Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Budget Play: Reducing 10# to 6#'s W/ 97% Hit Ratio (Guaranteed)

Topic closed. 98 replies. Last post 5 years ago by boise.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2011, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Joker, I should have mention that usually when pairs show twice they will show again. So I don't

think you're done with the 96 pair just yet. Good Luck!

That may be true, I don't know, I'm just going along with my pair system rules. Those rules aren't written in stone because I've seen those rules get bent a few times. I just try to play by those rules which said not to keep playing the 96 pair. Also, it keeps the cost down, but as you can see it could've cost me big time had I been actually spending money and stopped because of the rule.

If I stay along the lines of the rule, then the system works well on it's own. The occasional fluke is mentioned in the system, and it syas that even though it happens from time to time, it's not viable to play.  Based on my personal tracking, I've noticed that the fluke happens about 20% of the time, maybe less. But that was mostly in Florida with ball machines. I'd have to track a while here in cali with computer picks to see If it has the same percentages as Florida or not.

treese's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #93600
    July 3, 2010
    105 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2011, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

That may be true, I don't know, I'm just going along with my pair system rules. Those rules aren't written in stone because I've seen those rules get bent a few times. I just try to play by those rules which said not to keep playing the 96 pair. Also, it keeps the cost down, but as you can see it could've cost me big time had I been actually spending money and stopped because of the rule.

If I stay along the lines of the rule, then the system works well on it's own. The occasional fluke is mentioned in the system, and it syas that even though it happens from time to time, it's not viable to play.  Based on my personal tracking, I've noticed that the fluke happens about 20% of the time, maybe less. But that was mostly in Florida with ball machines. I'd have to track a while here in cali with computer picks to see If it has the same percentages as Florida or not.

Joker checkout the next page back at bottom. I think we post our reply at the same time and yours went to a new page. I wanted you to have this info: since two of your pairs are in Texas previous drawn #'s.

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #99032
      October 18, 2010
      1439 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2011, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Joker, when I used to use the system I showed you, I used to do the same thing, eliminate pairs that showed, or at very least, put less emphasis on them.

It was good because it cut the costs of playing, but it stings a little when you miss it.  I never tracked it to see how often it happened, and I liked doing so because then you'd have enough wiggle room to play the other pairs a little harder.

In the end, I found that the best way to go about it was that rather than eliminating pairs as they showed, I just plugged in a 3rd digit OR if my system was showing strong numbers after one already showed, I just didn't play it from the get go.  This allowed me to keep costs down, b/c I'd either be playing something like.....

"12x 14x 24x where x was 0,3,6,9 and 124" OR I'd be playing something like 12x 14x where x is all the numbers that don't include a double, or a repeating 6 way.  (well sometimes I played doubles)  That way I'd either be playing 13 numbers boxed, or 15 numbers box.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: September 6, 2011, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Joker, for your FYI texas had the # 456 last monday drawing and the# 005 this past monday drawing

so those #'s may be a traveling #. Something to consider. G' Luck!

Ok, I see. Thanx. I've sort of studied travelling numbers in general in the past, but never really caught on. I remember that when I was in Florida, Georgia, a sister state would often trade pairs either the same day or a day apart.  Not all the time, but enough to cath my eye. I may have to look into the travelers more often than I have. I just don't know which states to look for. I know tenaj and Laverne were good at knowing travelers.

I do like the 005...The "0" in the first position for the midday California hasn't shown for28 days now.

Hickory, NC
          United States
          Member #113297
          July 6, 2011
          110 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2011, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Since 013 drawn midday today, I'm going to use pairs 93 - 91 - 31 (from 931 drawn on 08/04)

932 - 931 - 930 - 934 - 935 - 936

910 - 919 - 918 - 912 - 913 - 914

310 - 319 - 318 - 312 - 313 - 314

Also keep an eye on pair 17 which hasn't drawn yet

170 - 179 - 178 - 172 - 173 - 174

These numbers seem to work well for Midday only... haven't shown for Eve yet...

It's time for me to quit the game Mad it's a straight 09/07 Mid NC... I had a feeling about 23... but forgot to check this... That's the problem with too many workouts and/or systems... I overlooked things... by things I mean winning numbers Crying

However, I think it's safe to drop the 31 pairs since we had two hits (310 and 312)

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11119 Posts
            Posted: September 8, 2011, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

NM was 288 last night.  What is the result with this method?

US Flag

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: September 8, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone put this in excel?

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11119 Posts
                Posted: September 8, 2011, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

NM was 288 last night.  What is the result with this method?

US Flag

I added the 288 and came up with 066.

`166 266 366 066 966 866.  Is this right?

