Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New lottery self serving lottery machines

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Truckstop.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

THERE'S got to be a video of you on Youtube doing that!! LOL

LOL, I did draw a small crowd of onlookers in front of a grocery store one time while liberating the newspaper I had paid for, some smiling their approval, some shocked and of course one lib calling the authorities.

I work fast though.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51178 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2011, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

LOL, I did draw a small crowd of onlookers in front of a grocery store one time while liberating the newspaper I had paid for, some smiling their approval, some shocked and of course one lib calling the authorities.

I work fast though.

Confession is Good for the Soul! LOL!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Quebec
      Canada
      Member #115612
      August 24, 2011
      29 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2011, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Every states seems to have their own system for Automatic Machine. For Instance in New Hampshire, they have almost all the existing systems available. They have the regular retailer computer system. They have small self-service QP behind the counter machine. They have the regular self-service machine that sells Powerball, Megamillions, Tristate-Megabucks and Hot Lotto QP  NO PICK 3/4 QP option, but it does take Pick 3/4 slip and they also got the scratch-off machine. In Vermont there's no automatic machine at all, and don't ask a Lottery ticket to clerk in Vermont , they bearly know how to sell lotteries. When you buy 10$ Powerball in Vermont in a gas station , you almost look like a finished gambler to them. Hopefully, they upgraded their central computer in Vermont, it's not like Massachussetts where the lottery tickets look printed in 1987. In Quebec we only have central retailer computer, I will say 96% of the time, but there is so much retailer here, a US residents would not believe it, every corner stores, drugstore, gas station, groceries and some more are retailer..it's not rare in Quebec to get 20 retailers in the same shopping mall, QP behind the counter are in Groceries only and scratch off machine in Bingo Hall only.