Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Budget Play: Reducing 10# to 6#'s W/ 97% Hit Ratio (Guaranteed)

Topic closed. 98 replies. Last post 5 years ago by boise.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
treese's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #93600
July 3, 2010
105 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2011, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Hey Treese,

Thanks for sharing!

Something I do (requires a few more $$) but is a variant is to do both numbers in your pair.

I hit in NJ (714) with this mehod. My pair was 14 giving 214/314/414/014/914/814. Now I also used the digit 4 giving 145/146/147/143(already covered/142(already covered)/141.

Good luck to all!
Alan

Welcome and congratulations alibaba! Yes you're right you can find winners on the high

side but the percentage of hits are way morer on the smaller side of the #. But go with

what gets you the (W). Good Luck!

Houston, TX
    United States
    Member #117090
    September 27, 2011
    1 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2011, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much for this Treese, I'm too in TX and will def try this out. And sorry I gave the post 4 stars, meant to give 5 but clicked incorrectly plus being a newb to the site (my first post)...

illinois
      United States
      Member #114834
      August 8, 2011
      150 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2011, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I dnt get ut can u put n example
      for.illinois

illinois
        United States
        Member #114834
        August 8, 2011
        150 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2011, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Will this work for illinois

JERSEY CITY
          United States
          Member #114908
          August 9, 2011
          173 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2011, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

how do you do this for the pick 4?....................i understand how for pick-3,but would like an example for the pick-4 also.......im thanking you gratefully now.....lol............thanks!

Texas
            United States
            Member #93600
            July 3, 2010
            105 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2011, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

how do you do this for the pick 4?....................i understand how for pick-3,but would like an example for the pick-4 also.......im thanking you gratefully now.....lol............thanks!

aprilapple, go to the search engine and log in "treese" and you will find my thread on "Budget Play for p4" it will give you info and other tips on p4. Good Luck!

boise,Id
              United States
              Member #103059
              December 30, 2010
              18 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2011, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks treese for all the helpful tips, I am new here too Lp and new too pick three as well like never played.and you said you can get youer pairs from the start of the week,what day would that be? Also in Idaho we have two draws a day and a night the day draw was 149, 14,49,19 and night was 709 70,09,79. do I keep the day pairs with the day and night with the night only or do I just pick a pair and use your system for day and night? and play those numbers for the week. Thanks for all ur help.

Texas
                United States
                Member #93600
                July 3, 2010
                105 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2011, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks treese for all the helpful tips, I am new here too Lp and new too pick three as well like never played.and you said you can get youer pairs from the start of the week,what day would that be? Also in Idaho we have two draws a day and a night the day draw was 149, 14,49,19 and night was 709 70,09,79. do I keep the day pairs with the day and night with the night only or do I just pick a pair and use your system for day and night? and play those numbers for the week. Thanks for all ur help.

Hi boise, welcome aboard! I hope your stay will be an enjoyable one. We have a lot of great members here

that will assist you in whatever your concerns are. To answer your question on which time frame to use your

pairs, well I don't know about your state but as far as Texas midday work just as well for the evening draw

also. I uses both saturday mid-evening for the following week. I also use monday to because they repeat

during the week also. Those two days are almost guaranteed to show during the week of play. There are

other good pair system within the threads here that will help you to find pairs that hit often.  Good Luck!

boise,Id
                  United States
                  Member #103059
                  December 30, 2010
                  18 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2011, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi boise, welcome aboard! I hope your stay will be an enjoyable one. We have a lot of great members here

that will assist you in whatever your concerns are. To answer your question on which time frame to use your

pairs, well I don't know about your state but as far as Texas midday work just as well for the evening draw

also. I uses both saturday mid-evening for the following week. I also use monday to because they repeat

during the week also. Those two days are almost guaranteed to show during the week of play. There are

other good pair system within the threads here that will help you to find pairs that hit often.  Good Luck!

Thanks for getting back too me treese,I am trying to rap my head around all of this,as I need to go back and re read all of your post,i just read get it straight with a calendar on getting your pairs,and I like how she does it and Keeps it very simply. Simply is the best way for me,i plan on putting hers and yours as one system,I will have too back test and more testing too see how this all works out. And with more reading on LP.