US Flag

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: September 8, 2011, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

I added the 288 and came up with 066.

`166 266 366 066 966 866.  Is this right?

US Flag

You have to have a pair or two from whatever method you use to get those pairs. To get those pairs, it's not neccessarily dependant on the last draw, although it could be If you'd like. Treese is only showing how to use those pairs, however you got them.

So, If you think the 38 pair will show today, you take whatever is the lowest number from that pair, which in this case is the "3", and the following is what you do to that number, and how to make combos out of them:

Lowest number is 3..

3-go down 3 spaces.....2-1-0

3- go up 3 spaces......4-5-6

Now pair them up with the 38 above.

210= 238   138   038

456= 438   538   838

---------------------------------

These are your combos to play. You don't have to only have one pair to work with, You can have as many as you want. I just arbitrarily picked 38 as an example.

238   138   038

438   538   838

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11119 Posts
                    Posted: September 8, 2011, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

You have to have a pair or two from whatever method you use to get those pairs. To get those pairs, it's not neccessarily dependant on the last draw, although it could be If you'd like. Treese is only showing how to use those pairs, however you got them.

So, If you think the 38 pair will show today, you take whatever is the lowest number from that pair, which in this case is the "3", and the following is what you do to that number, and how to make combos out of them:

Lowest number is 3..

3-go down 3 spaces.....2-1-0

3- go up 3 spaces......4-5-6

Now pair them up with the 38 above.

210= 238   138   038

456= 438   538   838

---------------------------------

These are your combos to play. You don't have to only have one pair to work with, You can have as many as you want. I just arbitrarily picked 38 as an example.

238   138   038

438   538   838

I did the add procedure that trusee did to come up with the 066. 

Maybe thats the correct way.  Anyhow 36 and 35 are due pairs in NM.  I'm going to give the 35x and 36x a try today.

Drum

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #93600
                      July 3, 2010
                      105 Posts
                      Posted: September 8, 2011, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Joker, thank you for standing in for me. Sorry lakerben, for just now responding but I've been out of pocket

sort of speak for acouple of days due to extra duties at work. Like Joker explain this system is not design to

correlate with the last drawn # It's for the one's who has a consistent pair system and would like to wager

less for the same return. The method I gave out was for the one's that didn't have a system at all. That

method should produce given pairs in 2-4 drawings. Your money in the bank pairs are your last drawn #

from the previous week. It produce repeated pairs 98% of the time. Good LUCK!

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #93600
                        July 3, 2010
                        105 Posts
                        Posted: September 8, 2011, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

It's time for me to quit the game Mad it's a straight 09/07 Mid NC... I had a feeling about 23... but forgot to check this... That's the problem with too many workouts and/or systems... I overlooked things... by things I mean winning numbers Crying

However, I think it's safe to drop the 31 pairs since we had two hits (310 and 312)

NC3361, don't give up now you"re just going thru the " should've, could've" syndrome that all lottery

players go thru. If you give up now the lottery won and the whole purpose for playing the lottery

is to beat them at their game. I see you're planning on dropping the 31 pair. I think I spoke on repeated

pairs. "IF A PAIR SHOW TWICE IT WILL SHOW AGAIN".So for your benefit hold on to it 2-4 more drawing

that probably will be your money pair. You seems to have a good system. All you need is consistent and

a "POSITIVE" mind. Good Luck!

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #108445
                          March 25, 2011
                          2855 Posts
                          Posted: September 8, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

I know the feeling...I'm at that point myself.

But it sounds like you're really close to winning, so don't give-up.

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11119 Posts
                            Posted: September 8, 2011, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

I know the feeling...I'm at that point myself.

But it sounds like you're really close to winning, so don't give-up.

Hang in there you guys there are a ton of free programs and Tanya has New Jersey  follow up numbers too.  Paruths has the +-12 program that is a great free download, and Fortuna's site under pick3 calculator narrows down your pairs.  Just copy/paste the last 20 and it has great tools to help win.  It has many great lotto laugh programs on there also.  Wheeler also has monthly picks.  Pamnva's  calendar program is really helpfull too.  And, Jade has a great p3 and 4 program also. 

Party

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                              Winning makes me smile.
                              bel air maryland
                              United States
                              Member #90251
                              April 24, 2010
                              4870 Posts
                              Posted: September 8, 2011, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Hey NC3361,  AHH, FUHGEDDABOUDIT!!!! We've all been there plenty of times. You sit there and say," How the heck did I miss that?"... Stuff happens. You just gotta shake it off and try again tomorrow. You'll hit!!  Remember, when you just miss by "this much," it means you're doing things right and you're real close to a hot streak. So hang in there. Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.