Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Budget Play: Reducing 10# to 6#'s W/ 97% Hit Ratio (Guaranteed)

Topic closed. 98 replies. Last post 5 years ago by boise.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
karinda's avatar - WINGS
New Jersey
United States
Member #108445
March 25, 2011
2855 Posts
Posted: September 8, 2011, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Hang in there you guys there are a ton of free programs and Tanya has New Jersey  follow up numbers too.  Paruths has the +-12 program that is a great free download, and Fortuna's site under pick3 calculator narrows down your pairs.  Just copy/paste the last 20 and it has great tools to help win.  It has many great lotto laugh programs on there also.  Wheeler also has monthly picks.  Pamnva's  calendar program is really helpfull too.  And, Jade has a great p3 and 4 program also. 

Party

Thx Lakerben. Smile 

This is a very supportive group of people here at LP.  Group Hug

That's a win right there. Cheers

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: September 8, 2011, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Man that was strange. I was lying down about an hour ago and tried focusing on tonight's winner in California. I do it for fun sometimes because in the past i was correct a couple of times. Anyways, I kept seeing 864, but i kept telling myself that it can't be because we just had 864 straight on August 31, but that's the only number i could see. Well, tonight's winner was 364...wow...

Then I thought about this, the 3 in 364 could look like and 8, only if you could connect a backward 3 facing it like below..

pic

United States
      Member #111714
      May 31, 2011
      104 Posts
      Posted: September 8, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Man that was strange. I was lying down about an hour ago and tried focusing on tonight's winner in California. I do it for fun sometimes because in the past i was correct a couple of times. Anyways, I kept seeing 864, but i kept telling myself that it can't be because we just had 864 straight on August 31, but that's the only number i could see. Well, tonight's winner was 364...wow...

Then I thought about this, the 3 in 364 could look like and 8, only if you could connect a backward 3 facing it like below..

pic

lol...you just have too much pick 3 in your mind.

treese's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #93600
        July 3, 2010
        105 Posts
        Posted: September 9, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

pic

Joker look out for them doubles, they are on the way. 364 is the numbers after a double but sometime it will

show before a double or Triple. Be on the alert! Good Luck!

ladaily3's avatar - 9AF clipart0278.jpg
          Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #55415
          September 30, 2007
          979 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Treese

I've created an excel spreadsheet for your system, pm me your info and i'll get it to you ASAP.

Pick3Geni.us

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #114703
            August 5, 2011
            4623 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2011, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Hey Treese, saw this post a couple of days ago, completely forgot about it and boom 364 hit Texas Saturday....thanks for the post though...good luck to you

LuckyShan74's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
              Middle River, Maryland
              United States
              Member #115189
              August 15, 2011
              1040 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2011, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello Treese,   I  wanna try out your method
              but  making sure I have my #s right. I'm using
              the 16 pair. My #s are 216- 316- 416- 716- 816
              and 916....Hope I'm correct:)

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #55415
                September 30, 2007
                979 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2011, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Hello Treese,   I  wanna try out your method
                but  making sure I have my #s right. I'm using
                the 16 pair. My #s are 216- 316- 416- 716- 816
                and 916....Hope I'm correct:)

I think your numbers should be:

816 916 016 216 316 416

Pick3Geni.us

LuckyShan74's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Middle River, Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #115189
                  August 15, 2011
                  1040 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2011, 12:37 am - IP Logged

816 916 016 216 316 416

Oops... I'll get the hang of it soon. Thank u Pick3 genius!

Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #55415
                    September 30, 2007
                    979 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2011, 2:15 am - IP Logged

No problem LuckyShan

Pick3Geni.us

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #93600
                      July 3, 2010
                      105 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2011, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

816 916 016 216 316 416

Thank you ladaily3, standing in for me and I want to apologize to Luckyshan74  for just now responding.

I have a lot of issues going on right now and will not be able to respond right away. It may be times I

won't respond but other LP . members that understand the method fully will help any one that needs it.

I want to thank you all in advance!    Good Luck!

houston, tx
                        United States
                        Member #108884
                        April 1, 2011
                        4 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2011, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Joker, thank you for standing in for me. Sorry lakerben, for just now responding but I've been out of pocket

sort of speak for acouple of days due to extra duties at work. Like Joker explain this system is not design to

correlate with the last drawn # It's for the one's who has a consistent pair system and would like to wager

less for the same return. The method I gave out was for the one's that didn't have a system at all. That

method should produce given pairs in 2-4 drawings. Your money in the bank pairs are your last drawn #

from the previous week. It produce repeated pairs 98% of the time. Good LUCK!

Treece, I'm new to the post and your system is great!!! however, could you please explain how you pick your pairs  I can't seem to get this right. I am from Texas, tried your sytem for Monday 09/12/11 evening draw and got  69, 67, and 97 as my pairs  from Saturday nites pick 3 draw. The winning numbers were 942 last nite. I welcome any advice you have.     ThanksSmile

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #93600
                          July 3, 2010
                          105 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2011, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Treece, I'm new to the post and your system is great!!! however, could you please explain how you pick your pairs  I can't seem to get this right. I am from Texas, tried your sytem for Monday 09/12/11 evening draw and got  69, 67, and 97 as my pairs  from Saturday nites pick 3 draw. The winning numbers were 942 last nite. I welcome any advice you have.     ThanksSmile

Welcome to the post star99, I describe within the post on how to choose your pairs. Look back thrrough

the post you should find it. My most simplest way is to use the last drawing of the week and break it down

because they show 98% of the time. In your case since you're from Texas your last draw of the week which

was saturday was 364 which produuce the pairs 36=64-34. Even though my system fell short of the winning

number for wednesday midday (743) at least one of the pairs from saturday did show (34).But like I say It

does show 97% of the time. Here is a hint to be on the lookout for since two of the #'s from saturday (364)

showed (34) well if the next # does not consist of the remaining # (6) then another pair will produce from

the # 364. If (6) shows usually that indicate the number is "DEAD". Good Luck and prosperous winning!

houston, tx
                            United States
                            Member #108884
                            April 1, 2011
                            4 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I am reveiwing your threads, thanks a million for sharing .....................MAY MANY WINS COME TO YOU!!!!Smile

Star99

Ridgewood NJ
                              United States
                              Member #52539
                              May 29, 2007
                              901 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2011, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the post star99, I describe within the post on how to choose your pairs. Look back thrrough

the post you should find it. My most simplest way is to use the last drawing of the week and break it down

because they show 98% of the time. In your case since you're from Texas your last draw of the week which

was saturday was 364 which produuce the pairs 36=64-34. Even though my system fell short of the winning

number for wednesday midday (743) at least one of the pairs from saturday did show (34).But like I say It

does show 97% of the time. Here is a hint to be on the lookout for since two of the #'s from saturday (364)

showed (34) well if the next # does not consist of the remaining # (6) then another pair will produce from

the # 364. If (6) shows usually that indicate the number is "DEAD". Good Luck and prosperous winning!

Hey Treese,

Thanks for sharing!

Something I do (requires a few more $$) but is a variant is to do both numbers in your pair.

I hit in NJ (714) with this mehod. My pair was 14 giving 214/314/414/014/914/814. Now I also used the digit 4 giving 145/146/147/143(already covered/142(already covered)/141.

Good luck to all!
                              Alan