, she looks down at him, seeing his shortcomings and leaves.

He wishes to be an intelligent, caring person and adored by everyone and she makes him an author. Alison meets him and immediately wants to go home with him. They get to his house and find his male partner there. He is gay….

Brendan thinks he has two more wishes left, but the devil informs him he only has one since his first wish was for the big mac

classic movie 

following that movie logic, if i was allowed to win, but i had to i give up what's important to win it, aka keeping who i am To my self, and telling no one

by making my identiy public, the movie logic  would follow thus happening:

death threats, family begging me, everyone begging me, aka having endless harsement of beggers

and death threats, being robbed, living in fear, and people trying to kill me for my money

and everyone hates you and treats you like a ATM and not  human being. and endless gold diggers for girls.

ya, i don't think i give up the important part just to win: aka   Keep my identiy a secret as to who just won such a large amount.

the devil does this deal with many other's already, and i already seen the ending.