Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky: 9/1 - 9/30/2011

Topic closed. 613 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Littleoldlady.

Page 10 of 41
PrintE-mailLink
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2011, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Thank you  Tek.         As we said  mrcoco  is  fantastic with the pairs.     wtg mrcoco.       Are doubles due?

Once  again mrcoco  told me a triple was coming to my state 2 days ago  .  Tonight we had  777.   please  consider his pairs  and triple watch

Marco  is  good............there is no  doubt  about  that

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #35086
    March 12, 2006
    10374 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2011, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Bob  told  me  doubles  will  be  out   6  draws  as  of   mid  day   Tuesday........but he mentiond  we had a run on doubles last week so that  could make a differance

And the most due  doubles  were     the        66      &          22

Little has mentioned  that    also

and I been tracking  that  66     22   for  a long  time  myself   (   especially   that    66   )

I have something  that might  be a tip off when either will show.........I will try and mention it on here  ( if I can remember  it at the time  )  and if I happen  to  see  it  happen

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
      louisville,ky
      United States
      Member #72809
      March 28, 2009
      9470 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2011, 4:28 am - IP Logged

wtg bigdsing glad u got this thread jumping again ......it took some motivation i c......but good job by all the lp members that have great knowledge .....if we all put our heads together and use our tools.....good luck and blessing and lets win

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

United States
        Member #112061
        June 9, 2011
        8776 Posts
        Posted: September 6, 2011, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Thank you  Tek.         As we said  mrcoco  is  fantastic with the pairs.     wtg mrcoco.       Are doubles due?

Once  again mrcoco  told me a triple was coming to my state 2 days ago  .  Tonight we had  777.   please  consider his pairs  and triple watch

thank u bigdsing

i do not think doubles will hit until late this weekDance

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #35086
          March 12, 2006
          10374 Posts
          Posted: September 6, 2011, 9:04 am - IP Logged

wtg bigdsing glad u got this thread jumping again ......it took some motivation i c......but good job by all the lp members that have great knowledge .....if we all put our heads together and use our tools.....good luck and blessing and lets win

Thank  You  Rhonda

But   motivation   (  or  confidence  as a couple  others  on  here  have mentioned  or   being   woke up ....  as others have mentioned is  not why I have   started  posting this thread   again  )

I have plenty  of  motivation.........I have  plenty  of  confidence  and I am wide awake  I assure  everyone

I am wide awake enough to know I still do not trust the ky. lottery  and  hitting in   tests   on  here   is  lot   differant than hitting when playing money for real in state

I am only posting again on here  to help my friends out on here  if I can in some small   way  and also because I have worked  with  D&C   on  other  threads  (  LP is about family   like  you have mentioned many times  and that is the way it should  be  )

But I still very seldom  play  the   game  for  real  and  I  wont  until ky. lottery  changes  some things 

Ky.  still  needs  to  show  all their ball hoppers  during  their   draws and they need to treat their players more fair like  they  half way used  too  and  like   a  few   other states  do and  they  need  to   post  their  results  in  a  quicker  fashion  and  they  need  to  get  their video feed  on  their  web  site working  in  a  more  reliable     manner

That  is my honest  opinion  about  things  as  they   presently    stand   with  the  Ky.   lottery  and I am not being negative  in  saying  this.............but people can think  what  they want to think

Best  Wishes    To    You   and   To    Everyone   

Astekblue

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #35086
            March 12, 2006
            10374 Posts
            Posted: September 6, 2011, 10:26 am - IP Logged

