Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky: 9/1 - 9/30/2011

Topic closed. 613 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Littleoldlady.

Page 3 of 41
PrintE-mailLink
rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
louisville,ky
United States
Member #72809
March 28, 2009
9484 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2011, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

thanks for posting bigs

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
    Kentucky
    United States
    Member #35086
    March 12, 2006
    10374 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2011, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

See  if  one  of  these  pairs  fit  anyone's  workouts

No   Promises

59     26      23       67       56       

60     69      36        70

Good  for  couple  draws

22   pair   could  show

66   pair   distant

Good   chance    possible    double     or    series

tkr333's avatar - Lottery-058.jpg

United States
      Member #17209
      June 13, 2005
      609 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

No   Promises

Good  for  couple  draws

22   pair   could  show

66   pair   distant

This is what i got for tonight,some matches Asteks pairs & one is from Rhondas qp from earlier in the week,may be some from little's out digits.....963...968...962...& 164 a qp from earlier this week ! This is make it or break it for me on ky p/3 if i hit tonight i will continue to play if i dont then i will play in other states only ! I appreciate everyone on here & their posting ! I just dont want to invest in a controlled enviroment where you can only donate ! If im going to donate i want it to be to a good cause or someone who needs help!

Good Luck !!!

TKR333

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
        Clarksville
        United States
        Member #487
        July 15, 2002
        17638 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2011, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

I got 912,692,762,619,105,679,412,948,512,102

The triple 0's and 9's are in my workout.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2011, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

No   Promises

Good  for  couple  draws

22   pair   could  show

66   pair   distant

Thank you Rhonda. Smile  Hello tek.   I like your pairs !  I am gonna hold to those 6's as well.   Hello Kentucky !!!   We  are back!!  Just for a minute, cause it

just takes a minute to win it.Green laugh Kentucky you owe these people who play your game some money.No No    Hit tonite where ya at?  Hello  Players.  OKAY

all together Now   " It's our Money and we want it right now"   

we came to win Dance  Enjoy the holiday everyone see ya  when it's over

Colleen and BigD

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2011, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

This is what i got for tonight,some matches Asteks pairs & one is from Rhondas qp from earlier in the week,may be some from little's out digits.....963...968...962...& 164 a qp from earlier this week ! This is make it or break it for me on ky p/3 if i hit tonight i will continue to play if i dont then i will play in other states only ! I appreciate everyone on here & their posting ! I just dont want to invest in a controlled enviroment where you can only donate ! If im going to donate i want it to be to a good cause or someone who needs help!

Good Luck !!!

TKR333

Take a break and watch us play!                          We came to winDance

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2011, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

I got 912,692,762,619,105,679,412,948,512,102

The triple 0's and 9's are in my workout.

There are those 6' again (remember to flip 9)  692 693 762 619 679 . let's match this up with tek's 6's  and I have last month's numbers with  916. These might

be good numbers to hold onto for a couple of plays.   WATCH the 70 pair it is hot for you.    Back to back 70 is possible tonight if Kentucky has  2 digit repeat's.

6-7-9 hit somewhere today and I am a believer in  numbers that travel .   Does anyone know about the history of 2 digits repeats here?   What is the mirror

state for Kentucky? Who get's your numbers first? Tenn?  I also had  008  as a number to fall last month. Since you had the 009  it could come back as 008/004

Type  What time is it?  Time to go to work in this threadLOL

Tek  pairs reposted   26 67 56 60 68 36   just the 6's

tkr333                    962  968  963     164                    I love that 164   should also be played as  664  and 640 194.        here's the flip   992/998 993 

those could be the 9's in L.L's  workout trp 9's            Hey tek what series is due?  What was the last one.  I try to go up from the last one that hit.

70                                                                        gotta go My baby's school is on t.v.    GO HUSKIES Hurray!UW  Seattle

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #35086
                March 12, 2006
                10374 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2011, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

There are those 6' again (remember to flip 9)  692 693 762 619 679 . let's match this up with tek's 6's  and I have last month's numbers with  916. These might

be good numbers to hold onto for a couple of plays.   WATCH the 70 pair it is hot for you.    Back to back 70 is possible tonight if Kentucky has  2 digit repeat's.

6-7-9 hit somewhere today and I am a believer in  numbers that travel .   Does anyone know about the history of 2 digits repeats here?   What is the mirror

state for Kentucky? Who get's your numbers first? Tenn?  I also had  008  as a number to fall last month. Since you had the 009  it could come back as 008/004

Type  What time is it?  Time to go to work in this threadLOL

Tek  pairs reposted   26 67 56 60 68 36   just the 6's

tkr333                    962  968  963     164                    I love that 164   should also be played as  664  and 640 194.        here's the flip   992/998 993 

those could be the 9's in L.L's  workout trp 9's            Hey tek what series is due?  What was the last one.  I try to go up from the last one that hit.

