Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you win $1 or $2 here and there its best to quit or at least cut back.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 years ago by autoprt.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
autoprt's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #39356
May 14, 2006
44 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2011, 8:26 am - IP Logged

i love this budget.  i have one but not as precise.  i have to buy my megamillion and powerball tickets for 1X though.  I have in the past bought powerball tickets for 2 draws and I can't tell you how many times without thinking thrown away the ticket.

the good thing is i will never know whether i was a winner or not because i usually get QP"s so its not numbers that i remember or have meaning.

i used to do that but it was getting too nerve racking making sure i would get to the store before time, then it would always happen when i would get sick or couldn't make it in time to have the numbers come out.

United States
    Member #39356
    May 14, 2006
    44 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2011, 8:27 am - IP Logged

budget is the word.

$15 a wk. for me

$7 for a wk of jc5.

$2 a wk for pic 6.

$4 a wk for mm w/mp.

$2 a wk for mm w/o mp.(wife only wants the JP)

on tues. i bought 4x jc5 & 1x pic6 cause i had a $5 tip from work.

i love this budget.  i have one but not as precise.  i have to buy my megamillion and powerball tickets for 1X though.  I have in the past bought powerball tickets for 2 draws and I can't tell you how many times without thinking thrown away the ticket.

the good thing is i will never know whether i was a winner or not because i usually get QP"s so its not numbers that i remember or have meaning.

i used to do that but it was getting too nerve racking making sure i would get to the store before time, then it would always happen when i would get sick or couldn't make it in time to have the numbers come out.

United States
      Member #39356
      May 14, 2006
      44 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2011, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Unfortunately you can't buy envelopes in Los Angeles. And i don't own a wallet, makes my butt look big. So now what?

i have an idea whatever money you do have since you can't buy envelopes in LA and don't own a wallet since it makes your butt look big.  take whatever money you have and go during lunchtime to downtown los angeles, put the money on the ground and start yelling "free money"  that will solve your problems.