I  show  one  of  these  possible  today  maybe

No  Promises

83         16          35           15

37         13*          18                                  36

Distant         56          87             17

Best  I  could  narrow  them  down  this   draw

I also seem to   still   be getting  the  45  pair  most  every  draw

louisville,ky
              United States
              Member #72809
              March 28, 2009
              9470 Posts
              Posted: September 6, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

well my input is i c the 21 pr and 90 pr but my qps mid are 127,757,696   i'm actually thinking on playn 119 ....345(again)..169...089

louisville,ky
                United States
                Member #72809
                March 28, 2009
                9470 Posts
                Posted: September 6, 2011, 10:55 am - IP Logged

oh and 122...add 123

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #35086
                  March 12, 2006
                  10374 Posts
                  Posted: September 6, 2011, 11:22 am - IP Logged

well my input is i c the 21 pr and 90 pr but my qps mid are 127,757,696   i'm actually thinking on playn 119 ....345(again)..169...089

I am matching  your  09  pair  also   

I  suppose there is a chance for the 04 pair  maybe

You and I both had the   500  recently  and I am seeing  the   400 and 041  149    148  today  also

And for sure I  see your    11    pair  in the workouts  today  also  (   131   )    I  like  your   123   also 

If  I  was  gonna  run  a  number  up  or  down  today...........I think I would  choose  the  136  (  or  maybe  the  045   to  do  it  on  )

I  dont really  look  for  a  sequence  " pair "   today..........but I suppose  it  could  happen

I  have  seen  the   257   follow  the  357  pretty  quick in the past  or in a few draws

louisville,ky
                    United States
                    Member #72809
                    March 28, 2009
                    9470 Posts
                    Posted: September 6, 2011, 11:42 am - IP Logged

funny i played that 131 now that 149 thinking more for this eve dont know cld come mid i guess maybe i shld look again and i do like the 045 as well good job astek

louisville,ky
                      United States
                      Member #72809
                      March 28, 2009
                      9470 Posts
                      Posted: September 6, 2011, 11:43 am - IP Logged

u know astek we never put 049 on here thats a good one

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #35086
                        March 12, 2006
                        10374 Posts
                        Posted: September 6, 2011, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

funny i played that 131 now that 149 thinking more for this eve dont know cld come mid i guess maybe i shld look again and i do like the 045 as well good job astek

Thank   You   Rhonda  and  Your    Welcome

If  you played that  131  thats  good enough for me and I am gonna come out and play it today myself   Smile

Yes I been seeing  the  149 recently more than once and   I  have the 148  today also  and   yes   that  049  is always a good number I  agree

183   138   looks  good and I like  137  136   and  135  (  the 0   digit    could show up with one of those back pairs there  also  )

Well........lot of   differant  ways  to  go  for  sure

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #35086
                          March 12, 2006
                          10374 Posts
                          Posted: September 6, 2011, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I  just  checked  Rhonda   and  the   2  digit  has  been  out  17  draws.........so keep an eye on that digit in the future

It  is  most due in the 2nd. and 3rd. positions if playing for a straight...but that dont mean it will hit  there......not in this  state

4  would  be  the  next  most  due.....followeed  by  the  8  after  that as the most due  digit

Good chance one of those may show  today..........maybe even  two  of  them

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: September 6, 2011, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

We  thank you for letting us post here.   This thread spends too much time  focused on what Kentucky Lottery is doing instead of working towards

a common goal of winning.    Count the comments about the lotto,  They outnumber the comments about  how to win. 

We play online .   We  don't test.  We  work towards wins  everyday.   We thank everyone again and wish  you all well.   WE are done

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #35086
                              March 12, 2006
                              10374 Posts
                              Posted: September 6, 2011, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

We  thank you for letting us post here.   This thread spends too much time  focused on what Kentucky Lottery is doing instead of working towards

a common goal of winning.    Count the comments about the lotto,  They outnumber the comments about  how to win. 

We play online .   We  don't test.  We  work towards wins  everyday.   We thank everyone again and wish  you all well.   WE are done

There  are  a  lot  of  people  that   dont play on line  D&C  including  me .....though I wish I did many times  and   am thinking about working towards that in the future

Looks like we are working  towards  wins  this   morning (  at least   Rhonda  and  I have  been    trying  here this  morning  )  but  if  you  dont   want to help  anymore that is your choice   but we will  miss  you  )

Page 10 of 41