70                                                                        gotta go My baby's school is on t.v.    GO HUSKIES Hurray!UW  Seattle

Well    bigdsing  it  looks like it was  the   210   clear  back  on  the  18th.  of  last  month in the  eve

So going one up as you said makes  the  123  look  good  ( that rascal has hit a LOT  this  year  and  I  missed  it  every  single  time )

Seems  to  me  it  likes    "  early  " in the month and late in the month  if I remember   correct

I just done a quick scan back with the   eyes  so  I may  have missed a series  before  that

Ky.  might not be done  with  that  701  and  009  and  could  throw    something  close  off  either   of  those

I  played   810  and   802  mid  day........when the 701  hit..........you never  know...........I am showing  the  308 and 309 in the workouts  also....but a person cant play them all  ........thats  for   sure

So many was to go in these games  sometimes

Number  could  go  high  also  and  hit  your  679  and I played  the  876*   mid day today as I seen it all over  the  workouts  for  mid  day  )

I have seen  the  79   pair  follow  the  recent  hits so dont  count out  the  78   79   pairs    709   708   809*  (  series........maybe it will go backwards this  time  bidgsing  and  hit  the  091  or   809  series  )   ????

The  recent  34  pair  could come back and hit  the  234**   or  345  and I been seeing  the  456  in  the workouts last couple days

I  played  the  851   282   and   687*   mid day  also  ( seen  the  852  a lot  in the workouts  )

The   071  hit  Ohio  mid  day today same draw it hit  Ky........ and  the  909*  followed  it  tonite  over  there ( I am only  6 miles from Ohio...........I dont know why I dont play over there  )  The   725    246   and  876****  964   followed  right  before  that over   there .........the  017 is traveling  for  sure.............mabe  one  of  those  others  will  also

If anyone plays the  909  ..............watch   the      606    flip 

I liike  Terry's     369  really  well  also

I may sit tonite out.......I dont like to play ky. every  draw  anymore.......for  reasons  I  explained  earlier.......I may just  go  with  a  couple  of  double    FP   BP   SP  plays  tonite  if  I do happen  to  play

I  dont  give  them  much  money  anymore.........I am like  Terry  said.........I would rather give it to a "  Better  Cause  "

I  liked   your  post   bigdsing  ...........I  call  that   " talking  out  a  number "   I  do  it  often  sometimes in my posts......it  makes a person  think and can have surprising  results  sometimes

Good   Luck    D&C

Best    To    You     Both

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2011, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Well    bigdsing  it  looks like it was  the   210   clear  back  on  the  18th.  of  last  month in the  eve

So going one up as you said makes  the  123  look  good  ( that rascal has hit a LOT  this  year  and  I  missed  it  every  single  time )

Seems  to  me  it  likes    "  early  " in the month and late in the month  if I remember   correct

I just done a quick scan back with the   eyes  so  I may  have missed a series  before  that

Ky.  might not be done  with  that  701  and  009  and  could  throw    something  close  off  either   of  those

I  played   810  and   802  mid  day........when the 701  hit..........you never  know...........I am showing  the  308 and 309 in the workouts  also....but a person cant play them all  ........thats  for   sure

So many was to go in these games  sometimes

Number  could  go  high  also  and  hit  your  679  and I played  the  876*   mid day today as I seen it all over  the  workouts  for  mid  day  )

I have seen  the  79   pair  follow  the  recent  hits so dont  count out  the  78   79   pairs    709   708   809*  (  series........maybe it will go backwards this  time  bidgsing  and  hit  the  091  or   809  series  )   ????

The  recent  34  pair  could come back and hit  the  234**   or  345  and I been seeing  the  456  in  the workouts last couple days

I  played  the  851   282   and   687*   mid day  also  ( seen  the  852  a lot  in the workouts  )

The   071  hit  Ohio  mid  day today same draw it hit  Ky........ and  the  909*  followed  it  tonite  over  there ( I am only  6 miles from Ohio...........I dont know why I dont play over there  )  The   725    246   and  876****  964   followed  right  before  that over   there .........the  017 is traveling  for  sure.............mabe  one  of  those  others  will  also

If anyone plays the  909  ..............watch   the      606    flip 

I liike  Terry's     369  really  well  also

I may sit tonite out.......I dont like to play ky. every  draw  anymore.......for  reasons  I  explained  earlier.......I may just  go  with  a  couple  of  double    FP   BP   SP  plays  tonite  if  I do happen  to  play

I  dont  give  them  much  money  anymore.........I am like  Terry  said.........I would rather give it to a "  Better  Cause  "

I  liked   your  post   bigdsing  ...........I  call  that   " talking  out  a  number "   I  do  it  often  sometimes in my posts......it  makes a person  think and can have surprising  results  sometimes

Good   Luck    D&C

Best    To    You     Both

Good to work with you again Tek. 

We want to get it down to 4 numbers a nite.  We can post for eve draws and will be playing eve to eve instead of  draw to draw.  We would like to compare

the numbers posted here and work with same pairs and combo's . Have to check what Rhonda has again and Little.  Anyway we are  planing on winning 2 to 3 times

here so back to work.  Those 9's were in  Little's workout and I always like the pairs she posts.

Huskies won 30-20  So that's my P4 number  3020     mirror    8575

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2011, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Good to work with you again Tek. 

We want to get it down to 4 numbers a nite.  We can post for eve draws and will be playing eve to eve instead of  draw to draw.  We would like to compare

the numbers posted here and work with same pairs and combo's . Have to check what Rhonda has again and Little.  Anyway we are  planing on winning 2 to 3 times

here so back to work.  Those 9's were in  Little's workout and I always like the pairs she posts.

Huskies won 30-20  So that's my P4 number  3020     mirror    8575

Same  here   bigdsing

We  used  to  tear  them  up in  Conn.  didnt  we  ........and     with    CTNY  and  Jonny   also

Good job  on  the   Huskies    win...........thats good to  play    that way sometime and I hope your   3020  shows

I been thinking of   Terry's   369  for  a  couple days for some reason............and then he posted 369 tonite.......it may have been an omen.....but I decided to sit out tonite ......but I hope it shows  for   Terry

I been seeing  Little's   142 in prime spots in my workouts  and  the  502  also......sum  7  usually  follows  sum   eleven as  Jonny  says........... so I feel we are due a sum   7

Sum  20  a high sum  hit   in the recent   839.........and watch for   the  high sum   to come back soon ( or a sum very close )   sum   20    sum   21    sum   19  .............as  the  high  sums  will usually return in a reasonable amount of time

Thats   what  I  liked about  the  678    that I played  mid  day

Well............we  will  find  out  here  in  a  few  minutes..........as  the eve draw is just  minutes   away

Maybe  even   the   012  or   100   110   will   show

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2011, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Same  here   bigdsing

We  used  to  tear  them  up in  Conn.  didnt  we  ........and     with    CTNY  and  Jonny   also

Good job  on  the   Huskies    win...........thats good to  play    that way sometime and I hope your   3020  shows

I been thinking of   Terry's   369  for  a  couple days for some reason............and then he posted 369 tonite.......it may have been an omen.....but I decided to sit out tonite ......but I hope it shows  for   Terry

I been seeing  Little's   142 in prime spots in my workouts  and  the  502  also......sum  7  usually  follows  sum   eleven as  Jonny  says........... so I feel we are due a sum   7

Sum  20  a high sum  hit   in the recent   839.........and watch for   the  high sum   to come back soon ( or a sum very close )   sum   20    sum   21    sum   19  .............as  the  high  sums  will usually return in a reasonable amount of time

Thats   what  I  liked about  the  678    that I played  mid  day

Well............we  will  find  out  here  in  a  few  minutes..........as  the eve draw is just  minutes   away

Maybe  even   the   012  or   100   110   will   show

And we will get them here too my friend.    3-6-9 a number to hold      399/869

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                        Clarksville
                        United States
                        Member #487
                        July 15, 2002
                        17638 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2011, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

They didn't show the drawing tonite.  How's that for instilling customer confidence? 

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #35086
                          March 12, 2006
                          10374 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2011, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Did anyone see   the  draw.............I could not get their video feed to work correct on the web site as usual

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                            Killer's Cove
                            United States
                            Member #57
                            December 17, 2001
                            5661 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2011, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Did anyone see   the  draw.............I could not get their video feed to work correct on the web site as usual

935     8952

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #35086
                              March 12, 2006
                              10374 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2011, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

They didn't show the drawing tonite.  How's that for instilling customer confidence? 

My  friend  sent  letters  to  them and   to  people in high  offices in the state about that recently ........ and about the   results posted on the web site late..........it got better  for  awhile  after he sent those  letters...........now it is bad  again

Yes........it  really  builds  customer  confidence

I

Page 3 of 41